Is Warhammer High gonna make a comeback thanks to TTS?

Is Warhammer High gonna make a comeback thanks to TTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQ0o3N52_BI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought you were dead

>Dorn - Remilia

What the fuck?

Faith is best
>fight me

>sanguinious

what the fuck

You mean actual Faith, or the girl labeled Faith in the picture, who is actually Lyra?

Lyra

This is the gayest shit.

0/10 venus isnt black enough

I loved the writefaggotry for Warhammer high. Hopefully this will make more people contribute

Friendly reminder that Vulcan is Caucasian

>Vulkan
>Jet black skin
>Causasian

Did I missed a memo, or something ?

Yea, vulkan is a turbo nigger 9000 last time I checked.

>the Lion's daughter isn't just a Watcher in the Dark with a wig

It's shit.

>primarchs
>again
let's not. you could use fucking anything, just not them. do something new, something engaging. something that isn't the primarchs again.

and I say this in general, not just in reference to this. please do something that isn't the primarchs.

He's technically not a nigger as he is not African. His skin is literally burned because Nocturne has way too much fucking sun.

that doesnt make him less black just because he technically wasnt originally

please no

You know she received a rename right? It's Athena now. A name less likely to trigger Grandaddy Emps. Every time The Emperor would hear her called Faith, he'd go into an autistic tirade about how gods aren't real.

>Lyra
>Not Leona

Obligatorial thread theme.

youtu.be/LQ0o3N52_BI

>this is what tumblrites actually believe

He should actually be blacker than black, right?

As Black as Vantablack in the heart of a Black Hole while drinking Black Coffee in a Black Cup with Black music playing. Blackly.

I'll be 100% honest right now. I would watch this. I would watch the slice of life anime adventures of the Emperor's grand daughters. Add in Creed and a few others as side characters. I could see this getting ATLEAST a 12 episode run, if not more!

Does anyone else think of her when looking at Isis?

Maybe it can be the next project after TTS is finished.

So, did we ever get any more stories about these guys and girls?

Check his picture from FW Horus Heresy. He's African and his skin isn't mutated like that of his sons.

That doesn't look very African user.

Maybe if you're blind or seriously expected him to have giant lips and a watermelon.

Truth