Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1419: FOOLISH JUMPER Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ
pastebin.com/q7kWbV7Z
pastebin.com/q9ifgW9g
pastebin.com/EWZ9NZ3T
pastebin.com/YJSni1nQ
pastebin.com/7aAFPBT4
pastebin.com/6wmF8Vr7
pastebin.com/8CMZLZBh
pastebin.com/SCVrNN4G
pastebin.com/4kk1hEKa
pastebin.com/HGU9BjQP
pastebin.com/wpRFWJcB
pastebin.com/eXy4Efug
pastebin.com/xX3WYzrj
pastebin.com/4R3xLHHy
pastebin.com/GjT0LyTp
pastebin.com/P9BH3Ycb
pastebin.com/aQDWY7Ze
pastebin.com/5vdbrjTW
pastebin.com/uUmeQbeE
pastebin.com/j9XHDpw2
pastebin.com/9jsThMkf
ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:taakozoka
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't realise how close we were to the end of the thread, so I'll just repost this here in case anyone is interested.

Here are a list of Devil-Tigers I have charmsets for. If your interested I can supply them. Please note that I originally complied these for my own use and so have not recorded where I got them or who made them, sorry. Also note that some are ambiguous as to whether they are for Devil-Tiger or unnamed Primordials/Yozi:
Just for clarity, I have made none of these.
Achsam
AmyChalot
Arsalan
Asakos
BaalShazash
BogMod
BronzeHawk
Crow
Cyprian
Danizelle
Elixia
Engishena
Eridu
Genzhasphyr
Haolan
Hemera
Ikanii
Ishta
Jobaash
Karis
Ksathra
Lang Mal
Lirima
Madhuvanthi
Mirage
Morstal
Niet
Ophelia
Perkunos
Takuma
Tartaroth
Telum
Tempesta
Vel
Vermillion
Vivere
Vox Praetoria
White Rabbit
Xanichi
Xentair
Yladri
ZaenomonInuupis
Zenalis
Zuratha

Please note that some of these are very barebones

What are the best magic shields/shielding magic? Bonus points if it's passive.

Madhuvanthi, Mirage, Ophelia, White Rabbit, Zenalis, and Zuratha sound pretty neat.

Darn, i know an absolute perfect one. A perfect shield, omnidirectional that protects against anything but is a real mana hog, but I can't for the life of me rememeber which jump it is in. Sorry.

Would you like me to post them for you?

Jumpers! What is your title?

Yes. That is why I noted them. Sorry if that was unclear.

Sounds really interesting. Wish it was ringing some bells. Hopefully someone will know

Adviser or Counselor, usually.

Ookie-doke, here you go.

Oh, dear. Veeky Forums is telling me it is a Corrupted file or unsupported file type.

It's just a text file. Does Veeky Forums have issues with that?

Give me a minute and I'll convert them to pdf.

Veeky Forums only supports .pdf's or image files. Just paste everything onto a pastebin and post a link here.

Okay, got them converted. Hopefully they haven't gotten borked along the way.

So, here you go 1/6

Yeah, Veeky Forums only supports pdfs or actual images. Might be easier to just put them on pastebin or something.

2/6

~le sigh~ Oh, well. Live and Learn.

3/6

4/6

5/6

6/6

Okay, if anyone would like any other charmlists from
then, please, just let me know.

It's part of the LoZ Minish Cap Jump. Royal Capstone. A shield of light that is a perfect defense, but an utter hog on your LoZ magic.

Well I didn't have one until I became Fairy King in Nanatsu no Taizai, but that one is pretty cool.

Thanks

Thank you.

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy them.

can you absorb souls just by going to dark souls or do you have to pick that up somewhere else?

Hellsing, Demon Souls, World Seed and the sb-version of Coiling Dragon all have soul-eating perks.

Demon Souls should have a perk for that specifically. I'm pretty sure it's free.

That said, Dark Souls and Demon Souls souls are weird in that they're used like currency, and can even be divided up as if they were dollars and cents.
For instance you can get a soul worth 200 "souls", and then use that soul to buy something worth 120 souls, and still have 80 souls left over. So it seems more like collecting units of soul energy than whole souls.

But you should be able to do that even when you leave, in other jumps, with that perk.

Sorry, I'm Just re-read your question and realised I didn't actually answer your question.

I would think so. You are an undead, like the player character and I think that being able to do that is part of what Undead can do per standard in order to try and keep their humanity.

