Help! I did something for the luls and am worried about the consequences!

Help! I did something for the luls and am worried about the consequences!

Long story short my character was put under a love spell by a sorceress, and I kind of rolled with it in an attempt to assert dominance in the relationship, and in the end we were still kind of flirting around...But I can't really handle a long term relationship with her due to already having a fiancee ingame.

So how do you break up with a powerful spellcaster for the sake of keeping your relationship with an innkeeper, without getting blown to smithereens/stabbed in your sleep?

Stab them in their sleep.

I'd like to avoid emotional distress.

Hell I guess I'm asking how to break up with someone

Stab them in their sleep without caring about it.

See and It is the only way to be certain...

You could also tell her you pledged yourself to another and try to leave on friendly terms but depending on what the sorceress is like your mileage may vary.

What can you tell us about the sorceress?

She used her love spell on the only male in the party as soon as we kicked in the door.
I made my way through the guards towards her before sweeping her off her feet and tongue wrestled.
In a way I was keeping her busy while the party destroyed her tower, in the end I kind of...Dragged her with us on the way out.

Definitely depends on the sorcceress.

For starters though, inform your fiancee. Assuming love spells are well known, she's a rational person, and your DM isn't a raging cunt she'll understand. Tell her you still plan to one day wed her but you need to sort this sorceress thing out before then and you don't want the sorceress going after your fiancee, so i's for the best if you two stay away from each other for the time being.

If the sorceress is nice/reasonable, explain that you have a fiancee and that what you were doing was the love spell.

If not, get a spellcaster ally to give you proper wards and contingencies and kill the sorceress in her sleep. Don't hire an assassin to do it unless you think your DM would be cool with ending this plot thread entirely off screen.

>Deck of Many Things
>The Fates

Come on, do it, pussy.

It's a new relationship. Turn the intensity and kinkiness up to 11 then BREAK off the knob.

Drag her off into private all the time. Buy her a dog collar. Tell her you want to make things WEIRD. Whip her way past any point of sexyness. Put her into a blindfold, gag and mittens then leave her trapped like that for hours.

She will break up with you.

I feel like that could backfire

Two options.
One sensible. One silly.

Silly is basically this . Go full magical realm.

Second one is to find her a better boyfriend who will genuinely love her and provide for her better than you ever can, so she releases the spell for real love instead. Get the party to help. It could be a big strong knight who is lonely or a Sweeny Wizard who she would understand because of their shared knowledge of magic.

Stab them in their sleep with a paralytic poison on your blade.

All magic users are inherently dangerous due to the extent their powers, you fucked up and the only way to be safe is murder.

>Finding a good single man

It would be easier to find a fine and noble knight and quietly murder his wife.

Do you know anything about her history or personality that would tell whether or not she is likely to kill/harm you, the party, or your PC's love interest?

Right now, from what you have said, the sorceress seems less evil and more like a weirdo. Seriously who casts a love spell on those who would seek to destroy them? A truly evil individual would have bolted your ass into a small pile of ash.

On a related note how did the party react to you, for lack of a better term, keeping the villain?

Soooource?

Just dial 36 24 36, the guy who answer will take care of it for you. Not for free, but close enough.

Well, the rest of the party of women but we're all good friends. But they all gave me varying levels of shit for my actions on the grounds of things like
"You barely know this bitch"
"She's insane"
"Do you expect us to drag her back to town"
Etc.

you got an upgrade, roll with it

Staying with the sorceress means not being able to return home...

Start dumping points into perform, hire a professional foreign theater troop and fake your own death.

Bonus points if the man who kills you is Congo Jack

Give it a session to find out just what sub-type of crazy this sorceress is. If you learn she will flip the fuck out over you not wanting to be romantically entangled with her and go on a rampage either killher in her sleep or follow the plan of Good luck user.