So what clan would Dio be in Chronicles of Darkness?

So what clan would Dio be in Chronicles of Darkness?

Daeva
Celerity
Majesty

Jojofags are really the worst sort of spammers.
Go stay in /a/, you brony-wannabes.

>Not realizing JoJo has become relevant to Veeky Forums
>brony-wannabes
>"Stop liking things I don't like!"
>mfw

You really are the new bronies.

In (old) World of Darkness, his Part 1 form would be a Tzimisce, maybe 6th gen.
Santanna would be 5th gen Tzimisce.
The Pillar Men would be 4th gen Tzimisce.
Perfect Kars would be a 3rd gen Tzimisce - Antediluvian equivalent.

Tzimisce locked in mortal combat with a Sun Soul monk.

At least MLP has an official rpg. JoJofags are literally less relevant than bronies.

About that, anyone has a pdf?

What about she whose VN will never be remade?

Did you check /mlp/?

Not fooling anyone, samefag.

He'll just whine that "IT'S NOT AN OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED RPG, WAAAAAAAAAAH!", but I'll post it anyway.

Is that really the best insult you can come up with, man? Sad.

No, I'm serious. Why wouldn't you ask there first?

He displays Tzimice fleshcrafting abilities
ZA WARUDO is high tier celerity

He displays all elements of being Toreador while somehow having Vicissitude as well.

Sad, sad, sad.

No, it used to be Undertale, but now it's going to be pic-related.

I'll believe you when JoJofags start complaining about Jo-secution

a really really weird homebrew monk because his whole thing is mastery of his own body

... I ... fuck. Tzimisce, maybe - though all vampires have that shit in universe.

I don't know. I don't think it really works for Jojo vampires - not unless you were to have the potential Tzimisce-Jojo-vampires start of with so many other disciplines so as to be completely removed from the Tzimisce clan.

Maybe he's just from one of the much earlier generations, when separation into clans was less distinct. We're talking antediluvian or next generation down, basically.

Which, considering how hard it is to actually KILL Dio, not to mention how physically strong and fast he is, it's entirely plausible.

Dio would not be considered a standard vampire as per VtR and would instead be something completely anomalous. The God-Machine probably figures in there somewhere somehow.

Honestly he has a shit load of abilities that should be available to different clans.

He's some horrific hybrid monstrosity.

He's a Progenitor Vampire. The first Vampire with the abilities of all the clans, because he's the root to all of them.

This would actually be a really good alternative timeline: Dio Wins in Phantom Blood, but JoJo escapes. A century down the line Dio has spawned several clans of vampires with different concubines, and is basically ruling a large kingdom consisting of most of Western Europe, and his offspring controlling most of the rest.

It's up to the current JoJo to incite rebellion, master the ripple, and topple governments.

Quick, stat out THUNDER CROSS SPLIT ATTACK

Can't he just fucking step out of the way?

Don't think about it too much

In Farton Blood Dio is obviously Tzsimisce as we see him fleshcrafting some of his minions and usin Kuldun magic.
In Starcocaine Crusaders he becomes True Brujah because temporis.

But the Pillar Men are the progenitor vampires. Dio is just the knockoff.

Actually Dio was like Samuel Haight in oWoD, his very own thing. So far has shown these powers:
-Potency
-Fleshcrafting
-Celerity
-Fortitude
-Necromancy
And in SC he becomes a mage with a fuckton of dots in the Time Sphere and able to use the Matter sphere for allow his avatar to attack physical beings.

Perfect Kars would be more governed by dots in Resources.

Dio just freezes the dude to death