Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Fighting off the anime hordes edition:
Has your character's land had to fend off a foreign invasion force? How did that turn out?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BmdYY
mega.nz/#!FBMDUDiT!xwoqhbtJo8aHEMxJauqOsInj4mfW2L3_p8IKKt4wsx0
youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wv60_FIl8
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73064/blingmaker
paizo.com/products/btpy9sjz?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Ultimate-Wilderness
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/70552/shardwalkers
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/72295/wild-weird-west
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We were on page 3.

You know who would make a good dad?

There should be more MILFs in /pfg/ games. Don't you agree?

Kurat Maar

Worst employee, actually

Can armored mages be cute?

Yes, but it's hard to armor mage in Pathfinder, so they're rare.

Then make one! Make one you silly!

Here you go /pfg/, straight from your sister-thread at /feg/, the newest Fire Emblem big portraits! Use them for character art at your discretion.

imgur.com/a/BmdYY

Anything can be cute. Hell, there's a writer who made parasitic bioweapon augmented warriors cute.

Best man coming through

>Only includes playable characters
imgur.com/a/iJPpg#dJDL1nv

Try this one

Why not have ALL the portraits?

mega.nz/#!FBMDUDiT!xwoqhbtJo8aHEMxJauqOsInj4mfW2L3_p8IKKt4wsx0

>/feg/
>/xivg/
>/gbfg/
I JUST CAN'T FUCKING ESCAPE YOU GUYS, I EVEN MOVED TO Veeky Forums AND I CAN'T ESCAPE YOU FUCKERS.

trash style, but better than granblue at least

You forgot /fgog/.

Look man I may be a weeb but I have some self-respect.

Can you stop

>/xivg/
>/gbfg/
That's my fault, and I apologize. I just like GBF's art, and play ffxiv, though avoid the actual /xivg/.

I did!

/tmg/ is respectable. Respectable!

/xivg/ is such a shit general.

Why is Compsognathus so much better than every other familiar (unless you want to break the action economy with wands and a Raven/Thrush/Parrot?). +4 Initiative is fucking huge.

For which game? Legacy of Blood and Flame does not count!

I want Veeky Forums to go.

WHY NOT?

Because it's over! It's done! The roster has been made!

Every character that did not get in is DEAD! They DO NOT EXIST! Make a full-figured MILF for Blingmaker if you want to continue the claim that you've made MILFs!

>youtube.com/watch?v=M4Wv60_FIl8

but I made the milf for LoBaF

Paizo put it in as a dare. They dared you to be the munchkin you are in your heart of hearts.

/v/ has better xiv threads than /xivg/ by far.

The same would be true if Veeky Forums allowed pathfinder threads more often.

Don't worry, you're not exactly alone. Besides, XIV meta discussion is at least slightly closer to being on-topic than the constant, unrelenting shitposting about people's apps for games.

As for something actually on-topic, what do people think about the new Shifter base class that's supposed to come out this fall? Normally, I'd say a new base class coming from Paizo would be crap, but after the Vigilante turning out to be actually good, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Well make another one for the next meme game, and earn a reputation as the maker of MILFs! An Artisan of the ara ara~!

>Well make another one for the next meme game, and earn a reputation as the maker of MILFs! An Artisan of the ara ara~!
Anybody have links to the current /pfg/ games vying for a position as the next great meme game?

Paizo has about a 50% success rate with new classes in my book. They've got cool ones like alch, oracle, investigator, inquisitor, but also have plenty of shit/bland ones like warpriest, all the psychic classes, the magus (post powercreep).

Wheres the info on the new class?

Blingmaker is undeniably the Next Big Meme.

That's generals for you, better discussion out of them than in them
At the same time though you're unlikely to find people more knowledgeable about EU IV outside of /gsg/ than in it, talex posting aside.

You forget Greensting scorpion. +4 initiative AND easily hidden familiar.

i like the spiritualist a lot..

AWAKEN MY REVIEWANON

>lewding, ERP, and shitpost memes
>also 2hu autism
IT'S TRUE

I disagree with your list.

That is all.

[Atzec gods of Waifu Intensify]

No but seriously what would reviewanon review right now

The reason generals have shit for discussion is that most of the obvious topics are completely obliterated by people who spend their time sitting in a thread for one topic only along with other people experienced in talking about that one topic.
Nobody has anything new to say about FF XIV in the xiv thread.

Shardwalkers? He only did half of them.

Blingmaker? It's already been about a week, long enough for apps to start piling up.

WWW should get reviews first.

The age of reviews is over. Next we kill shipping.

There's literally 21 apps for blingmaker and there's still over a week left.

This.

What's the proper way to address the different ranks nobility, you know, your highness, mylord...?

There's not a lot of info yet, just an announcement for a new book with a few details on there being a new class based on shapeshifting.

paizo.com/products/btpy9sjz?Pathfinder-Roleplaying-Game-Ultimate-Wilderness

Nah fuck off mate, reviewing is both on-topic and helpful.

Give me a rank and I'll tell you the common title in England.

>he thinks shipping will ever die

Not if the discord cabal has its way

But WWW has over a week left and 18 apps.

Yeah but WWW has been out for like two weeks, Blingmaker barely one week.

so does Blingmaker

Maybe we just need a second reviewer. I would, but I'm applying to Blingmaker, and I'm not invested enough in WWW to really care.

