Persuade me to play your favourite system with one sentence

Persuade me to play your favourite system with one sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!fdtwASDY!vkPE-7raZgkMc795s89zPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Play my favourite system user!

At least it's not D&D.

Talislanta: tattooed slave amazon women.

Don't play it, it's mine and I don't want to share

I can't think of any other games that can handle fighting a conspiracy of wizards (controlled by a conspiracy of Fortune 500 CEOs controlled by a conspiracy of Greys controlled by a conspiracy of Jews) with the powers of alcoholism and hoarding so well.

Ill suck your dick.

The Jews did 9/11 and this system will prove it to you.

>What is Unknown Armies, Alex?

Beat me to it.

I don't have a particular favorite system, I just love playing Veeky Forums homebrews because they're quirky and you can feel the effort and dedication that went into them the ones that are "finished", at least.

This guy seems too nice, I don't think I could say no to him.

Tell me about your hopes and dreams, happy user!

and the system, obviously

Zombies, every type, go nuts!

I wasn't trying to be subtle about which game it was. I could've been even less subtle and just posted
>Cosmic Bumfights
but that wouldn't sell it so well

Also check'd and charged.

It has more support and players than any other system, so you will never not be able to find a game as long as you live in any reasonably populated area.

It's D&D, of course.

It's pretty fun.

Nothing's more fun than the thrill of a good scare shared in equally good company!

I'll suck your dick.

Non-casters are treated like the useless garbage they are.

You can play a dragon, a rad tree guy. or a giant.

It has rules for over 350 different firearms and over 2000 kinds of ammunition.

Traveller makes combat simple yet deep, and it's very deadly, while also being extremely quick, plus great chargen.

Dare enter my fantasy realm?

I died during character generation

you ever wondered what the romantic life of a teenage monster hunter/fairy/ghost/ghoul/warlock/normal human/vampire/werewolf/witch is like?

Dog.

It literally has meme magic in it

There's dice roll if you want to seduce (and maybe fuck) your ennemy instead of fighting.

It does damn near everything and it does it better.

Beat the Blade, Hook the Leg.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM, YOU ARE FORCED TO PLAY MY SYSTEM!

I can teach you history and geography while you manipulate and frighten the masses with sick ass magic spells.

Ars Magica

Heroine Pissing Dinosaurs.

Hero System?

Is this some knockoff Enter the Nightside?

you'll need to learn slav language to even read the rules

Bitches and whisky, both aged twelve years.

No. What's Enter the Nightside?

Misremembered. 'Enter the Nightside' is the tagline, 'Nightside' is the urban fantasy series by Simon Green.

You can't rant about how shit my taste is without knowing more about it.

Nah, this is something different.

And when I say "It literally has meme magic in in," I'm not being facetious. There's a faction that namedrops /x/ like it's nothing.

what system?

Wrong again, GURPSfag

I have fun with it.

Commit crimes with spooky magic.

Amazing magic system set in medieval Europe that's better and predates Mage: Dark Ages.

It's rules-light but not storygamey and crunchy in all the right places.

I would totally play a dishonored campaign.

Close; GURPS.

It says here you're a heretic!

Blades in the Dark, friendo

is the full book out?
could you share with a poorfag?

You get to build a new character every week and go on different adventures that become an entangling web in the setting.

There should be something up on the Da Archive but here's what I have. The full game isn't out but I'm digging the fuck out of this system. It's really hackable.

mega.nz/#F!fdtwASDY!vkPE-7raZgkMc795s89zPw

I want it.

What the hell is that?

What is "Riddle of Lead" for $500 please.

It avoids both the special snowflake problem and the male human fighter problem, because you all play domestic robots.

Dinosaurs, robots, superpowers, laser weapons, power armor, skull Nazis, vampires, magic, mutants, psychics, mecha, aliens, knights, Ninja Turtles...

Everyone else it playing it, give into peer pressure bitch

I don't remember if all that is actually in TMNT and Other Strangeness, or if you're just bringing that to RIFTS

You can punch everyone in the world so hard they turn into ducks.

