Bitcoin cash is on coinbase

>bitcoin cash is on coinbase
>and it will be on coinbase tomorrow
>and the day after that and so on

official laugh at the core cucks thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/coinbase-is-investigating-insider-trading-of-bitcoin-cash-2017-12?utm_content=bufferb83f9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Corecucks are getting scared.

The previously locked up BCH on Coinbase is also now on Coinbase distributed to its users for selling

Don't tell me you actually believe in the technology though OP?

>doesn't know how fomo works

brace yourself vercuck you're going sub 1k

Enjoy the gains boys. Easy gains. Don't get too greedy though.

Corecuck Krassenstein in full shill mode.

Bitcoin Cash is the True KING!

Anyone can withdraw right now and sell them. Yet the price stays steady. Normies will be buying tomorrow, and Roger Ver will be on live tv shilling it on CNBC. We can only go up from here.

>Anyone can withdraw right now and sell them. Yet the price stays steady.

Coinbase markets literally aren't open and most people probably only transact on one exchange

dubs of truth. Praise KEK

>Corecucks are getting scared.

No we are not, just sensed yesterday something is happening and split my portfolio between the two coins.

But do you guys really think it was a good move to split BTC into two? You just solved the scaling issue in shortterm horizon, but you still cannot increase the block size indefinitely... it's just not a solution. So you just hurt bitcoin's longterm prospect and are even happy about it...

>this delusional
Must be fun being 12

dude, we didn't split bitcoin in two. contrary to "popular" belief, Segwit is the irreversible protocol, that was rushed through without proper consensus. Changing block size was just a way to fork off before that happened.

That's why the "launch" of bitcoin cash was so fucking sloppy . . . nobody WANTED to do it. We HAD to, because segwit was being railroaded through just like the bank bailouts bitcoin was created in response too.

>mfw bch will fuck over bitcoin regulations and wall street investors

You forked, and named it Bitcoin . That's effectively splitting it into two.

>Bitcoin cash will forever be on coinbase now
How are core maximalists going to recover?

I don't get this "corecuck" meme. Are you all late adopters? I have equal amounts of Bitcoin and Bitcion Cash since the fork so I literally don't care which is king because I'll still be rich.

>How are core maximalists going to recover?

We need to hold both, I admit.

>I don't get this "corecuck" meme. Are you all late adopters? I have equal amounts of Bitcoin and Bitcion Cash since the fork so I literally don't care which is king because I'll still be rich.

The point is, that this may hurt bitcoin longterm prospects, making confusion. So your btc+bch stash will have lower value as if there was only one BTC. Moreover, bch didn't solve scaling issues as they claim... only temporarily.

so are we expecting the 11th dump from bitcoin cash whales?

well in 5 years you will fucking thank us for it, mark my words. If you manage to figure it out sooner than that, good on you.
its presumed that core supporters are late adopters, because it is presumed that early adopters would fucking know better. I'm sure many 2016-early 2017 are just as clueless, though.

>longterm prospect
bitch fuck your usd evaluation of bitcoin. this is about the fucking tech and comunity.
you speculators are fucking scum

>so are we expecting the 11th dump from bitcoin cash whales?

When will coinbase users get their BCH reward for holding BTC? In January, or did it happen already? Then I would expect some dumping.

>Tfw you wanted to invest in BCH but saw a little price drop so you thought it was a pump and it will crash tomorrow to 2k, but when you get up it's 3300.
Feels bad biz.

These are your core cucks

>If you manage to figure it out sooner than that, good on you.

Ok. For now I figured that I need to hold more coins to hedge against morons.

>These are your core cucks

Ok now tell us how you contributes to bitcoin...

I used it irl to buy services and goods.
have you used it outside exchanges?

WHO ELSE /SMUG/?

[Fear Intensifies]

>I used it irl to buy services and goods.
>have you used it outside exchanges?

Yes I did, but not recently.

>cucks are getting scared
>no we're not!

top zozzle

>he hasn't started buying bch

You guys keep saying this but BCH keeps outperforming BTC. Do you people understand numbers?

It is a long term solution though? GB blocks are viable even today.

I am a bit "scared", that btc+bch will have lower value longterm as if there was only one bitcoin. But other than that what should I be scared about? I was forced to own both, so here we are.

