Dead card game thread, battle spirits edition

post your collections and lets tallk about some tcgs that died

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050303171810/http://www.decipher.com/starwars/deckdesigns/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hecatomb died way too early.

Duelmasters is an amazing game.

Force of Will is magic lite and will be in thesr threads soon.

>Force of Will is magic lite
With anime tiddies

How many of you old faggots remember this shit?

Not even well drawn anime tiddies.
>wixoss eng never ever ;__;

i kinda rember it, never played it. dident stan lee make it? what was it like?
i will never not be mad that this game will never get and english vers, this has to be the best tcg out atm.

A long time ago a friend's dad gave me a bunch of cards when he heard I played magic. The game was called "On the Edge" and was a weird paranormal / aliens / government / magic is real themed game that I have never seen anywhere else. No idea where the cards themselves ended up, and I never had a rulebook, but it looked interesting.

I have about 500 cards for that, since the associated RPG is amazing. The game is clumsy but had a really interesting idea.

You were the head of a conspiracy, trying to push your agenda. To do so you had three tiers of minions: Street level mooks, their bosses, and your direct underlings. These were placed in a 3 deep by x wide grid, and you equipped your minions, played schemes, and used "contact" cards to recruit people (Mana, essentially).

I occasionally dream of updating it as a fan project, but nah.

Is the WoW card game worth picking up some starter decks for? I saw some at a local shop for pretty cheap.

yes it's very good, pick up some raids as well man.

The raids are what make the game worth it.

undead card games you say

can't wait man. let's hope the l5r one is good too

I don't think I saw any raids. I'll guess I'll check ebay.

I got a couple you want me to send you some?

Looking for all Star Wars Customizeable card game decks. Let me know if you have any

awwwwe shit. Jyhad coming back?!

yes I got a stack of cards

anything good? m8

no idea mate, I will take a pic when I'm home

just rumuers mostly

Nothing is official yet. But as you probably know FFG lost their license for GW's trademark over some managerial disagreements. Now they are up and about for another brand...
And WW has been know for whoring WoD like a cheap Thai ladyboy.

what about these??

also this is the rest of it

web.archive.org/web/20050303171810/http://www.decipher.com/starwars/deckdesigns/index.html

Here you go.

>this has to be the best tcg out atm
Explain?

>FFG lost their license for GW's trademark over some managerial disagreements.
I thought it was because GW thought FFG's parent company (Asmodee) was was trying to steal their slice of the wargame/collectable overpriced plastic miniatures pie?

those all look pretty standard. Probably around the original set of cards (white border) vs reprints (dark border). Still a nice collection though

ok the game plays a little like duel masters. you have your sheilds, you get 10 of them instead of 5, every time one brakes there is a chance that you might get an effect off. the game is fun because you get 2 decks, one is your lrig and arts and the other one is your main deck. ylrig is kinda like a ruler card from force of will but it levels up every turn. arts are your spell cards but they are mre powerful then normal spells. your main deck is your cretures and normal spells. gameplay is like simple attack with creatures and break shields. game has amazing art too. really cheap to pick starters are like 10-12 bucks and boxes are around 80 at most

You forgot to mention the slots and how they function for gameplay.

Anyway the game is very well designed and streamlined, and deceptively complicated/skill based.

>Release English version of game
>Kill it five months later

Being a Gundam fan is suffering.

to be fair that was right around the time the Gundam market in the US died almost completely(RIP MSiA, you were the best action figure line)

gotta love the part were the english cards are super hard to find now as well

Jim Lee, not Stan.