FUCK YOU BIZ I FUCKING LOST EVERYTHING ON EMC2

>FUCK YOU BIZ I FUCKING LOST EVERYTHING ON EMC2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/abWuYfT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol dumbass

why would you buy this POS at its high.

THE FUCKING CHARTS PROMISED ME IT WOULD GO UP. MY WIFE IS GONNA LEAVE ME. SHES AT HER MOMS AND I'M REALLY SCARED THAT I JUST FUCKING RUINED US RIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHY DID I EVER LISTEN TO YOU YOU SAID THEY WERE MERGING WITH APPLE

>SHOULD HAVE GOT THE DISNEY VACATION CLUB MEMBERSHIP INSTEAD AAAAAAAAAAAHH

>he doesn't have a Club 33 membership

I REALLY THOUGHT I COULD MAKE 6K BY CHRISTMAS YOU FUCKING JERKS. INSTEAD I'M GOING TO BE ALONE AND I CANT RETURN THE EARRINGS I BOUGHT FOR ANYTHING BUT STORE CREDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I JUST SOLD WHEN I BOUGHT AT 2.52!!!!

Thanks for holding my bags

OH HO HO HOOOO YOU WANNA SQUARE UP BIG MAN ILL FUCKING CUT YOU DOWN FASTER THAN MY SON DID WHEN HE FOUND ME HANGING THIS AFTERNOON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dont invest into a coin with a stupid name man. Go into Byteball instead

Its ok, I'll get you some more rope... I can afford it

I. FUCKING. CANT. DONT YOU GET IT I CASHED OUT. EVERYTHING IVE, WE'VE, BEEN SAVING IS GONE. THE CHART SAID IT WAS GOING UPPPPPPPP
*inhales* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK FUCK FUCK ITS GOING BACK UP I JUST CHECKED AND ITS HIGHER THEN WHEN I SOLD IT HEEEEEELP MOMMY PLEASE FUCKING STOPPIT

I. NEEED. YOU. TOOO. STOPPPPPITTTTTTT

It sounds like you should begin picking up the pieces of your life. Do you have marketable skills? Did you go to college? Did you graduate High School? If so, get another job at a place that wants what you can offer.

"Waaah, I have nothing, Waah" doesn't solve shit. If you care about your family get off your ass and solve some problems instead of crying on Veeky Forums.

You should try doge next. That's one cute puppers

just fucking hodl and get in the fucking bunker:

discord.gg/abWuYfT

why did fucking sell at a loss. you deserve it OP.

My wife and I are going through a rough patch. I needed the 6k to pay off a medical bill for when she got the norovirus in 2016 and was sick in the hospital overnight.

I work construction but business has been slow.

An hero inbound.

I FUCKING HELD AS LONG AS I COULD BUT EVERYONE SAID SELL AND IT WAS A DEAD COIN. I WOULD'VE SAVED AT LEAST 400 BUCKS IF I SOLD NOW INSTEAD OF EARLIER

>REEEEEEEEEEE

>Listen to Veeky Forums for financial advice
>Get JUSTed

Next time buy a token with long term potential and sit on it for a year. You essentially put your money into blackjack by buying a token at peak volatility without doing any prior research.

Don't gamble with money you're not willing to lose. Also, you are naive like a 5 year old if you think you can trust a curve that pretend to predict where the market is going. Like if there was a way to make money magically with no risk ffs. Think with your head man and stop falling for stupid traps

You all are right.

Don't worry dude, I've lost money in crypto before too by making the mistake of chasing a pump.

When finances level out a bit then look into a promising long term hold and then forget about it. In a year or 2 this will all feel like a bad dream. Check out youtube channels for information, I really like Altcoin Trader.

Sorry you got fucked over, I know that gut wrenching feeling too.

I warned of scam in those threads yesterday

should have listened

Thank you. That actually made me feel better.

I'm fucking you wife bro. She got in my dick as soon as she heard I made 30k of BCH today.

It's okay we all can't be winners.

>This fat little neckbeard giggles to himself from behind the keyboard.

Too funny, so edgy and original.

tfw 2 inteligant to sell EMC2

look at his tiny pee pee.

Just hold your coin. Don't be a dumbass and sell during a dip...it'll go back up in an hour.

What about the mind blowing news?
Is it crashing because btc correction? I'm holding iota and cindicator and those are crashing aswel. I wouldn't get too worried unless the "mind blowing news" were extremely underwhelming.

Mind blowing news were absolutely shit, it's basically an announcement about the mining algorithm change and some vague plans. Also, there was a dump like 10 mins before the announcement. I don't think it will recover any time soon, basically a flat line now but at least it doesn't spiral further

everyone gets JUSTed now and then
it's impossible to not have a million regrets in crypto, it's built into the game

is that the name of the channel? I'm not finding it. Got a link?