For every Rifts game, I open it up to allow characters from any Palladium my players want.

It's easy to learn and rewarding to master, using a d100 roll-under system, as well as a unique system of careers instead of classes, which really brings The Old World to life when you can play as a literal shit-farmer and orks can be on you any day.

Dark Heresy: Casters aren't horribly OP and can, in fact, fuck themselves just about as easy as the enemy.

>He's never seen a Veeky Forums makes a character sheet thread

You've missed many a magical thread.

I WAS THERE FOR THAT THREAD

FUCK

It was a Veeky Forums makes a character sheet thread. After we finished page 1, I spent an irrational period of time cleaning it up and making it a pdf. Page 2 was never finished before the thread 404'd.

The system is called: "Wraith World: A Devil Game of Sex and Rape".

It's fun.

Something about the name and the book's style/color scheme really appeals to me, despite the game itself being bland.

It shoots shuriken and lightings

People who can't understand THAC0 won't play it.

To hit armor class 0.

I remember that!
Was there ever a more complete .pdf after the first one?

Space Privateers killing Xenos and lootin' booty.

It's shit, but there's no shortage of players, games, or material to play with.

Yes! But I somehow lost the second PDF. It's circulating around somewhere on Veeky Forums.
And the full book will be posted as soon as I'm finished with it, later this week. I've been making a hand-drawn/written version of it for an authentic feel.

Edge of the Empire is the only system I know of that had the bright idea to implement a system to determine who the 'star' of the next session gets to be.

I use Obligation in every system I play because it's that fucking good.

>handwritten

You better write like Times New Roman, bud, because handwritten RPGs tend to be unreadable.

YEEEEESSSS

The rules are simple, the character creation is fast, new players get a hang of it quickly, and it's a classic.

GURPS lets you rip a dude's arm off and beat him to death with it without any GM fiat.

[Spoiler]Over the past year or so, I've been playtesting this sparsely. Every few months I'd post an update, but they were always at like 3AM, and didn't get many replies. Playtesting went well, and the game definitely has an oldschool feel, but with a lot of over-the-top anime tropes and DBZ/Naruto tier battles. The final copy will be written on notebook paper, with shitty drawings and in handwriting that looks like a 4th grader wrote it, but legible. If it gets positive response, I may do a more formal version. Thank you for you patience.[/spoiler]

>How I pitched to my group
It's an idiot-proof system great for running one-shots when we're experiencing campaign-fatigue or someone is missing.

>How I pitched it to my Uni's tabletop club
You play as NOT!Starship Troopers but with a 40k attitude towards alien species and a desire for unending, cartoonish, and senseless violence.

We have dinosaur-fighting bagpipe-playing mohawk-wearing four-armed jungle tribesmen and spandex-wearing martial-artist clone dark elf spec-ops.

I have a nice group of players we can play with and we all have 23 chromosome pairs.

At least 50% of that post is a lie, and I'm trying to figure out which part.

No

It's terrible and only fun because we're all very close friends and we only use one d20 we are extremely superstitious about because it has been in use playing roll playing games for 30 years and was passed down to my friend by his father.

That was a really bad run on sentence, i'm sorry

Friend Computer says playing Paranoia is fun, and doubting Friend Computer is treason.

We roll for anal circumference.

>table sharing one die
>other players using a relic item

It's not pathfinder and it's actually balanced.

It's a game where the actual act of generating a character is entirely entwined with the actual act of writing a character in a way that I find very satisfying.

Also it's a jidaigeki game where you can play a super-powered cyborg samurai, a ki-flinging monk, a secret agent priestess, a magical doll given life, or a fucking robot, among other things.

It get's worse. By "we only use one d20" i really mean it. We use no other dice and just roll that d20 a bunch of times.

The full game released last month. People are getting their printed copies soon.

Roll to determine your anal circumference.

I just want to GM.

Think Call of Cthulhu meets cyberpunk, just after the 'cyber' part has gone out of fashion.

Sold.