Why I think Bitcoin Cash will do well for the next few days

I never believed in this coin at all. I don't think it has anything to offer. But as you know, you are living in a normie-wave of crypto. It's not just NEETS and HODL 4 lyfe Libertarian types now.

The main reason I think this coin will do well is:
1. It has bitcoin in its name. Bitcoin has the most "meme name" if you will of all the coins. People recognize it. "HEY FRANK LOOK ITS THE NEW BITCOIN LETS BUY IT". Not joking, I work a manual labor job and there are men in there 50's who work with me who have coinbase on their phone. They believe it is their way out. It's not, they are buying so we can make gains.

2. It has the word coin in it. I'm serious, a lot of the guys I work with bought litecoin because it has coin in it, and associated it with bitcoin.

3. It has the word "CASH" in it. People love that word, especially idiots.

4. It's debuting on Coinbase (normiebase).

>Tfw I'm finally going to make it

bch will pump and dump. will kill a lot of normies

like a thousand people control over half the wealth in the world, what makes you think normies even matter? they don't even hold most of the money in the world. big money matters and big money is already well aware of bitcoin and whatever they decide to do thats whats going to happen. normies and their measly contributions don't even add up.

its only important that normies get into it so that the future rollout of a cashless society goes smoothly. it's not like normies have any money, they're supposed to be poor

I tend to agree with the 4th one. There are plenty of idiot out there who will think they're getting in ahead of the curve by buying something that "is like Bitcoin but way cheaper, could go to $20k in a few years in the same way!"

Had several friends ask me about BCH tonight, all of them seemed to think it was a "scam" trying to dickride Big Daddy Bitcoin...and why bother when LTC/ETH is cheaper per coin anyway?

It has "Bitcoin" in it. And it's cheaper.

its just another altcoin that has more fame as it shares the word bitcoin

Why not buy Bitcoin gold then? I made a thread about it today and it had a nice increase of 33% since then. It's still at 5b marketcap, whereas BCC is at 43b, so if we were to apply your logic here, BTG seems like the better option.

Reasons why normies matter vs rich plutocrats:

1. The cryptogame isn't figured out yet. Plutocrats don't want to play. They like the stock market where they gain money no matter what because they have firms that spent 100 years studying it and figuring out the best ways to win. Why play that when you have people investing your money and making a killing?

2. If normies don't matter for the finance world, why do stocks EVER BOTHER TO SPLIT? They split because NORMIE MONEY MATTERS. They know people are dumb enough to think "gee, I'll buy a stock because its low now, it will probably go up again". The split makes it attractive for the normies to buy, any smart investor knows you are buying the same fucking thing its just two stocks to one. Normies obviously matter if the big wigs are still doing splits. No serious investor would let a stock split effect their decision, UNLESS the normies were going to pump because of it. Once again proving, normie money matters.

Because it's not on coinbase. Starting now, every single newfag to crypto is going to be exposed to bch when they log on coinbase. And an egotistical billionaire like roger ver is going to make sure his baby project doesn't disappoint on her big opening week.

It isn't on normie base (Coinbase). That's a big difference.

>NEETS and HODL 4 lyfe Libertarian types
that's me and I'm all in BCH

the plutocrats haven't just figured out the game, they invented it. fiat currency was designed to fail, right about when crypto was planned to roll in. it's all pushing us towards a cashless society. i know, i know, bitcoin is freedom and the banks can never control it blah blah blah. good luck with that

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Take a piece of duct tape and write your wallet password on it backward, letter for letter, and stick it to the underside of your bed frame. It is the ultimate way to prevent password loss.

they don't even give a fuck about money. they care about the great work. which is to bring about the downfall of humanity by its own hands. to point out once and for all what a flawed creation they say we are. and to have us damn our own souls. doesn't matter if you believe it, they do. it was never about the money, that is small thinking. it is about good vs evil. and that's why normie money matters, and thats why the "plutocrats" pretend to not understand the coin

lol, you thought all this free money came without a catch? lol, the whole thing is a trap. because of fucking course it is. we can't have nice things, we're beasts, cattle. blockchain currency is just a shiny new fence to keep us contained.

its stupid enough to work

Oh, fuck I forgot there are 22 yr olds here. Relax my brother, we're good. We are going to be ok. Just don't get all alcoholic with your money and start getting in over your head.

stop, this is a blatant scam coin....

LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER

Gotdamit you just sold me on bch based on the idiocy of normies

Normies are literally going out of their ways to buy this shit. Get rekt, BZC is the only one they'll buy for fun.

Topkek... all of this is true... Oh god... Thanks for buying my bags normies.

This coin is going to get dumped like a two-dollar hooker. And that's because coinbase seriously fucked-up. They should have given a month's warning before popping this up. And exact date and time that there are going to start trading it so the market could slowly prepare for it. Because they spring it on people out of the fucking blue and allowed it to get on gdax listed at 10 K they crash the alt Market. There is only one coin bigger than the altmarket and it's not Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is going to get consumed by piranhas.

ok

But are you in as a reaction to normies, or because you truly 100% believe the coin is the way of the future?

>This coin is going to get dumped like a two-dollar hooker. And that's because coinbase seriously fucked-up. They should have given a month's warning before popping this up. And exact date and time that there are going to start trading it so the market could slowly prepare for it. Because they spring it on people out of the fucking blue and allowed it to get on gdax listed at 10 K they crash the alt Market. There is only one coin bigger than the altmarket and it's not Bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash is going to get consumed by piranhas.

they fucked up so bad that it was on purpose. all the alts kinda faltered early in the day, so did BTC, and wah lah, BCC on coinbase.

It's still a seriously bad idea to buy into any coin that had a 70% increase within just a day. If you are already holding, more power to you. However, if you are planning on buying in now, I'd suggest to try another coin or wait for a dip at least.

>dip

didnt it dip like 1/2 hour after it went nuts?

Every.
Single.
Time.

Yeah the thing is though, it hasn't even reached the reason people bought into it. They bought into it because it is going on coinbase. It still hasn't reached coinbase. I'm HODLing because when a ton of people see this new coin going up up up... They are going to buy it.

nice larping OP, how much did you buy and post pretentious post like this. Just say BCH shill in the title and save ppl time.

Price is already factored in. I don't know for how long you have been in the game, but coins always increase through rumors, and when the news actually happen they dump or nothing happens.

The latter. Keeping an arbitrary limit in place and relying on unproven nonexistent technologies seems totally bizarre to me.

If it was intentional for what purpose? They don't need a boost in sales they'll get that later when they add more coins. If they're trying to destroy Bitcoin cash why harm their own product? No I really think they were trying to slip it in without anybody noticing but seriously fucked-up by not noticing the recent trends. Because now the alt-market is going to strike back and suck the life out of it.

Can't screenshot on my phone
But it is on for us britfags

Anybody have a sensible idea what would happen to alts paired with bitcoin if bcash would actually take over? Is the only saviour being added with fiat pairing on exchanges? Will they switch to bcash pairing? Will alts just be worth more then 1 bitcoin?

Most exchanges that deal with all have everything paired with more than one coin. Some already pair with Bitcoin cash and almost every one of them pairs with etherium.

Thissss

bcash will not take over, it will just continue coexisting and growing alongside BTC

exchanges will add BCH pairing, e.g. Polo already has ETH and XMR pairings

kys little man

Can you actually buy it? My friend says in the USA version you have to actually start checking out and then when you click the final confirm it says something about not being available yet.