Veeky Forums wasn't important enough to get an April Fools mash up

>Veeky Forums wasn't important enough to get an April Fools mash up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Veeky Forums can't be used to form a word with other boards is why, moron.

>implying we couldn't have finally become /f/a/tg/u/y/s/

>/mtg/

Not a word.

It seems the max they want to combine is two.

We should have been put with /d/ :(

I know we've got /mlpol/, but who else got merged?

I would of liked to see /gtg/; grognards and Gentoos

/fitlit/

/m/o/, Veeky Forumsp/, /co/ck/

Personally I'm glad.
This "April fools" bullshit all over the internet is literal cancer.

You spilled your autism in one thread, then went to another?

I'm guessing by your post I'm not the only one tired of cringy april fools shit on every fucking website ever, and you're some kind of mouth breathing retard if you actually enjoy this braindead bullshit every fucking year.

I agree, this is juvenile shit and a product of the age of Idiocracy we inhabit

I think it is kind of annoying too (I'm gullible as fuck) but I get why people think it is funny. It's only one day.

The co and ck Mashup made me lol though, I like both those boards. They're dumping food comics.

>Veeky Forums
>calling april fools cringy or juvenile

You literally roleplay dwarf traps and think april fools is beneath you.

The /mlpol/ shitposting is beautiful

a real thing of beauty

That should tell you how shitty internet april fools "jokes" are that it's below roleplaying dwarf traps.

Someone of mecha is crying that they didn't got merged with us to form /mtg/

Is even funnier to browse the shitposting if you listen to this while doing so:
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>/lgbtg/

Dammit, I'd love that.

No.

Here's a superior version.
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Uzv4Gh6sk

I'm almost surprised we didn't become /dg/nerates.

Just like gym class were picked last.

fucking this

Not cool. Fucking no love for us.

>Combined /m/ and Veeky Forums
>they like it

My dream

I think the announcement is right, you make new friends by going to boards you normally might not have. I'm learning a lot today

>Veeky Forums combines with /lgbt/ for the day
>nothing changes

>/fitlit/ is just kinda chillin out

cool, the first recorded april fools was in 1392 but you can blame millenials if you want to

Frankly I am surprised they didn't mash us with /qst/ the rectal ragnarok would have been delicious.

>tfw you actually like all the board mergers and wish they were permanent

So does /pol/ actually believe this is a psyop to hurt the board instead of jokes or are they just pretending to be that stupid

Hey, they found a cure for autism you know, why dont you just order it? It's cheap.
>April's jest :^)

It honestly feels like most of the mergers work fine other than /mlpol/ which is obviously for maximum drama for everyone involved.

/v/ and Veeky Forums

Considering I learned Veeky Forums from a fag who had a crush on me and his friends I'd be 100% okay with this.

Wonder what /mutg/ would look like.

Yeah because permanently shitting up /pol/ totally doesn't fuck the rest of us too? /int/ got the most draconian autobans after /new/ was deleted because all those people had to go somewhere. And /new/ wasn't even big, /pol/ is in top 5.

to be fair he said "wish," not "I've weighed the possible outcomes and feel that would be best with considerable certainty."

Oh it would suck in the short term but eventually the /pol/lacks would move on to a different website.

/pol/ deserves to be taken down a notch. I browse it pretty regularly and even I can see they've been a major problem the last couple years now.

/pol/ is too busy trying to dislodge /mlp/ to bother other boards. I havent seen any of the usual blatant politics bait threads all day. It very likely won't last, but for now it seems to work in our favour.

I mean that's literally how at least half of them ended up here, like it or not.

>inb4 "I've always been on this site you fag"
Yeah you're fine bro I'm just sayin

>permanently shitting up /pol/
Bit late for that, don't you think?

I guess /pol/ isn't taking the merger too well.

/qstg/ would have been great for the butthurt alone

What do you think is going to happen when their board is merged with one of the most degenerate boards on the entire site?