Someone more fluent in Dark Souls may be able to tell you more definitely.

Being a wizard and using the Expert tree of perks from Forgotten Realms, would creating a series of non-sentient transparent servants a la those from a Magnificent Mansion to maintain an estate be possible?

I'm thinking of something like an wondrous item that when activated forms a set number of visible unseen servants bound to the estate grounds.

That said

Jumpers!
Do you have servants? What do you need them for? Do you hire real people or do you have constructs/summons?

youtube.com/watch?v=r3ID92BAYYQ

That's right, Jumpers! The Jump you've all been waiting for is finally here!

What are some places I can get Excalibur or Caliburn? I want to rub it in the faces of Fate stay night crew and pretend I am a King Arthur from a alternate world.

You....why

king Arthur jump?

[Screams Externally]

That stars after he pulls the sword I believe, and I do not wanna steal it from him.

How about BogMod? I remember his work from the exalted wiki.

Here you are.

So that’s why he’s BOGmod.

Thanks!

*Angry Buzzing Noises*

Most excellent.

I loved you, once. Now even more so.

there are two drawbacks that reward you with excalibur in that. one is

>Excalibur + 300
>At least when you leave this jump you get a powerful
QUIET sword, right?

and

>King’s Aide + 300
>If you succeed in keeping The King alive and on
the throne you may choose one of two options. Bring The King or one of the still living members
of their court with you on your adventures. Or Be Given The King’s Sword, Excalibur, which will
be just as powerful in your hands.

Thank you I do not know how I missed that.

I haven't gotten to that yet. It's in the works, but remember that because it's imaged I need to have Cats make the changes I want to it. So I've been saving that so the update comes at the same time as MCU Part 2.

Apologies, user.

REEEEEEEE!

JD'd probably betray you if it meant he'd have a shot at glory and mattering depending on what part of the play you meet him in (He was going to kill his gf at one point in the play, and tried to blow up the school because at one point in the play he think that every time he kills someone the world gets better or something like that? He's a villain for a reason, though.) and it's heavily implied he's super insecure in himself. I'm not trying to justify the stuff he does with blowing up the school, just explaining it.

He's not irredeemable if you stop him from doing it and helping him out by giving him a sense of purpose.

Er...I'm fairly certain (unless this is talking about Archanea, Valentia, or Magvel games which are admittedly holes in my knowlege) that doesn't happen? Unless what you're talking about is a heavily bastardized version of what happened with Alvis, Dierdre, and the cult of Loptyr.

I knew both of these jumps existed, and I knew it was April Fool's, and I still didn't see it coming.

It's hip to fuck bees.

Anima Beyond Fantasy also has Caliburn as a 600 CP item discounted for psions and mages. It even has the ability to drag you into Avalon and make you invincible, as well as being a pretty good wizard stick and sword.

What are its effects?

Would you mind posting all of them, or at least the ones that are semi-complete? A lot of those, like Eridu, I remember but have been lost to time when whitewolfarchive went down.

You're probably thinking of the capstone for royals in Minish Cap which gives you an unbreakable sphere of light that drains your reserves like a motherfucker but it invincible.

Time to jump this then.

Batman: the Animat- *Record Scratch* Bee Movie!

That was great. Didn't see it coming at all

Few questions... for Jumpchain, But Every Time They Say Jumper It Goes Faster, do they have to say 'Jumper' in your presence, or does it trigger wherever they and you are?

You have to pick a specific celebrity when you buy the perk for Jumper Larry King, right? Can you buy it multiple times for different voices?

When you use God-Emperor of Beekind, do they have any extra ability to understand you commands? Like, if I tell a normal bee to fly to the kitchen, would it be able to figure out what and where the kitchen is?

Jump Movie Scripts... so these are scripts for a ten-year long movies?

I assume the Honey is only honey from the bees here, right? Honey from the Bees of Zarlath would be nice, but I'm guessing I'd need to get that by God-Emperor'ing them into giving that to me.

Briefcase Full of Bees... do these bees need to eat (like, do I need to periodically dump out starved bees if I don't do so)?

Could the Honey Camp also become a Warehouse attachment?

Also, these drawbacks are horrible above the +100 tier. Damn.

Are these autistic screeches of approval or disdain? I don't understand.

