THIS KILLS THE CORE

>THIS KILLS THE CORE

Hedge your bets anons. You can buy a WHOLE bitcoin right now for .2 btc.

When Bitcoin Cash takes over.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

buy my bags.

the thread

We are the bitcoin fir a new gen. Get in or get lost!!!

>n-new g-g-generation of b-bagholders!!! mommy i posted it again h-hehe!

because thats what they are, did you not see the crash from 9500 down to 3500?

>Hedge your bets anons.

I am, by betting that this shitshow will kill faith in the Bitcoin brand so better stuff that isn't garbage can take over

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that fiat is a scam because you can't cash in.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash in. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your bitcoin on government bucks. There is no way to convert it back to crypto. All those "banks" that claim to deposit your bitcoin into your exchanges? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "banks"

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy banks.

This is some tasty pasta

Also you sound mad, are you mad bro?

>Crashing is okay when Bitcoin does it.

Coinbase listing is going to moon this coin.
Bitmain only accepts Bitcoin Cash.
Get ready to make gainz on gainz buying BT Cash now, and realizing your gainz in miners, then stacking gainz mining.
Stay poor no-coiners.

kek it was 9500 on one single exchange that nobody except maybe 3% of those trying could access, you fucking retard

So I bought at the top and it's about damage limitation now. Do I sell half at a loss and see what happens when its trading tomorrow? If it moons I can probably break even with the half stack. If it dumps I only lose half. Sounds good anons?

Wait until it hits .5 btc

Hey faggots, My name is Peter and I hate every single one of you. You where warned for weeks to buy Schiff Gold, that crypto is a scam a bubble and a Ponzi scheme. How does it feel knowing today that you lost all your money today? I suppose its funny pretending to be apart of the 1%ers like me all day, but this is even worst than jacking off to stocks on Scott Trade

Don't be a stranger just hit me with your best shot, i'm pretty much perfect. I am CEO and chief global strategist of Euro Pacific Capital Inc, founder, CEO, and chairman of Euro Pacific Asset Management, LLC , I also am founder and chairman of SchiffGold. What companies do you run ? other than Jack Off to the Crypto Currency on all day LLC ? I also have a banging hot girlfriend she just blew me (Shit Was So Cash)
You are all Faggots who should just kill yourself, Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: Its me and my bitchh

The listing on Coinbase is useless if anything this might make them run to LTC/ETH if its implied that the next listings wont be cheaper options from here on out

Also BitcoinCash sounds disgusting

No coiner detected.

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin cash crashes to 10$ most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

It seems like a normie name that people would like on coinbase. That is what bitcoin cash is here to do. It will go up a lot in the next 24 hours. Hope you are ready for the gains.

BTC isnt recovering looks like this time bch hurt the giant

David vs Goliath!

Lol fucking small time loser.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE sell me your bitcoins for this worthless alt: the thread

BCH vs BTC is Trump vs Hilary all over again.

Grab the popcorn, boys, we're going to have a fun year.

OK.

Drain the Bitcoin core swamp

How does it feel to be this new

>implying cashies aren't bernie bros
The fees are too high! Free transactions for everybody!

Corecucks will be in jail

kek

> Bitcoin ideology was not to fight with financial system
> Bitcoin ideology was too create something new and better so people would naturally adopt it

> whole BCash propaganda is based on bashing the core and posting links of the mempool
> majority of people just want to buy a cheap Bitcoin out of FOMO and don't care about scaling

Nah core are shillbots who like the status quo because it caters to the established elite and not the average freedom loving person

Bingo. People need to realize that Bitcoin Core isn't a functional product. How can you expect a user to have to pay $12+ dollars to send an insignificant amount. I don't want side chain solutions either.

>200K+ unconfirmed transactions and growing.
blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions