Hiro forces you to choose which of these two will be removed form Veeky Forums forever

Hiro forces you to choose which of these two will be removed form Veeky Forums forever

which would you choose and why?

Warhammer, even uf you ban DeD you people will still be able to post retarded threads about roleplaying. 40k shitposting on the other hand is branded, all shitty 40k threads would have to disappear.

We could just post 40k stuff in /v/

Warhammer 40k.

I'd still have to deal with the faggots who spam 40k memes in unrelated boards, but at least we wouldn't have it polluting Veeky Forums any more.

Neither, because I'm not a narcissistic dumbass who thinks that just because I don't enjoy something that means no one else should be allowed to, either.

Here's your "sage".

40k because i don't like 40k

I'd convert 40K to D&D rules so that they both could stay.

has anyone ever played a brighthammer campaign?

Neither. I'd have him remove quests again, because I want to sit back and watch as the global salt market implodes.

>Which would cause more of a shitstorm Veeky Forums
/thread

>the day quests were finally forced off our board for good

Even better was going over to the quest board and watching the salt.

DnD. Because not even 40k is such a steaming pile of shit.

40k have a better identity than D&D.

D&D is too generic. It needs something. Some of its settings are unique, but most of them are rather boring.

> the faggots who spam 40k memes in unrelated boards

These are the worst. They're about as bad as bronies and jojofags, but somehow more pathetic.

OP

it was beautiful, especially in that little interim after the /qst/ board was created but before all quest threads were forcibly moved there. There were all the obnoxious, stubborn quest posters deliberately refusing to use the new board out of spite. Then the threads got moved there for good and the salt doubled

DnD
I play pathfinder

DnD simply because it's got a lot of very, very, very similar competitors so that can take up the slack with minimal change, even if the 5e appears to have been the cream of the current crop.

>Pathfinder
>Posts animu gif with girl in a maid outfit

Never would have guessed

Forty Kay threads would survive on /pol/ given the events of the past few years.

D&D

>Signed a guy who played it for 20 years

D&D, because there's a lot more heroic fantasy rpgs. There's a lot of wargames too, but none has the huge model range of Warhammer and its setting.

Yes, I am Alpharius.

Obviously, the one I don't like.

shit taste

Pathfinder.

so many shitposters and spam came from that game

The only problem with that plan is that if you ban 40k shitposting, you're not stopping shitposting, just that flavor of it. The shitposters would just adopt a new flag to fly under.

Veeky Forums was created to contain all the 40k shitposting, newfag. Though D&D is far more Veeky Forums related than 40k.

This is an old lie told by 40kids without a single shred of proof. You can just dismiss it as an arrogant myth 40kids tell each other to make themselves feel special, or to try and justify their lazy spam and shitposting.

Unless, of course, you have some proof of your claim? Burden of proof is on you.

40K Aside from the 40K general and shit posting the other treads serve no real purpose. Its not as though 40K is a game with infinity possibilities. You have a few factions and set troop types. While I enjoy WH in both forms I enjoy ttrpgs far more.

Those were glorious days. The asspain was almost transcendent. In fact it is still going on over in

D&D, no doubt. The RPG world can live without it.

I think the most interesting thing was the six or seven people who kept showing up to run victory laps...and then how almost immediately after, /pol/ invaded Veeky Forums so badly that you still can't post anything mildly /pol/ without ruining the thread.