What are some interesting, yet completely stupid character concepts you've always wanted to try?

What are some interesting, yet completely stupid character concepts you've always wanted to try?

For example,

>A barbarian woman who vowed to her ancestors to kill and eat a stronger thing everyday. She's at boars right now, soon dragons!

Shadowrun physical adept who uses elemental weapon on cigarettes to give enemies lethal cigarette burns.

A wizard who wants to be a better fighter than the fighter oh wait

That's an incredibly shallow and poorly thought-out motivation for your character. I don't think I'd accept it even if we were playing Meikyuu.

Similar. A barbarian who wants to eat one of every kind of meat in the world.

Its like you've never wanted to play something stupid before.

Hi Skadi!

Once toyed with the idea of having a character struck with hero worship once joining the party, having heard of their exploits, getting into the habit of helping them however and wherever they can, only to eventually find the others aren't as they were portrayed to be.

Realised it would likely have ended up with the character becoming a regretful servant, so I diverted course.

Who?

Paladin of Freedom

Make it a wizard, be fantasy Charles Darwin.

>every day
You're looking at either some really flexible rules (on the level of "this boar was slightly bigger than the last one") or DBZ-tier power creep.

"Well these three foxes were roughly stronger to that last boar i killed, and no one said i had to eat it all in one sitting."

>Day 126
>Ancient dragon is indeed tastier than juvenile dragon. It was much tougher, but satisfying. One only wonders what might be in store for my future.

>Day 275
>I just tasted Apocolpse titan pork, it went decently with the mandrake sauce, but was difficult to chew. Tomorrow I take on the Lord of All that is Holy Cow.

>Day 365
>I cap out this year with leg of Stone God's own world eating doomcock. Despite being chicken, it tastes more like peaches than anything. Perhaps my sanity is slipping, but all this training is worth it. Tomorrow, I face my in law's cooking.

>Day 366
>I have failed.

>Paladin of Freedom

So I was recently reading Legend of the Condor Heroes, and there's this legendary martial artist, the Iron Palm who Floats on Water, who is said to be an equal of the five legendary heroes of the world... Who turns out to be a complete fraud who fakes martial skill through slight of hand.

Now I want to play a Factotum (thus average at everything) who's shtick is using bluff and sleight of hand to convince people he possesses godlike martial skill, spellcasting ability, divine favor, etc.

A fraud of a hero.

That gif pisses me off to no end.

I've had this idea of a gnoll paladin stuck in my head for a while, a gnoll paladin who due to a mix of old tribal sin-eater beliefs, semi-misunderstood teachings of her new religion's stance on redemption, and fondness for eating carrion, has come to the conclusion that it's her paladiny duties to eat ALL the evil and/or undead

I chuckled. Good job, user.

That sounds like something I might want to play.

A conman pretending to be a wizard. Start off as rogue, using sleight of hand and UMD to fake spellcasting, maybe later multiclass into bard to reprsent actually pikcing up some actual magic.

I really want to play one day as a "student". A young, impressionable Factotum to be specific. I'd start off as the apprentice to another party member and ask the others in the group to become my masters as well.

The catch then would be that I'd limit myself to exclusively learning the styles passed to me from the rest of the party, using only spells I saw them cast, or weapons they have shown me the ropes of, or abilities they have taught me (perhaps occasionally asking npcs for lessons on spells or weapons that strike my interest ad well).

It's definitely not the POINT of the factotum class, which is typically to fill in gaps in party roles, whereas this idea pretty much just makes his roles somewhat identical to the rest of the group, but I think it'd be rather fun to play as a student trying to learn from the techniques of the others, eventually creating a style of his own by drawing on the techniques of his masters.

I'd also play him as a good-hearted but impressionable and trusting kid. Starting at TN but molding over time based on the party's life lessons they've told him.

You know you made Skadi right?

Ironically I made Skadi before I knew about Skadi

Eat it fatty

No

>Colbert, not a mouthpiece for whatever his owners tell him to say.

Gave me a wholesome chuckle, thank you.