ITT, post your Veeky Forums 「STAND」

ITT, post your Veeky Forums 「STAND」

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5kLxQGbRYg
youtu.be/QdGD3Ukb3Q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I'm out

Arriver!

Still pissed they didn't reprint in MM3 with a new disco pose.

This is how I stand

What the hell is a stand?

It's something from Jojo's bizarre adventure. Like a guardian spirit or something. I'm not sure on the specifics.

I'll try to give you a basic rundown, but you should just watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, it's really really good. Shilling aside, a Stand is more or less a guardian spirit born from a persons mental strength and willpower. A Stand can be literally anything, with any kind of power, in any way you can imagine, though nothing reality shattering usually. A Stand can be awoken in several ways, from being pierced with a special arrow (though this may kill you if you're too weak a person to handle the power of a Stand), having a living ancestor or strong relative gain a Stand of their own, or simply being born with one. Also, all Stands are named after famous songs, albums, or pop culture figures, as the creator of JoJo is in love with Western culture. Examples include Highway Star, Stone Free, Black Sabbath, Gold Experience, Soft &Wet, and many more. If you have any other question, either go to or ask of your local JoJofags, have a nice day.

Clearly squatting

Fuck off, jojofag.
Jojo is shit, and its fans are worse.

You're like bronies, except without the decency of staying in your containment board.

>all Stands are named after famous songs, albums, or pop culture figures
No thanks.

>That being the part you take issue with
Far more interesting than standard anime power names desu.

And you are even worse mate

Aw, you mean you don't wanna know about Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price?

Not really, but that is kind of funny.

Best post

Its a pretty cool Stand power too.
「Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap」 or 「D4C」 for short allows the user Funny Valentine, who just so happens to be the President of the United States, the ability to move himself and any object or person he's in contact with across multiple dimensions, but only if he's being pressed between two objects.

The kicker is that, while Funny is able to interact with his various AU selves no problem, and can even switch and pass off his Stand to them if he dies, Other people who come in contact with their AU selves aren't that lucky, and instead get the Time Cop treatment where the two people end up being obliterated when they come into contact

Yes, it is a bit OP, be he is the main antagonist of Part 7 for a reason

I guess the stand's name should be something akin to 「HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER」or something.

the stand is on the left

「Genghis Khan」

>not 「Dschinghis Khan」

Well I mean if we're just gonna do that-

Dunno if this counts.

「Rhinomite」

S P I C E G I R L S

I'm a dirty phone poster. Can't use the brackets.

「The Last Crusade」
Stand is in front

>nebezial
Why does that person's art always give me a weird boner?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5kLxQGbRYg

「 D I O D O U B L E - G 」

Also my ghost waifu

itsalwaystoosoon.jpg

youtu.be/QdGD3Ukb3Q0

WoTC story plan:
>Create amazing fantasy world with several diverse cultures, each with their own separate, amazing histories and characters
>Create characters in said cultures with intricate backgrounds, hopes, accomplishments, and interesting personalities.
>Create on character in particular whom everyone fell in love with almost instantly, who was effectively a paragon of her kind and was able to show that even in a doomed world, one was able to care for their family, even if they weren't truly related
>THEN throw all of that wonderful fluff out the window in favor of WE NEED MORE DRAGONS
>That character you all fell in love with? Yeah she's dead and her story didn't matter.

I didn't buy any fucking Dragons of Tarkir packs because I was so fucking pissed.

You again, heh.

Feel like trump would'nt have a punch ghost

He would. His stand 「 THE WALL 」 lets him jump briefly backwards in time, thus allowing him to form and maintain his unstumpable appearance

Would sweet little lies be any minor lie told by Hillary becomes true, this cant affect big stuff like changing the outcome of world war 2 but it can change small things that could later sipral into big things

Sweet little lies lets her lie without consequence

So people dont believe it but they never call her out on it, idk sounds a little weak for a Villain Stand

No most people DO believe it cause of the stand, other stand users are immune but it's still one hell of a normal fighter. I agree it's a bit weak though

This.

why do i feel like the middle-right hussar's lance is being used as a selfie-stick?

Its not nice to make fun of memes that predate you user

Seriously, you fags never complained back in 2007 when JoJo memes on Veeky Forums were at their peak, before the animu happened at least, why the sudden change of heart?

Well it's either that or he's lancing the photographer.

Probably because "WRYY" was it's own meme, taken more from the video game than anything else.

Also, memes fucking die, you retard. Next thing I know, you're going to try and say people should be posting cock mongler and happy negro more.

And, beyond all else, jojo is fucking garbage, and spammed by faggots. Not posted by them, spammed. You can find them at their worst all over this site, making gay threads just to spam about their obsession.

They really are just brony-wannabes, and it's weird for you to try and connect them with an ancient meme of the past when they're really just a new outcropping of faggots thanks to the anime and the desire to spam gay forced memes.

C'mon, step it up

[ MESSAGE ]
source: Thrilling intent
It's a Pathfinder dnd session in the form of a tv show.

「AEROSMITH」 incoming!

Innit that the name Of Narancia's stand from part 5? The little remote controlled plane?

「S H O C K T R E A T M E N T」

Why not Thunderstruck?

i always liked how he changes from rhapsody to requiem when he ranks up

Y'know, this post seems almost verbatim to a similiar one that appeared in the recen Worm thread

What is with Veeky Forums and being flooded with redditor board police lately?

I'm reading part 5, just got to Osasis and Green Day, and I dunno, kinda hard to care about these characters. They are all kinda bleh, and Mista's hat is really dorky looking.

What is Part 6 like?

taking the napkin was such a cool metaphor

What is it with faggots transparently spamming this board?

Seriously. Do you think you're not obvious pieces of shit?

「MAGNUS」is apparently the name of an Album.

Also their models have the same pose

「PRINCES OF THE UNIVERSE」

Part 6 is ass, aside from Pucci.
Part 7 though is the best one of the series
Part 8 is shaping out to be kinda good, if drawing a bit from Part 4. Though I will admit that Gappy and Joshu are kinda difficult to care about in the beginning

Also, if you change your mind on Part 5, you can also try to find Shameless Purple Haze if you like. But its not mandatory, in fact its super optional, and definitely not for you if you still end up not liking Part 5

What is it with faggot loser anons who have no worth outside of being user thinking they have the authority to decide what should and shouldn't be on a board that once prided itself on being "the only board you need" and being better at discussion of various topics than even the boards made for said topics.

Also fuck you read Guardsman's Bizarre Adventure.

I have inside me blood of kings?

It's the only female Jojo, But despite that the main protagonist team's gender breakdown is 2 girls, 2 guys, 1 ghost child (No stand but can see them? It's unclear) and one consciousness formed of a colony of invertebrates

>doesn't like Mista hat

Joshuu is kinda designed to be unlikable

What is it with you faggot spammers acting like "the only board you need" wasn't some bullshit faggot spammers spammed in order to try and pretend that their faggot spam wasn't faggot spam?

You fucking faggot spammer.

>1 ghost child
wait, who are you referring to? Because Emporio has a Stand, and its 「Burning Down the House」. Its just pretty weak and non-combative because he supposedly inherited a shitty version of his Mom's because he lacks proper fighting spirit.

For some reason I always thought emporio was a ghost. I guess I was being retarded whilst reading part six.