So, let me ask you this: Through a series of contrived events, your character has become impregnated by their nemesis...

So, let me ask you this: Through a series of contrived events, your character has become impregnated by their nemesis. How it happened is up to you, and if they were male prior to this, they have been gender swapped.

The question is, what do they do now? Added stipulation is that they cannot change back to male until the child is delivered, or aborted.

Also,
>Inb4 Magical Realm

Veeky Forums is just some place for your magical realm. Get out of here.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Please consider unfucking this post.

>Inb4 Magical Realm

Doesn't stop it from being magical realm

Elf slave wat do?

You think that's a conundrum? I have some she-elf sitting on my favorite tree. I need solutions.

Iron heart surge?

We gave up quests for this

My drinking problem becomes a pregnancy solution.

at this point i wonder if the people who think that /v/ is the worst shitpost board have as much awareness as the people who think that Veeky Forums is /b/

at least when someone asks "what is the donald trump of video games" or "what are some good games where you can fart and shit and cum into a loli's throat at the same time" those threads get deleted more often than on Veeky Forums

Sounds like some contrived rail road magical realm plot bullshit. And if that happen to me I would find a new group.

She gives birth to the villain's son and sues for child support.

This is almost exactly what happened to my character. She will continue to give zero fucks, as she has with dying-but-not-really (twice), losing all of her limbs (twice), and getting turned into a half-dragon after being eaten.
Gonna kill the old hag that did it anyway, no need to sweat the details of why or how until it happens.

>The question is, what do they do now?
beat up the DM

Whether male or female, pregnant or not pregnant, my character wants the vampire count dead for the numerous atrocities they committed and the chance it will have by defeating him will allow them to satisfy their heroic complex.
Fuck you Strahd!

I better be hosting a larva ready to pop out at any moment.

"Fuck off Matt we told you not to pull this shit again"

Carrying the true blood heir of the Duke of Westmarch pretty much puts him into check. It won't be very hard to get the otherwise very reluctant barons to help us if we have a real alternative that will be recognized by the magic that binds the Duke to the land.

The trick will be keeping the little bastard alive and safe until we are ready to strike and really move the coup into it's final act.

Reminds me of that lewd comic where some female knight gets impregnated by a dragon. Things escalate... fast.

I think my badly written self-insert paladin would try to nevertheless raise the child as her (genderswap, right?) own. Try to turn it away from evil if she can, smite it if she cannot.

Well I am a Paladin and it isn't natural. I would divine heal to set it right. So effectively do a abortion.

>pic
>those eyes
Fucking creepy, dude.

>Female Vistani Knowledge cleric impregnated by Strahd
Holy shit, the situation in Barovia might actually improve. Strahd's gonna want the kid, but I would actually be sort of hype for this.

Gotcha senpai.
See you in three days when my inevitable ban passes.

Underrated post.

Your sacrifice will not be forgotten, my precious kouhai!

Joke on you, my character is not even placental.
> But you magically...
No.

Ironic magical realming is still magical realming.

Fucking hell.

I'm playing a warforged whose nemesis is a meme. How does this even work.

>his nemesis is a meme

>and that's how the greatest Dragonslayer of all times was born
>cue kill bill soundtrack

I'm playing a bird.
Á literal, talking fucking raven. I lay the eggs, and find out it's some sort of half-raven half-fox monstrosity.
She will immediatly blame the cukcoo before the other raven in the campaign flips her shit again and has them killed.

> Your new BBEG is an idea
Eh, could work.
Could be a total trainwreck too.

Get the broom.

Where does "murder your DM" fit into all of this.

How 'nemesis' are we talking?

Because on one hand, she has the ruler of a rival house who is best frenemies and one-time lovers. And on the other, the actual BBEG, is like the god of creeping corruption, shoggoths, and shadows.

She'd like the former, though might object to the contrived series of events. The latter would be fucking weird and uncomfortable though- probably lethal too.

This dragon had a really small dick not to kill her while raping.

Can someone explain the sequence of events here? I'm too retarded to figure it out other than "dragon rapes paladin lady."

Nah. Try using your brain, autist.

I'm with It looks like there's more to it here than is inherently obvious. Why is the pair abandoned so late in the child's life? Why the sudden attempted strangling? Why the immediate forgiveness?

Image search turns up nothing. Is it really just a lone piece of sketch, or is there a narrative that goes along with it?

>fetish gets posted on Veeky Forums
>nobody posts more of it
>people make fun of it

>rape
>child is born
>child grows, dragon features hidden under clothes
>can't keep a man because dragon daughter
>mom blames daughter
>attempted strangle
>can't do it
>mom dies
>dragon daughter leaves home

>The question is, what do they do now?
Abort. Or I leave the game. One of the two.

That belly just does not look natural

Hello darkness my old friend...