Increases accuracy of spells fired through it, can't be broken, increases the user's Power characteristic (Making them better at magic), Gives the bearer bonuses to leadership, protects from bleeding, being burned, or frozen, is hard to disarm (and can be resummoned if it is disarmed, though since it takes 3 seconds, just picking it up might be faster), boosts the combat ability of all allies, lets you once per day look at a targets' successful attack or defense and say, "No, reroll that", gives a mild boost to all resistances, and can burn off a point of power (basically a bit of your soul) to make you temporarily invincible.

I've had fellow players argue that it's supposed to also boost the power of spells channeled through it, but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit and he was just trying to pull one over on the DM, but if someone who's more familiar with Anima than me wants to clarify that...

Okay, here you go. All I have in terms of deviltigers and original yozi.

Hope you like them.

1/40

I was 0383 and I said it like that not in approval or disdain for it was a...betrayal.

>Are these autistic screeches of approval or disdain?

Yes.

Do I have brain problems?

Ate you going to post 40 PDFs in a row?

Bruh.

2/40

Okay, before I get really heavy into gear I'd like your guys thoughts on some Agent perks for Cyberpunk.

On Your Feet (300cp, Discount Agent): Entire lives have been ruined on a fleeting hunch, a gut feeling, people following a passing whim. You will never be one of them, because your instincts have never failed you and never will. Your instincts and gut feelings are sharper than your rational mind most of the time, but most of all this shows itself when you don’t have time to think. Whether it’s a desperate firefight, a reckless car chase, or having a split second to find someplace to hide yourself you don’t have to think, just react. You’ll find you threw yourself into the best spot you had for cover or concealment, that you can practically let your gun fire itself to unconscious but very effective accuracy, and you’ll never make a wrong turn when you’re busy trying to avoid crashing at high speeds. With your instincts you can save the actual thinking for later, and just focus on keeping on your feet.

Off the Grid (300cp, Discount Agent): Every street corner has a hundred watching eyes, human or otherwise. Between the crowds, the cameras, and god knows what else it’s a wonder that there are still cracks to slip through. You’re living proof though. You have an incredible skill when it comes to disappearing, especially where electronic and technological means of surveillance is concerned. Just paying a little attention is enough to tell where the holes in such things are, and how to slip past them without much trouble. Compared to the invisible web of sensors and security that the best engineers have put together, actual people aren’t all that hard, letting you slip in past armed guards and the like rather easily. Sometimes you gotta sneak in rather than out after all.

I'm tempted to rewrite the second one, I'm kinda worried it's a bit messy and I should tweak it to make it read better and work a bit cleaner mechanically.

Hows that worm rewrite going?

Don't know how else I'm supposed to do it.

I mean, I don't use pastebin and I think it wouldn't been easier even if I did.

If you have a better way, then I am all ears.

3/40
Ah, the branding people like cattle Devil-tiger. Nostalgia.

Copy paste it into a paste bin you mad man

my reply is an Inclusive Yes, meaning Yes it is autistic screeching of both approval at the well-executed prank, and disdain that such a promising start turned into such soul rending horror.

4/40

So I'm looking at Occult Practices in Soul Eater and I'm wondering something. I'd you wanted to do something like recreate an energy source that normally comes from a particular person, place, or thing, would you need to have a machine constantly generate it or Could you just sort of infuse someone with that energy and have it perpetuate directly from them?

Chipping away at it with the help of NuBee and some IRC folks. I seriously should have thought twice before adding as many powers as I am but I'm too stubborn to try and go for anything less at this point.

If you can use notepad.exe you can use pastebin. It's not rocket surgery.

Just paste them into seperate bins and drop 40 links in the same post, or drop them in one bin, and drop one link. rather than spamming up the thread

Upload them all to a Drive and link it? You can even leave them in text format that way so you don't have to change the format.

Can you post multiple text files into paste bin as one operation. If you do is it all smooshed into one file.

I've never used pastebin before, user, explain it to me and I'll be glad to use it. I don't want to clog up the thread any more than you want me to, just show me the way.

Okay, I'll try that. Just don't blame me if I fuck it up.

Give me a few minutes.

Upload them to a drive or something and post the link.

Posting 40 pdfs to the thread is insane.

>Cyprian
Could I get this ?

I don't know what you're talking about user.

We're all mad here, friend.

But seriously, yeah, not the best idea I ever had.

Do you need to make an account with Pastebin in order to use it?

Sure, I'm just needing to set it up through pastebin.

