Poorfag here

Poorfag here. Looking for advice on how to not be a Poorfag. I am also somewhat of a Newfag. I have 5000 in ltc (12 Litecoin basically). I am on Binance trying to figure out how to trade ETH and BTC for other Crypto so I can escape my Newfag Poorfag status. Help. I am also a redpill fag from Pol. Sad part is this is all true.

I charge $100 USD for a two hour lesson. I use Binance myself so if you're interested reply with your email and we can talk.

buy xvg and thank me later

You have to go back faggot you stupid sister fucking pol tards made me miss the iota moon

Anonymous what’s your email? I’m interested.

[email protected]

How many Poorfags in da house?

This

hahaha you fucking retard, don't blame /pol/acks for this; the clever ones from us are all assdeep in IOTA. Mostly for the lulz and giggles, but money is also nice.
GO SWEDEN!!

If you guys want to have a lesson tonight email me within the next 20 minutes. Otherwise just shoot me an email and we can set something up for tomorrow.

16 billion????

If I had the 100 bucks at the moment I would gladly pay for a good thorough lesson my fellow Crypto buddy. I am a Poorfag so I am going to have to save your email address and hope on the idea in the upcoming days. Thanks for the offer.

Email me tonight so I have your address. We can work something out

Ok biz how long should i hold this shot coin? Wait untill friday when it moons or cut my losses and move it somewhere else?
>yes i am actually this poor and i cant put another $10 till thursday when i get paid

You need to get another job and stop worrying about crypto until then

Just hold it till friday

WHAT IS XVG AND WHY SHOULD WE INVEST IN IT? IF YOU EXPLAIN AND IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE.

What happens friday?

Nothing in particular besides a correction by then for what happened today. I see more people getting into alt coins just by the fact a new one was added to coinbase.

You sound like me not too long ago.
Take your time, lurk moar. We're both /pol/fags, so you should know how to spot a shill thread. This place is flooded with them, frequently.
Transfer only SMALL amounts at first until you know what you're doing and feel comfortable.
With that much money, I would consider looking into hardware wallets.
Good luck brother.

Also, $60 billion was removed from the crypto market today. Either lost or removed as people saw what was happening and either cashed out profits or moved from crypto to something less volatile

I got screwed with my first Binance deposit. My computer has some issue going on where if I copy and paste my Bitcoin Binance wallet address it will paste as some hackers account instead. I trusted the transaction to much and accidentally sent 116 bucks of BTC to a hacker and couldnt get the cash back. I keep scanning like a mofo and removing stuff from the reg and cannot get rid of what seems to be a clipboard malware issue. it only fucks up with my bitcoin address in Binance. It doesnt screw up anywhere else.

all in on ark like now, them sell when okex opens.

I have racked up 12 Litecoin, 600 Xrp Ripple, and 300 Link. Will I have a good looking portfolio for a newfag such as myself? Will Xrp moon? Will Link moon beyond a dollar a coin?

LINK is literally the reason the technology exists.

>I have racked up 12 Litecoin, 600 Xrp Ripple, and 300 Link. Will I have a good looking portfolio for a newfag such as myself?
I think so.
>Will Xrp moon? Will Link moon beyond a dollar a coin?
Ignore anyone who claims to know. Nobody does. Shit could crash tomorrow.