Sounds like a fetish thing

>Unborn baby souls are, following D&D canon Atheist
>Asomodeus/Ahriman Eats Atheist Souls
>Clear foul play in the D&D adventure with Ashradorn on the lore of the ban on the Unborn when the Deities all suddenly changed their minds
>Asomodeus securing his access to Atheist Souls to heal his wounds plus what he gets from the walls of faithless now

>Using Poison in D&D is an evil act
>So they made Totally not poison because it's divine and only works on evil people !notpoison

>Step 1 Abort
>Step 2 Keep Unborn baby soul on material plane
>Step 3 Use item to Change unborn baby to Lawful evil
>Step 4 Poison baby with Anti-evil poison, lots of it
>Step 5 release baby to it's afterlife, where Asmodeus will eat it to heal his ever-bleeding wounds
>Step 6 You just Poisoned the fucking Devil
>Asmodeus, and his dastardly evil fedora eating plan is foiled
>Hell vacant, mass civil war, Demons probably overrun everything in the blood war for a while before things get sorted out
>It's canon that killing Asmodeus actually turns PC's into Demigods, so this literally makes you ascend to Demigodhood
>Work on getting followers as you adventure who will elevate you to true deification because they witness your awesome feats of power and no one knows you killed the King of Hell
>Win forever
>Smite the BBEG whilst your at it.

So yes, it's possible to save the universe and become a god by Abortion.

Neat.

Ez, my character goes sudoku.
Both my character and the big bad are mutants, and the big bad's endgame is actually impregnating her himself to create a new supreme mutant which could shape reality as it sees fit. So that scenario would actually be game over.

What does the Pregnant status effect do to combat effectiveness? Because if it's not interrupting the quest to to kill BBEG, then I continue on quest to kill BBEG.

Take a couple of days off the shoot the baby out of my vagina into a monastery or something, leave 900 gold for baby's first adventure, then continue searching for BBEGs to kill.

>When you fetish so hard you forget the game does not actually have rules for genders.

Hmm, not sure who exactly would be her nemesis at this point... a lot of strong figure heads in the demon army, and most that the party directly encounters don't last long.

Slap the GM and/or leave the game.

You give birth to someone who is half-idea half-mortal
You have a potential god on your hands

Does it get a soul at birth or conception?

>I have some she-elf sitting on my favorite tree
The idea of an elf getting stuck up a tree and needing to be rescued like a housecat is hilarious to me.

I think my group would finally find out my reverse trap is actually a girl.

But what if it forgot itself?

I always carry at least five, so it wouldn't change much.

Why do these posts not get deleted?

Is it my fault? Do I not report things hard enough?

This.

Raise the baby to kill his father while engaging in incest.

Explain yourself

As long as she doesn't start conniving with the dragon in the wine cellar, you should be okay.

???

Hey, Veeky Forums is still better than /v/ if only because the non shitpost threads are at least sometimes the majority here. I'll gladly take actual discussion over endless consolewars shitposting in literally every thread if it means occasionally dealing with people who don't understand that /d/ is a containment board.

>yfw it's the mods who are shitposting

It was an inside job.

Raise the kid into your typical "half-X, hunter of X" archetype.
We play weeb and capeshit games, it will work.

>>Inb4 Magical Realm
Oh yes it is.

This was actually sort of the backstory of my main villain. His mother was a barbarian queen, who, despite being less than amazonian herself, kept her tribe together through force of personality and vicious politics. She was also extremely beautiful, so a red dragon raped her as a show of power.
The queen was originally going to abort until she realized that she could use the child as a weapon against his father and as a powerful warrior. Sure enough, the kid was a badass from a young age, so she pretended to submit to the dragon to get another child out of him, hoping for a clutch of badasses to cement her rule with. Except the second kid was a total weakling, and while he was a sorcerer, the queen didn't want to hear it and considered him a failure.
The younger half-dragon grew up idolizing his kind but dim big brother, and eventually the elder grew old and Good enough to challenge his mother's decisions. Refusing to lose face in public, she beat the hell out of the younger kid and blamed the father for everything.
Eventually, the older brother found out and confronted his mother in front of everyone, who basically asked him what the fuck he was going to do about it. The response was snapping the mother's neck with a single stroke and claiming the throne unopposed. The younger brother's mental issues only spiraled from there, and when his brother died, any spark of kindness he had left was snuffed out with him.

Gist of it.
>changed into a woman
>magically impregnated or raped by nemesis
>get abortion
>get turned back into a man

Alternatively
>deliver child, and use their blood for a sacrifice to curse the father
>get turned back into a man

My group would never believe that my trap WASN'T a girl prior.

that's gonna be a problem because my character doesn't have a nemesis

>Hey, dude. Punch me in the stomach as hard as you can.

Problem solved.

She carries the child to term and attempts to raise it to defy its monstrous nature and defend the innocent instead of preying upon them.

I want to marry Dragongirl!

I play a really fucked up RPG and babies are a good resource.

This is canon in our campaign and the child is now a prominent NPC, so.