What about Shardwalkers

Archduke, Grand Duke, Duke, Prince, Duke, Marquess, Count, Viscount, Baron, Knight, Esquire, Gentleman.

Ugh.

The Thrush triggers me even more. The Peacock is fabulous and gives +3 Intimidate, while the Thrush is faster, can speak and gives +3 to Diplomacy, which is objectively better.

It's just not mechanically defensible to take what I want to, unless I know the campaign isn't going to be too hard.

No it's not. Its just generic ass writing tips. It honestly could be it's own fucking thread.

Better yet, Pm them their criticisms. Reviews in threads just lead to more attention whoring.

Someone tell me about DHB's spicy new Blingmaker app.

Depends.

However....
Reigning monarch: your royal majesty
Any prince or princess: your highness
Any titled noble who can be in succession for the throne (duke, duchess, etc): your majesty
Any titled noble: my lord
Any knight: sir or dame

Warpriest could have easily been archetypes for paladin or inquisitor, but made to pad out a book with a ton of new classes, and avoid PFS screeching that paladin gets spells.
Magus has plenty of issues that we've discussed at length here.
The psychic classes range from utter shit like the 1pp kineticist, to a reskined sorcerer, to a "it's totally not a bard" and they all get shit for 1pp support mostly.
Brawler is boring, because it's shtick got immediately whored out to every fucking matial and doesn't really fix unarmed being ass.
Shaman is the literally who class of pathfinder
Swashbuckler is swashbuckler.

Can we actually get another linkdump of all of the /pfg/ games currently recruiting?

Its Colonel rises.

Sure

Is it just DHB who applies to every single game posted on /pfg/ or are there other serial posters?

Exhack?

I wonder if all of the people that got accepted into the earlier games were the higher quality players, and if we are now left with the dregs of the general for recruitment?

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood

Is Spheres of Might still a hot dumpster fire?

I want to see her get reviewed by a reviewer

To me, it's pretty meh, because it has exactly the same problem as PoW: 90% combat related content and the ability to easily stack damage into the stratosphere.

Absolutely, RotJR were the very best of us.

You know who should be reviewing?
Toohoo.

Your Royal Highness
Your (Royal) Highness (if de-jure independent ruler) or Royal Ducal Highness (whether or not he's independent)
Your Grace
Serene Highness
My Lord
My Lord
My Lord
Edinburgh
Sir
None required.

Exhack's strix giwas cute! Cute!

Or worst of us, depending on how your opinion of the general is.

How does SoM stack damage?

Gamze is cuter.

Effective size increase shenanigans, weapon upgrades, multiattack stuff.

And Alchemy!

I wish araboo got their ass into gear earlier and had time to polish their app up.

Warpriest is bland in that it's just a Battle Cleric and "Divine Magus +1". Brawler should have gotten updated with UMonk, and should have literally just been "non-lawful monk" instead of whatever the fuck it's supposed to be now.

The only actually bland/totally shit Occult class is the Psychic. Because it is simply a shittier Sorcerer. Kineticist is shit but at least tried something different, to the point people strongarmed the class hard enough to pop content out of the woodwork that "fixes" it.

Magus is... Well, we already had entire threads dedicated to that that amounted to "the base chassis is old and busted, and all its tools got hit with several hammers". Just look at Phantom Blade Spiritualist for an example of how fucked the magus has been.

Why is this a problem if Paizo classes can already deal tons and tons and tons of damage?

>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
I wonder what the mix of apps on this one is going to look like with regards to /pfg/ apps vs. roll20 randos who really want to try out Ironfang Invasion.

U. monk should have just gotten a couple of non-lawful, non-mystic archetypes instead of creating class bloat, but poorly supported class bloat, same thing with ranger and slayer, and most of the ACG.

It was all padding because paizo is creatively bankrupt.

What naming conventions do you use for your weapons and other shit, /pfg/?

I'm going for a floral theme for maximum gap moe

The problem is that both PoW and SoM can stack damage up well beyond even Barbarian charge builds.

>Your Imperial Majesty
>Your Grace/Majesty
>My Lord
>Sir

Emperor, King, Noble and Knight.

>SandorClegane.zip

Not really because that assumes two things
>apps get in because of objective quality and not the individual tastes of the GM
>good/writing or good app, however you determine that is the sole mark of a good player.

>le dark subversion
>so much smarter than you because i don't enjoy things
>fantasy settings are stupid lel
>what kind of cuck plays lawful good amirite

Arahera, Wist and Captain Slow are still applying to /pfg/ campaigns.

How many Roll20 randos have made it into /pfg/ games?

Monk should have just been able to be non-lawful from the start, because Ki is not inherently a lawful thing as evidenced by all the classes that can GET KI WITHOUT BEING LAWFUL. Also kung-fu action movies in general.

Your grace is for dukes and earls. I'm pretty sure it would be considered an insult to address the king in such a manner.

Is mega not working for anyone else? My GM and I both can't download from the Trove

This might sound funny, but PFG actually operates on a higher level than the average Roll20 campaign, randos hardly put a quarter of the effort we do.

Not really suprising. In most normal roll20 games "followed directions" probably puts you at the top of the list automatically.

Like the worst /pfg/ app that wasn't a blatant troll still shits on the standard Roll20 user. Most of you guys are pretty acceptable to be perfectly honest.