Heads up, XMR just start mooning 10 minutes ago, thought you guys should know it just jumped 10% in 10 minutes:

Heads up, XMR just start mooning 10 minutes ago, thought you guys should know it just jumped 10% in 10 minutes:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7kw3xa/yesterday_we_broke_10gbps_serving_monero/
verge-blockchain.info/richlist
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7ky2zd/its_time_choose_our_new_crypto_currency_with/
youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally a green spot in my portfolio dripping with blood

Delete this.

>mfw I realized Monero is the only real coin in this whole crypto circus

Been trading all my BTC since July, my stash is now100% XMR

Thank you for making this thread OP. Any eurofags all in on XMR. Massive download spike in Germany, Russia, China, yesterday.

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/7kw3xa/yesterday_we_broke_10gbps_serving_monero/

i'm all in. it's immune to the great JUSTings

Pondering whether I should sell XVG for XMR. No biased answers please

Just unironically bought 200 after seeing the price hit 0.0275 on up bit (Korean bittrex, not on coinmarketcap)

Nice private coin, FBI here. Gonna track the #1 rich list. Just bought 100k
verge-blockchain.info/richlist

>massive insider trading goes on
>few people make hundreds of millions of dollars
>they send it to the one and only truly private crypto
That's why I'm thinking we are seeing this nice surge.

Either way, being 80% in XMR is truly /comfy/

Mind the Bull Trap. Good spot for a dump before another runup tomorrow..

Everybody thinks this will happen, so it probably won't happen.

Been doin this longer than you been alive.

I think this is the true monero moon guys, what I've learned from ripple and similar is that we get sick top 10 moons now and i am not selling early again.

too bad i can't fucking withdraw my XMR from chinknance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>he thinks crypto acts like stocks
heh

Been doing Crypto since you were in Junior high. Oh wait. I see you still are.

Xvg to crypto is what true religion is to penny stocks

So glad I dumped a huge amount of money into this coin when it was $100.

Everyone thought I was weird and crazy when I talked about how it had a legit chance of making you really rich, and now it's 4x without even being listed on major exchanges.

Looking at the logarithmic growth, the trendline is so insanely consistent since November 2016:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/

Literally everyone on the darknet wants to use this coin:
reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/7ky2zd/its_time_choose_our_new_crypto_currency_with/

Pinching myself. This is it.

I said I wanted real answers you fucking clown

Welp. I'm dumping and going to bed. Made 10K today. Good enough. I learned long ago not to sleep on the precipice of an ATH looking down at The Abyss. To all a Good Night, and Good Luck. I will buy back in when I awake.

same situation

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/
Its headed to 1000 one way or another. I think this BTC dip proved the robustness of its value.

That said, be prepped for volatility.

All I know about verge is that it's block chain is public. That should tell you all you need to know.

I just bought am I gonna get dumped on?

It might swing down to 0.022, but dont stress it. No big dump, that was a couple of days ago. Oldfag said buy under 800. Also called the BTC dip yesterday. that guy is a fucker.

Hardly, if it dips just hold, this is one of the few coins that has actual practical use: money laundering and dark markets

Fuck I shouldn't have done this. I keep going all in on coins for moon missions. about to go broke, if someone's planning dumping let me know so I can get out

Yeah. I just dumped on you. But I will be back to pump it toward $800. Tomorrow. I warned you all way ahead of time I was dumping.

I was holding cloak earlier now I feel like a traitor. Please tell me monero is the future.

Checked, if that was the dump I'm not worried. OP if you pump to 800 i will be eternally grateful.

Trips followed by double dubs. Yeah I'm feeling okay now

Eventually everyone that's been in crypto a while realizes Monero is the one

Jesus fuck. He's not the OP he's some larper. You're gonna end up losing money if you blindy believe everyone.

True. Been using the darkweb since 2013 which also helps the understanding

same hey

>No supply limit

I don't think I even need to explain myself.

How far will it dip

If I wanted any shit out of (you), I would squeeze your head. SIT DOWN!

See, like I said, larper.
Go squeeze your microdick.

Cant you just hold Oldfag. I sold XMR now but its such a comfy hold. I don't know what to jump into next.

There is a holding group who is capable of tanking this 60%. That makes my sleep restless. I will be back, and we will be headed for $800. It looks like the Koreans will keep this around $400 plus or minus 30 bucks for the night. If another Bcashie decided to cash out of Bcash ahead of the Feds and Interpol, you may see a $60 dollar spike, but it will return to 400 support when they cash out of Monero to fiat or gold.

>I don't think I even need to explain myself.
Yeah, we all know that you were going to say that that feature helps make it a viable currency.

Played like a fine viola. Well done, Lad.

So what's my play? I'm holding 60% XMR, 20% BTC, and 20% LTC. I missed out on converting the LTC->XMR when it was practically 1:1 yesterday. Do I keep my minor positions and wait until the exchange is more favorable or do I convert to XMR right away? (Albeit at ATH). At this point I'm not sure if I even want to hedge with anything but that might just be the FOMO talking.

either way you're doing well

Whoever is not buying BZC right now is wasting money.

Well, Monero is taking a bit of a nasty downturn on Bithumb right now, which is what I expected, and why I dumped. It would be safer to buy back in tomorrow. You may miss out on 5 to 8% gains, but you will not risk a 60% dump tonight. Reality is, it will probably do what I said before. Sideways plus or minus 30 bucks, unless another Bcashie runs.

Fomo in to a shitcoin at ATH at this time of night? Shiil your Mongolian dogshit soup somewhere else.

Hmm.. Ok then. I feel like betting on greed right now so I hope that group is as greedy as the BCH whale and wont dump until it reaches higher. I have a buy order at 0.02420001 at bittrex. Is it too high? Am I beeing an impatient fag?

What group do you think controls 60%?

I think they already did their dump. But I am being overly cautious like an Old Buck with a Boon and Crockett Rack to think about. And I still have my rack.

Thanks for the insight. Whichever way it turns out with my other holdings, I'm not going to let go of this coin for a while and plan on making it the primary, if not sole, feature cryptocurrency section of my portfolio.

*Groups. ftfy. A cart with wheels.

Ok, what cartel can tank it by 60%?

The devs?

The flight to safety meme has finally become true. Monero is the asset that gains when everything else is dropping like the Japanese Yen or the Swissy

I understand Oldfag, I am still a small fry waiting to molt. I have to risk it all to make a dent in the ocean. My buyorder filled and I will ride this wave tommorow and beyond. Thank you for your wisdom.

TO ALL NOOBS:

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND GAIN THE PERSPECTIVE OF A TRUE HODLER.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4

it is even more inspiring when overlaid with the the Inception theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k

Jesus christ user. I am never selling again

Guys, what IS happening with the binance wallet? I have a uneasy feeling that they are being put under pressure by regulators. Could my 13 xmr just disappear one day?

>yfw added to coinbase tomorrow

They are probably putting the wallet under maintenance, happens all the time.

If you gonna hold longterm take them of the exchange.

WE MOONIN BOIS

If you plan to hold you should pull it out next opportunity. Or if you're scared convert it to something with a low Tx and send to Bittrex then rebuy and extract there.