How can you guys sleep at night? I've put like 5% of my savings into crypto and I literally started having nightmares...

How can you guys sleep at night? I've put like 5% of my savings into crypto and I literally started having nightmares, I'm checking the prices few times a day and my stress levels are up substantially. This is literally long-term gambling. How do I cope with this? How do you do it?

BE NEET SMOKE A SHITTON OF WEED AND MASTURB8 MY FREND! ; )

Don’t give a fuck.

I laugh if I lost 10k.

Unironically have 98% of my net worth in crypto at this point. I'm 23 and have a just under six figure salary. I look at it as crypto being my one chance to get rich early in life. And if it all goes to zero, I'm still better off than most of you cucks.

i bought early i never lose good night

you are in the initial phase
if you stay for more than a month you will get used to it
The stress wont go away but you will be used to it and handle it better

Maybe cripto isn't for you?

Anyway, just don't look at it for a month and you'll be fine

Only invest money you are not emptionaly attached to.

I've been all in crypto since April and I sleep like a baby.

20k down the drain today. Life goes on.

Half my net worth is tied to crypto. $10k swings in a day don't faze me.

Get a load of this shaky handed pleb

You're in a unique position. Plenty of disposable income and tech savvy enough to seek this shit out. We're gonna make it, user.

How the fuck else are you gonna make it in life with 0 effort? I've got everything I can lose in on this and even if it goes to 0 I'm only back to square one with some skills and wisdom before I'm 30.

90% of my net worth is tied up in one alt.
Down 10k€ from yesterday's high, I'm OK.

Don't invest money you can't afford to lose. Why didn't you start with 1% or like, $50 to dip your toes in and then crank it up later?

Made me laff

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Are you me?

108k salary at 26 and i have 95% net work in crypto lol

How do you make so much money at this age

On his knees like a good boy

You are pathetic. You don't have the nerve for this

Are you jewish?

You're me in 2 years.
Getting a promotion to 110k around then.

IT.

Haha fag, i drink grabe soda like niggers, and eat greasy pizza, then i remember look at my portfolio, KEK its down 15%, do worries I think to my self as i bust out a bag of funyuns. I just think of how i bought all my btc back when it was around $200, i grin between sips of grape fanta. Then i laugh and laugh and laugh, while all you new fags and no coiners whine kek

Simple OP.
Because you're a faggot

I was like that for a week and I said fuck it. Still focusing on it but learned to give it a rest and let your stacks build on a steady coin

If I were you I would just dump 75% in a long term coin like BCC or ETH and then use the rest for p&ds

>Bcash
>long term coin

I can‘t, that‘s why I cashed out almost all my BTC yesterday. The irony is that I forgot about cashing out my BCH as well.

weak hands stay poor

>5250983

No guts no glory, kid

wait till it flips :^)

100k is pretty weak if you're going to wagecuck

YOU KNOW IT MY BOI

At 26? Seems pretty decent to a poorfag like me

GOOD GOYS, INVEST MORE INTO SHITCOIN

See? That's what I was doing when I was losing a ton of money
Everything will go up eventually, even obscure alts on trade satoshi
Buy and hold for at least a month, you're gonna lose everything if you try to daytrade just to find out you suck at it

>withdrew my initial investment after making biggu gainz
>reinvest profits

I'm not investing with my money, I'm investing with yours

Your money is gone forget about it.

In 3 years either you will be a millionaire, or you will have lost the money.

That's the REAL deal with crypto.

Anyone that tries to make 20% here, 30% there, and 200% here and there will in the long run ALWAYS lose.

Why?

Imagine you bought bitcoin in 2012 at $20 or something.

You see the price going to $29? $40? you made 100% profit better sell!. And repeat, you lose 50% win 50%, end up roughly where you are.

Meanwhile the guy that bought at $20 and forgot about it for 3 years is now a mutimillionaire. While you went +30% -30% for 6 months got bored and quit with nothing.

Gtfo if you can't handle the pressure.
Weak hand.

>I'm checking the prices few times a day
Only a few? I can barely go 5 minutes without checking

BOI

>5%

98% here as well

>of a billion

i might sound like a faggot, but i feel like a lot of idealogical crypto shills are here riding it untill the end. I really hope you are happy with your gains at some point and dont get greedy. Check your goals, dont get greedy user. Goodluck