pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Ye oldie thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZOAz_IOmNgk
docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mortal_Realms
belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/aos-rumors-skaven-digging-away.html
darksphere.co.uk/p.php?p=71899
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome to the new meta

>want to make some lore surrounding a faction from realm of shadows or realm of light but since they haven't been revealed yet I don't wanna have it be immediately retconned when GW reveal how they are

just deep strike them :^)

>not doing it anyway
Isn't there like muliple realms per realm?

Not really, but the realms are crazy huge, so you can fit basicly anything into them

The best God is Gork. Or maybe Mork.

My next army is led by Arkhan himself
But i'm not crying about that being not canon via BL

Make an army, pick and backstory and play

Tried this

Judicators and aetherwings block your melee. When they die the raptors shoot at you.

Protectors + lantern block your shooting.

Yeah, each realm is functionally infinite, spacewise. So as long as your fluff fits the general feel of that realm, knock yourself out.

My whole army is based on a guy GW killed in endtimes.
I view it as a good thing because now I get to make up my own stories and nobody will ever come around to tell me they are wrong.

The Lore is literally built around creating a theme and story for YOUR DUDES since the realms are all infinite in size.
If YOUR DUDES don't fit completely in with the "canon" who cares? It's their story anyways.

>Sigvald cultists

Fucking tell us their lore please

>My next army is led by Arkhan himself
I hope it has tigers.
youtu.be/ZOAz_IOmNgk

Oh shit i never realised
I wonder if i can get a Gyrinx model from somewhere and stick it on his base

They are no canon, so they are wrong.

>who cares?
Someone who isn't tumblrina from fanfiction.net?

Wrong.
The person who cares is in fact someone who isn't interested in warhammer, to answer your question.

Now you know.

You'll have a chance soon. Duncan's teased us with an upcoming Aeldari mini for 40k.

>someone who isn't interested in warhammer,
Wut?

Since we're doing Your Dudes, mine is an illegitimate son of the Von Carsteins, Otto Von Carstein, brought back by Nagash to serve him.

If you mean the model in your picture, that one has been out for a while now.

That was released weeks ago dude.

Also jumping on the Your Dudes bandwagon, here are mine

docs.google.com/document/d/1DleJ7guokNXxnsKZX7hu-vjRa0Hw4edANjkYRwm0PDY/edit?usp=sharing

Ive posted it before but ok:
During the capture of Slaanesh, exhausted, it made one final attempt to secure it's future by reincarnating it's greatest champion...

Sigvald The Magnificent is reborn in the Mortal Realms, several years aged, and bearing the scars from the time of his death. He quickly recruits followers, raises an army, and begins his search for Slaanesh so that the god may restore his former beauty and power.
Sigvald vows to destroy the pretenders who are attempting to replace the god of excess as one of the great 4 chaos gods.

Only as part of the £45 Ynnaed set
Since i have less than 0 interest in the Ynnari, since Dark Eldar are better in everyway fluffwise, i really need a spare one or a single kit with the chick

needs ghorgons. many.

I bet you play samecast eternals

Since everyone's posting dudes, here's a copy paste of my WIP lore from last thread
Lemme put down the latest WIP lore I got for my dudes. So Hashut demands of his greatest warriors to create a grand new temple in his name, and so the Chaos Dwarf legions venture forward to honor their dark god. One group, ventured forth into the Realm of Life, having heard tale of a hidden kingdom of man in a valley. The only way to access this kingdom was to get past a cursed forest that would doom those who wander it to roam forever. The group kept pushing for centuries, driving them mad, and it also made Hashut impatient and displeased with them. Upon threatening to destroy them, a mutiny took place, and Baar'Tok, the second in command, slew the Daemonsmith in charge, sacrificing his life and using his ashes to forge a horrible gem. This pleased the dark god, and so he commanded the slaughter of all those loyal to the former leader of their warhost, and diamonds made from their ashes. Once the traitors were slain, Hashut then revealed the way out of the cursed forest, to the hidden kingdom in the green valley. The Chaos Dwarfs sacked the city, and burned it, and everyone within it to the ground, forging a great hoard of these awful gems. Where the Kingdom once stood, now a massive Vault-Temple stands. The chaos dwarfs there venturing out and claiming new trinkets and gems for their hoard

>those mirror shields

God damn it user stop making me so erect from how awesome your dudes are, holy shit I love vanity in villains

Those are fucking awesome

I like how this user made it with the maps, so that gave me an idea. What if we make a Veeky Forums owned/created land in one of the realms? It may even be connected to other realms via realmgates. Every user can have an input in making it, filling it with awesome lore, maps, events, etc.

