Millions of normies now have the option to buy BCash. Just how high are we about to explode here?

Millions of normies now have the option to buy BCash. Just how high are we about to explode here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normie logic is to buy the cheapest coin available tho.

Can't say I blame them. They don't understand that the price differences might come from there being different amounts of said coins available. They're still retarded for not realizing that, but I can see where they're coming from since that's what intuition says and normies are incapable of reflection.

ITS HAPPENING. MY NORMIE FAG FRIENDS ALREADY TEXTING "HEY BRO, HOW CAN WE GET IN ON THE BITCOIN CASH?!" AHAHHAAHAHAHAH. MOOON HERE WECOME FIRST MOON MISSION BEING STONED. HAHAHAH w00t

Sell orders at 0.25 and 0.3 for now. Let's see what happens

I would love to get in. But my XMR is mooning right now.

You arent worried about all the coins that coinbase users have had locked up for months?

this.
that sell book before gdax shut it down. my god.

normies werent into bitcoin in august

It's not about normies, it's about everyone. Nobody wants BCash, it's a shitcoin. Once we see the dump it will be dead for good - tons of BCash were held up in Coinbase's wallet now they can finally be dumped right on Roger Ver's face.

Then why did ETH outpace LTC most of the time?

I started then, I think a qualify as an early normie adapter.

>says increasingly nervous core cuck for the 6th time this year

2 satoshis with a $40 fee have been sent to your account

People didn't want bitcoin cash, but they want it now when it's rising in price. Holding the retards bitcoin cash was the best thing they could do for them, most of them would have sold at 300 dollars like the other corecucks. Now many of them will hold onto their new golden goose.

Corecuks like you losing money brings me great joy.

This shits gonna moon starting at 9am. If you guys can't see that cause your a fucking core idealist or fanatic then your an idiot.

Keep telling yourself that

Did you see the buy book before the market briefly opened? That's why it did a run to 9500, looking at the euro orders the entire time it was dead even at 4000 euros, this is where the price will probably go tomorrow

kek

All pre august normies now have the access to sell bitcoin cash (probably over 100,000 bch or $300,000,000) you think the new normies are going to overwhelm that wave?

im full of one liners all over Veeky Forums and /pol/ today I dont know why, kek

>That's why it did a run to 9500

It did a run because there was zero liquidity. The value was literally jumping around by the thousands in both directions

80% of coinbase users are brand new

What do you think

the buy orders were 15k to like 100 sell before the market opened, it's not going to be more than 8k but definitely not less than 3, i would say a comfy 4-5k is where it will settle.

BCH will rise to $10.000
BTC will fall to $10.000
anybody who cant see this is retarded

I tried buying some, but it wouldn't let me. Why won't it let me throw my money away?

It didnt. Ltc was 20 when it got added in april.

300 million is nothing

80% of users. Not 80% of the money circulating on coinbase. This is capitalism, not one vote per user.

Roger Ver explicitly said on Twitter that he will pump it.

this billionaire will buy every single one of them

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

And the 2009/2010 whales outnumber everyone else.

thats a finex wallet

Ver can also explicitly swallow the barrel of a shotgun.

>Roger Ver explicitly said on Twitter that he will pump it.

And that worked so well last time

Thats not true. It's overwhelmingly selling pressure. Check the order book of gdax for ether.
Only 35 million buy orders in the first -35%

this.

That's right. Everbody quickly go and buy LIT!!!! we are going to the moon!!!

My friend said he liked the coin because it has the word "Cash" in it.

Also they made the logo green on coinbase.

SOOO MUCH MONEY!!!!

It all depends on Azeans from now on desu.

I'm a Europe fag who slept through this moon have I missed it or can I get on-board now.

Anyone know the quickest way of buying B-cash using fiat? I want to accumulate before the coinbasers - Thanks in advance anons, broke college kid

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

what's that?

LTC is the best one out of the four

BItcoin Cash isnt even on coinbase for me right now

Not very.

Wtf is going on? Today was a total shitshow

Keep telling yourself that as its creator is dumping his bags on you, lmfao

>BCH
>$0
Wew

90 percent of coinbase users were not present in august. Other normie exchanges have entered since then. If you can't see what is about to happen... lol

It is irritating how stupid normies are. The amount of people think you can only buy in portions of one bitcoin and think that's too expensive like its a pound euro or dollar or something. They conveniently forget 1p, or 1 cent exists. The positive assumption is normies aren't interested enough yet to bother to care about how shit like crypto works and the basic economics involved, if they cared more at least some of them would be like us.

Buy the rumour, fade the news

I an fucking raging at what they did last night.
No way this piece of shit ever overtakes bitcoin.

nothing, because Normies look for brand recognition. They dont buy something that sounds similar to Apple or Samsung, they buy Apple or Samsung. Same with Bitcoin.

At what sat do you think the new BCH floor will be so I can buy

yeah but normies can buy 1 whole BITCOIN CASH for the price of 0.2 BITCOIN right now

let that sink in

check out big brain user over here having figuered out what people want
>stay deluded corecuck and sell me your cheap bitcoin

>screencap of a photo of a screen

deluded