>bitch fuck your usd evaluation of bitcoin. this is about the fucking tech and comunity.
You need to drop the entire Bitcoin family then.

No, so far they have been lucky enough to get by on one strategy "HODL". This will change soon enough. The crypto landscape needs to get rid of BTC, it can't be used for ANYTHING. So many problems with it.

why? it serves a simple function and has done a great job accomplishing it up to transaction saturation.

It fails at its original (assumed) purpose of being anonymous at all. And for mere transactions we have literally dozens of coins that do it better, faster, lower tx etc. And also do extra shit.

I just see no place for it any more, it was the prototype.

>And for mere transactions we have literally dozens of coins that do it better, faster, lower tx etc. And also do extra shit.

Ok and how many tx per day can they handle? ETH can handle 1M daily, but what the other coins? It is easy to function better with 100x less users.

businessinsider.com/coinbase-is-investigating-insider-trading-of-bitcoin-cash-2017-12?utm_content=bufferb83f9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

Bch already introduced as a bitcoin spin off to normies Kek enjoy those heavy bags kids

I dunno those numbers desu. I think Ark can theoretically do 2.16m a day, without even being scaled.

But it's never been tested so...

Yeah I dunno. But I doubt technology as old as Bitcoin is going to be able to do what it does best for very long if at all any more.

>No we are not, just sensed yesterday something is happening and split my portfolio between the two coins.

Oh neat you gave up on your principles you spineless dickhead.

"Bcash is a pump and dump!!"

It reaches 3k

"But its not above my standards! Half in on Pump and dump!"

The core advocates are censoring BCH advocates, lying about them publicly, advocating they be put in jail, and then scamming newcomers by saying that BCH is not legitimate. Go read the blockstream developers twitter feeds. BCH holders didn't mind Corecucks until they did this. Now we are out for blood. I hold a shitload of both, but I want nothing more than to see cuckcoin drop to zero and watch these bitches squirm.

Friendly reminder that Greg Maxwell, head of BTC Core and owner of Blockstream always thought Bitcoin would fail in the beginning. This is why we are here. Core is run by people who never understood the coin.

it is annonymous tho; no other coin has better or faster transactions given the circumstances of bitcoin. also how do you define better? faster is debateable since you give up safety.
also keep in mind we're talking bCore v bCash;

Two words. Blockchain sharding. Do your fucking research.

It's not anonymous, all transactions can be traced to a source unless they are mined.

You may be talking core vs cash, I'm just saying both suck and I don't like either.

>>No we are not, just sensed yesterday something is happening and split my portfolio between the two coins.
>Oh neat you gave up on your principles you spineless dickhead.
>"Bcash is a pump and dump!!"

I did not say it is pump and dump, and I also don't think it is. I only think it is a wrong idea, but as I see lot of people believe in it, then at least I will make some money out of it.

dis u read the wp?

>bitcoin cash is on coinbase
>and it will be on coinbase tomorrow
>and the day after that and so on

they just took it off lol

Are you saying bcash does not have a naked blockchain where you can see origin and destination of transactions?

>>
increasing the block size would be an idea

He is saying you made up the idea that it was meant to have zero-knowlege privacy. The whitepaper states it was meant to be pseudonymous. It is pseudonymous. So it achieves its function. Also you can always add a second layer solution for privacy and Amaury Sechet (lead developer for Bitcoin ABC wallet) is planning on adding block extensions to offer CoinJoin and potentially even zk-snarks for enhanced privacy. Bitcoin Cash is working on making its privacy top notch.

Oh so it was always MEANT to be shit. That makes it ok then, wow my issues with it and the assumptions of many early adopters are gone then.

Did you read the fucking post. Bitcoin Cash is implementing CoinJoin and even potentially zk-snarks using extension blocks. Are you a fucking retard? It was made to be upgradeable.

>all transactions can be traced to a source UNLESS they are mined
wat
>muh naked blockchain
tracing a path from input to output ain't the same with blowing you cover
>also i see you didn't press f to pay respect to a great harambe meme

>>all transactions can be traced to a source UNLESS they are mined
>wat
If you had to buy the coins at some point they can be traced. localbitcoins was an ok work around though.

the source would be the block reward mno
also i see you still haven't payed your respects, kind of a dick move buddy