It's just an idea that sound good (in my head at least)

That's pretty awesome.

Having one place where literally every army (I'm assuming there's at least one player of each faction here) can exist would be a clusterfuck.

That sounds Fucking awesome honestly, and we could treat it like a Karak Eight Peaks where there is constant stale mate

How should we start?

NOSTORMCASTALLOWED
How about some free peoples established a great city and then it started being invaded by brayherds?

Sounds like good promising start, and what realm should this be based in?

Nope

What are realmgates

>Arkhan with full wounds, and MotBA traits has a +4 to summon
So why would i not use Arkhan to summon things on objectives a turn and then wander around the map to do the same on the other objectives

>What if we make a Veeky Forums owned/created land in one of the realms?

Like the other user said, we need to choose a realm for it.

I think Beasts. Out of all of them it sounds the most generic.

How about we look through them

whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Mortal_Realms

There's nothing wrong with this as a setting, although it seems much less "Clichea" and more "a bunch of franchises randomly crammed together."

>"a bunch of popular franchises randomly crammed together."

That's...literally what most people who field Arkhan do. Congrats, you've accidentally discovered one of the most common Death tactics there is.

...you don't have to be so mean senpai...

Oh look it's like Dawi-faggot are back

the who now?

Chamon sounds pretty cool.

Spook off

Please tell us the fluff of some of Sigvald's lieutenants, the gods demand it!

I like it! It's a nice new spin on the old smash 'n grab.

Life seems like a suitable place. The city could have grown prosperous from the trading in exotic spices which are only found in that particular region.
The brayherds could be the initial plans of Chaotic scheme to take over the place. What follows the brayherds could be bad weather which leads to a poor harvest and sickness which in turns leads the poor in the city to start food riots.

Why limit the Veeky Forums-land to one realm, why not have it both life and metal and the city/area is connected through a massive realmgate, like pic related from warcraft. but bigger?

You mean like hammerhal?

Because realgates are kind of limited?

Toffocratus the Objectionable

Good fencer, but terrible commander due to his habit of preceding every command with "I say"

Limited? In what way?

Age of Sigmar already plays in the realm of power metal.

Has anyone made a heavily Metal music genre influenced Stormcast Eternal Stormhost yet? Seems like it would be a badass idea, there is a Mortal Realm of Metal after all. It just reeks with Brutal Legend vibes.

Pic is from GWs site, is the Ogre to the right old Warhammer artwork or has any Gutbusters artwork been produced for AoS? It doesn't look like a Beastclaw Raider to me and I don't recognize the image from the Battletome.

Things for plebs because REAL men fly from realm to realm.

Nevermind, just realized it's the cover of the 8th edition Codex.

>8+ setting
>metal
Oh guys, calm down your imagination

LOL

Jesus fucking christ, can we get some fucking new rumours or fucking aelves or fucking death already?

I assume it's new Overlords > Death Guard update > Skaven > 8th ed 40k

I don't think skaven are bound next,the rumours seem to be elves next, at least as far as a release for aos that includes new models.

Though Skaven might get a blades of khorne type deal

why skaven ? I would love some new skav but they already got pestilens crappy book...

i know it's BoLS but still belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/aos-rumors-skaven-digging-away.html

Either way there's no new AoS for at least another 2 months

You said it yourself. Crappy book.

I'm getting into sigmar and looking at making this army? any recommendations or thoughts? I like the idea of having a fast moving army and love the pallador models

High Warden (220)
Lord-Aquilor (200)
5 x Reavers (160)
5 x Reavers (160)
1 x Skycutters (120)
- Lothern Sea Bows
3 x Vanguard-Palladors (220)
3 x Vanguard-Palladors (220)
3 x Demigryph Knights (200)
- Lance and Sword

Total: 1500/2000

>any recommendations or thoughts?
Drop all non-SCE stuff

Hum, thats could be nice. Already thinking about skryre sky pirate. Since they are the "mighty" foes of dwarfs for a long time. Would be nice !

