Let's take a moment and laugh at those who didn't buy ARK

Let's take a moment and laugh at those who didn't buy ARK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They can still x10 if they invest now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
(((inhales shekels)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I SOLD THIS MORNING

God punishes those who leave the Ark.

The flood is nigh, and shall smite all those who left or never boarded the ARK. We tried to warn them father.

You fucked up

how far does this moon mission go? i would like to get a little profit from part of my stack. only 50 ark here

Reminder that the mobile wallet is 99% done and could be released basically any moment now

$15 by eoy

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHA

you guys pulling numbers out your ass? I think i wont sell my ark then. I was just hoping to increase my btc position while its down

OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD

FINALLY

FINALLY CATHARSIS

Why is it at 9$?? Did the wallets release?

DUMP BEGINS

I think because USDT pair launching on Okex, that's my guess.

Thus is the smugfest I've been longing for. Truly a beautiful moment brothers.

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

these type of runs make me want to just hodl this shit but when all the alts got ass raped a couple weeks ago it made me afraid of not building a better btc position

I feel so fucking smug knowing that linkmarines are trying to justify their bagholding because of a 20% gain after bleeding out to sub ico price.
DELUDED

2340 ARKlet here, we gonna make it, bros?

I'm still way fucking down in sats from this shitcoin.

>he bought at ath
>he didnt accumulate the dip
what are you doing trading lmao