Through all the drama, all the BCH pumps, the clear winner remains. It should be clear as day. Its still affordable...

Through all the drama, all the BCH pumps, the clear winner remains. It should be clear as day. Its still affordable. Its your favorite coin. The coin of the people.

Dont miss the buy of 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8dkr8WJ
m.youtube.com/watch?t=4345s&v=chhksy7wmWY
reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

while pondering on the intricacies of litecoin i myself have arrived at the conclusion that it is indeed the coin of choice for me and i will be investing 300 coins for mighty gains. it is certain that in my mindspace i am thinking, for your good will, that i hope you purchased at the moment of dipping, anonymous user.

discord.gg/8dkr8WJ

Yes user,

Yes.

FIFDEEN GONDRILLION BUH JANEUARY

missed 300 drop good buy now at 330?

Wait for it to dip at 312-5. It was at 288 today and I didn't get a chance to get it at work.

Fucking Coinbase disabled my dcard.

i like litecoin because its Veeky Forums threads are always so positive compared to bitter pump and dumpers in the penny-stock coins

True. And it's the most stable out of all of them.

Why is LTC shilled so hard compared to other coins?

Comfy as fk with bzc

Still holding my 257coins i got at 4€

>1000 BCH threads today alone
>1 LTC thread
>OMG YYY SOOO MANY THREAD ANONS
Fuck off

LTC superior coin. Even after the chaos of BCH it managed to return to its previous price and steadily increase.

i cant bring myself to buy any after buying only one at $86 and selling at 96 to see if it would work....

>He doesn't look in catalog
Dude everything is about BTC and BTH. If it's not about those two, it's about other shitcoins and Ethereum.

LTC is most stable in growth

fucking kek

Gentleman, I concur.

Despite the masses blindly investing their salaries on the coin of the commonwealth, I ponder about regarding litecoin... enigmatic....unprovoked....innocuous appearing coin.
I should suspect exponential growth in the old portfolio lads, in no less a fortnight shall the cheque accounts become full of the queens pounds.

Thread theme

t. fiscally retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?t=4345s&v=chhksy7wmWY

The one post saying that LTC is superior coin ends up rolling dubs. Thats a sign from the crypto-gods.

Buy now. It's going uppppp

you're right I should have predicted the 300% increase

comfy with a hint of fedora tipping

you mightve missed out on the 300% increase of the past. But dont miss out on the future boyo

Considering it happened after BTC hit its moon train within the same month. Yeah you should've. But all of us should've as well. Now we have a chance with LTC.

shit needs to dip more, this growth is

Coin by the people for the people

its time it goes back to 350 and rests !

It keeps taking little dips then immediately jumping back up to ~$325

I'm HODL'n

Dubs confirms the Superior coin

last three digits are price by christmas

>actually probable

Not bad

Damn user, may be verified if big

GIRUGAMESH! whats up oldfag. Thats right fagots, Im Charlie motherfucking Lee, I browse Veeky Forums too

GTFO while you can!

gib mi some lite coin faggot, or it never happened.

LQDrnxYCEZuW4wJywvXTrTxgtPJekZcEuC

Its going to be close to $700. just think of all the normies going onto cuckbase over the holidays

>Bitcoin is really expensive
>jesus, so is bcash
>Etherium, is that a coin?
>Lite coin, cool name, ok i'll buy 1 litecoin and hodl

I'm embarrassed to say, that this is precisely why I got into lite coin in the first place. I only found out about the technology afterwards, which gave me confidence in the coin. If an idiot like me thinks like this, then others will as well.

Me too user, i think everyone does.

Prove it;) im broke college kid :( LfyAau2j4NFGHoVg8RTLu7KP81FuS64stv

The fact that Charlie is not a scammer and strongly believe in ltc Will take us to the Moon, prepare for a glorious 2018

LTC 1500 in 11 days

LTC is undergoing controlled demolition starting today. The founder of LTC just sold all of his LTC.

reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/7kzw6q/litecoin_price_tweets_and_conflict_of_interest/

Yep, done

And donated them to the litecoin foundation for further developement and optimization

But do you think that normies will read something else the headline?

I'd shit the bed

Hope colee getting out isn't a problem

Erm...

>Please don’t ask me how many coins I sold or at what price. I can tell you that the amount of coins was a small percentage of GDAX’s daily volume and it did not crash the market.

>UPDATE: I wrote the above before the recent Bcash on GDAX/Coinbase fiasco. As you can see, some people even think I’m pumping Bcash for my personal benefit. It seems like I just can’t win.

it will only increase in price.

A bunch of these normies are virtue signaling snowflakes, unless he said all his LTC went to Wikileaks, this is a positive news.

I don't care how they see it, it's a good move for the long run, he isn't going to speculate on his own creation and Can focus on developement