But i'm still thinking they will give pointy ears some love first. Perhaps some new hints tomorrow with the rumour engine

True there is a Dark Elf model teases with that mini dragon
However that could easily be a Warhammer Quest model

>hastings
Yeah how about no

1. Sce shitter
2. Sadly you're right. Thanks to GW's blatant favoriting of order.

The demigryph knights seem out of place. Sure they're awesome models but there is going to be nothing there to synergize with them. You have a hero for the aelves and a hero for the SCE, but you need something for the knights. I know you are going for a mounted order theme, but I'm not sure this is going to work that well on the table. Maybe drop the demigryphs for something from the other 2 races.

Btw, ignore you're first reply. He's just baiting.

That's just marketing
>He's just baiting.
How exactly I am baiting?

>while it's marketing, it's still annoying to half the fan base who don't play order.

I forgot about Warhammer Quest ! & bloodbowl too, the new elves team will come soon (even if a dont think the penidragon is a good thing for BB).

Finger crossed for skaven love then. I'm just finishing my 1k army, so i still have a lot of nice minis to buy before eventual new release

>half the fan base who don't play order.
Chaos is pretty good too with new Tzeench

Nigga says later this year though, which would not necessarily imply that they're the next in line.

But that's just boring if it's only one army with updates. And then there's the other quarter with death and destruction. Destruction is probably pretty well off, but death is totally lacking of anything recent.
I'm not asking for new models or anything, but I wouldn't mind an updated battletome.

Is there a better way of spending 260 points instead of a Slann if I'm not going to be summoning? The only other really big general option is probably an old blood/scar vet on carnosaur, but I'm not sure if a Slann is generally better than them anyway due to spells.

tzeentch got a new battletome +models
Khorne gets a new battletome
Nurgle will get a battletome to stick with the Death-guards Nurgle theme just like they did with 1ksons and tzeentch aos later

[Slaanesh When?[

>Mirror
Thats just Mithril Silver...

Or the horned rat, since its the fourth now. Slaanesh would be nice tho

Fingers crossed for a new Great Unclean One we can pinch from the new Death Guard

>Btw, ignore you're first reply.
>army builded on 4 unrelated allegiances where 3 of them are garbage
>was told it's sucks
>lol just ignore it
>Nurgle will get a battletome to stick with the Death-guards Nurgle theme just like they did with 1ksons and tzeentch aos later
I kind of doubt it will be like 1ksons.

The Mortarion model will be a decent substitute for now, I'd wager.

>I kind of doubt it will be like 1ksons.

In what way? Because we have a confirmed Mortarior, Terminators, plague marines and cultists/zombies. The only thing that's missing is a Typhus plastic model (which is still probable) and an equivalent of the exalted sorcerers boxes.

How is this for my first list? I'd use the Zombie special rule to merge them into one big unit and use the necromancer and corpse cart to buff them up.

Allegiance: Death

Leaders
Vampire Lord (140)
- General
- Mount: Flying Horror
- Trait: Death Incarnate
- Artefact: Tomb Blade
Necromancer (120)

Battleline
5 x Blood Knights (260)
20 x Zombies (120)
20 x Zombies (120)

Units
1 x Corpse Cart (80)
10 x Grave Guard (160)
- Great Wight Blade

Total: 1000/1000

Not him but he wasn't told it sucks. It was signature "durr it sux bcuz not sigmarines" baiting.

Any thoughts of making bases that are similar to the colour pallet of Duskwood/Tirisfal Glades/Silverpine Forest?
I've already got the bluish/grey done but i can't figure out a good flock
Something like this darksphere.co.uk/p.php?p=71899 ?

>In what way?
I mean it looks like instead of tzangors Death Guard will have their own zombies/cultist and according to leaked images it will be 40k only models. Personally I think it will be more like Khorne (just battletome, may be new Great Unclean One).
>Not him but he wasn't told it sucks
>Drop all non-SCE stuff
Looks like just simple advice

Can someone help me with a lore question that is bothering me please?

I read all the end times books and the intro fluff for the setting and I don't understand some things.

How did anyone survive the end of the world when it all got swallowed by a warp rift?

How did the core of the planet get out of the warp rift so that Sigmar could be found clinging to it?

Where did the mortal realms come from?

Thanks!