Okay, I've tried it with the Achsam charms, could someone tell me if they can see it no problem?

pastebin.com/q7kWbV7Z

Second one could do with some cleaning up, yes. But it's not exactly bad right now.

I like them. Though from what I've seen you show off before, I'm not sure I'll even remotely have the cp for them.

Yep, looks fine.

Worked just fine, yeah.

Glad it isn't just me being perpetually unsatisfied with my work then. Thanks user. I'll put it back on the drawing board. Hopefully after work I'll be able to post the rewrite and the Agent capstones assuming I have the time.

Ah, good. Okay, I'll start compiling them now, should be ready in 5 or so minutes.

Sorry, delayed. A guest can only do 10 per day, so I'm having to sign-up. Should only be a few more minutes.

If you're talking about something like that, you might be able to make some kind of synthetic chemical to produce a knockoff variant of it, similar to how Medusa concocted Black Blood which constantly emits Madness?

I was thinking something more like a knockoff version of the Power Cosmic or the Speed Force. Or making Someone into a mage by infusing them with mana.

World seed status update,

Im adding a bunch of new items
Adding a few new races, mainly 3 elemental races
Grove not getting a mega size increase supercap but druid is getting another 400 tier ability to take on plant parts as parts of their body
Tech line is getting a second cap that allows them to make soace ships into megazords based on qulopti tech
Arcane caster is getting a pretty good enchanting based second cap
Drop in is getting an elemental avatar cap that lets them make a body out of elements they cultuvate and puppet it from a distance (size and shape depending on mp cost and cultivation)
More elements added. Mainly light and darkness.
A few new drawbacks.
Still no drawback cap

Well, fuck. I've signed up, but that only allots 20 per day unless I go PRO, and sorry guys, but I am not spending money on this.
I'll give you the pastebins links for 20 now and deal with the rest tomorrow.

Achsam
pastebin.com/q7kWbV7Z
AmyChalot
pastebin.com/q9ifgW9g
Arsalan
pastebin.com/EWZ9NZ3T
Asakos
pastebin.com/YJSni1nQ
BaalShazash
pastebin.com/7aAFPBT4
BogMod
pastebin.com/6wmF8Vr7
BronzeHawk
pastebin.com/8CMZLZBh
Crow
pastebin.com/SCVrNN4G
Cyprian
pastebin.com/4kk1hEKa
Danizelle
pastebin.com/HGU9BjQP
Elixia
pastebin.com/wpRFWJcB
Engishena
pastebin.com/eXy4Efug
Eridu
pastebin.com/xX3WYzrj
Genzhasphyr
pastebin.com/4R3xLHHy
GildedCoin
pastebin.com/GjT0LyTp
Haolan
pastebin.com/P9BH3Ycb
Hemera
pastebin.com/aQDWY7Ze
Ikanii
pastebin.com/5vdbrjTW
Ishta
pastebin.com/uUmeQbeE
Jobaash
pastebin.com/j9XHDpw2
Karis
pastebin.com/9jsThMkf

They are all set to not expire, so they should hang around for a while. Might want to make your own copies of any stuff which catches your eye, just in case.

It triggers wherever you/they are.

You can buy it multiple times, but Bees pay full price after the freebee.

Bees do get added ability to understand your commands.

Essentially, yes.

Yep, only from this world.

Don't worry about it, they're professionals.

Sure!

It should be done by next week.

*by the end of next week, but probably sooner.

morgan freeman voice here i come

Will you upload a version without the batman part satan?

Can do!

Well, thanks for going through the trouble of posting the first half. Having this much stuff to compare is gonna make making up Devil-Tiger stuff easier.

...also, a lot of the implied characters behind the Charmsets seem like great fun to get as soul advisors through Orphan Cub+You Are Not Me.

Thanks for the answers.

They do make it harder to pick what to get though, hm... Gotta have those voices, but there's actually pretty fun stuff amongst the rest too, and Jumpchain, But Every Time They Say Jumper It Goes Faster could get positively ludicrous with my set-up.

Oh, when God-Emperor of Beekind says 'on a global level', that means I can talk to bees wherever I go, right? Not that I can communicate with them over large distances?

Thanks man, here's another high-quality custom yozi for your troubles

ninjasensei.wikidot.com/yozi:taakozoka

Man I can only remember this movie as the one where a woman cheats on her husband (fiance?) with a fucking bee.