What would the dark god of ball sports be like?

What would the dark god of ball sports be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E
youtube.com/watch?v=5BaOvM9jXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fit

Why he gotta be dark?

In fantasyland, dark means shadow. Shadow means EVILLLL

I REQUIRE VIRGINS, VIRGINS THAT DO THE CRAB DRIBBLE.

lol

But sports aren't evil you lazy cuck.

are you telling me you don't want a dark and light god of good and evil, Balling eternally in the Divine Court, slam-dunking on one another, but never meaningfuly breaking their tie?

Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys?

A Match Fixer.

Exactly like Steph Curry. Someone small, unassuming and cocky, but wins consistently because he abuses broken facets of the game. Bonus points for an incredibly punchable face and an unjustified aura of superiority.

Fucking Dolan

FUCK YOU DOLAN
FUCK YOU for ruining the knicks and nit even ATTEMPTING to salvage them ever

Micheal Jordan; the man is one Behelit away from literally becoming black Griffith.

It already exists

youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E

I've wanted to make a game in the vein of Blood Bowl. But instead of football it would be basketball and there would be more focus on using magical powers and mutant abilities. It would be like the Globetrotters vs mutant supermen episode of Futurama
youtube.com/watch?v=5BaOvM9jXKg

Cristiano.
Have>MESSI be the good one.

Roger Goodell
Bill Belichick (with his champion of darkness, Tom Brady)
Jerry Jones

Nuffle already exists

Really? At what point did he fuck an old dude for cash or get tortured for a year and wind up completely crippled?

>light gods being good at sports
yeah alright, Cleric of Crackers, keep dreaming

This is cannon.

>Barkley 2 never

Shadow Barkley

There were those aztec/maya/whatever gods of whatever ball sport they played
From what I remember of talking about it in my world civ class (Take it at face value, the teacher's a whore) it's unclear who exactly was sacrificed, or maybe there was conflicting evidence. Sometimes all the players were after the game, sometimes the losers, maybe the winners, I don't know.

actually I played in a MAID game which involved Shaquille O'Neal showing up, he fought a wolf, then one of the maids beat him at basketball

Show me ONE black champion curler.

FIFA

Evil sports god - Boisterous, likes to brag, refuses to participate in any challenge that doesn't align to his domain.

Good sports god - Nurturing, supportive, guides young athletes towards stardom and encourages people to take up new activities. Will become mortal to "try out" any new sport people make.

Depends on the sport, but it all consists of either trying to make a foul legitimate, or making his or her opponents foul as often as he or she could.

For instance, in peach basket, the god would often get up on his opponent's grill, no chill and often physically attack the opponent without making it look like he did.

In football, he would often drop to the ground and pretend he was injured.

Slamjammer 40K?

ice puck is the best sport

100% this. Their wickedness is second only to PETA.

doom shaka laka

>dark
As in evil?
Like that soccer player who keeps pretending he's hurt. Bending rules, playing to win, throwing tantrums and at the same time being a mediocre player.

DUNKS FOR THE DUNK GOD! POINTS FOR THE POINT THRONE! LET THE GALAXY SLAAAAAAMMMMM!

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSIMESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

DUUUUUNNNNK.

he'd be the kind of dude that made that basketball game tape SCP

Man why you gotta make everything about race?

Oh.
Oh God.