I honestly kinda worried for /mlp/, but now I know the degenerates won't muck it up too bad.

Degenerate ponyfuckers need an exterminatus.

Wait, doesn't OP say we were not part of any merge? You're confusing me.

>permanently shitting up /pol/
AHAHAHA
/pol/ has already done that to itself by allowing the redditor cancer to fester during the election. The old userbase is dead at this point. It's basically a reddit colony now. This isn't coming from some blind anti-/pol/ shitposter, this is coming from someone who legitimately cared about the board at one point, someone who wants it to go back to the way it was before this fucking election.

>three way merge with /asp/ and Veeky Forums possible

>someone who legitimately cared about the board at one point
Who would do that?

Wondrous things...

>someone who wants it to go back to the way it was before this fucking election.

I want it to go back to what it was before ZimZam and the LGBT invasion.

based taste anons

Because I liked posting there. I could give you all some speech about how /pol/ isn't actually as bad as you fucking weenies make it out to be, but I might as well be explaining the finer points of ultra-high frequency satellite communications to a brick wall.

They are actually slowly starting to get along as the ponies turned out to be red pilled and slowly push out shills and redditors.

Which is why we should create Slaaneshi Chaos Marines who take Palatial love to the extreme, and a horse motif.

After all, friendship is magic, and magic is heresy.

We were merged with /d/ and /pol/, however no one noticed the difference.

is this pic jontron reference

We didn't get a mash up because you don't even need the other boards any more.

Honestly, you should all be ashamed it took this long for this to be posted.

Just because it's a board you like doesn't make it "not a containment board".

/tgd/- "A Good and Balanced Amount of Dicks"

Found the T_D newfag.

What if it's /tgd/ 3.5? "Muh Futas Edition"

I'd be ok with this.

T_D?

I can't think of the portmanteu but it would have been fucking glorious to mix Veeky Forums and /qst/.

You're a bit on the new side, right?

Maybe I'm being optimistic about the amount of salt it would cause, but after the amount of shit that was going on when /qst/ was given its own board, the "return to norm" for a day could have been entertaining for weeks.

I'll admit it'd be pretty hilarious, yes, but not Good.

>it would have been funny because for the lulz :D
I will never understand the desire to instigate shitposting just because someone's still reeling from getting booted to a containment board. Don't shit where you eat, and all that. The only good thing I can think could come from merging Veeky Forums and /qst/ for a day is to collect a fuckload of proof why splitting them in the first place was exactly what we needed.

>do paranoid right-wingers earnestly believe retarded shit

Come on user.

See above.

Merge /v/ and Veeky Forums. We need some outside enrichment badly.

>look at the mergers from this thread
>check /mlpol because that has to be a glorious shitshow
>first post is a pony waving a nazi flag calling for unity in exterminating the racial minorities in each respective realm
>ponyfied trump memes, pony nazis, make celestial great again, genetically superior horse cock shitposters

Holy hell, it's a disaster I can't look away from they managed to fit together disturbingly well.

>tfw /fitlit/ created the Ubermensch

It's really funny how well they went together.

Well they are well-rounded citizens

Good. This board has enough problems keeping on topic, or at least interestingly off-topic, as it is.

>/pol/ is in top 5.
By traffic the only board faster is /b/.

Disturbingly efficient aren't they?

are we talking about /mlp/ or /pol/ here?

Yes.

I'm pretty sure most of tg is rounder than /fitlit/.

Shit just expanded to /spa/, we might be next.

>Not a word.
Not a excuse since it stands for both /mecha/traditional gaming/ and Magic The Gathering. It's the perfect pun.

They just did /outsoc/ as well. Although it seems that /mlpol/ got split back.

I also have seen this several times today. The fuck is this?

I hope you get hired soon user :(

/int/ got merged with /v/ a few minutes ago.

/v/ and /int/ just got merged.

Now /mu/ and /tv/. We're next, boys.

/spa/ just happened as well.