This guy walks into the tavern and slaps the female NPC's ass...

This guy walks into the tavern and slaps the female NPC's ass. Then he apologized and says that he accidentally caused harm. What do?

That movie fucking sucked.

Nekron-99! Why aren't you at your post?

Kill it off 2/3rds through the movie and make the rest of it suck.

I like Wizards. But damn.

NEKROOOOONNN!!!

>hating Bakshi's Wizards

Tbhfam you're probably a 13yo HFYfag who got triggered by the fairies had big technology and speeches out and stopped watching and didn't see the end. You can continue having shit taste, though. No skin off my back, nose, teeth, whatever.

Fire and Ice is fucking brilliant visual storytelling. The initial chase with Nekron's dogs has like 0 dialogue and is tense as fuck.

Fairies hating technology. I'll flagellate myself for phoneposting after I laugh at this Bakshi-hating faggot for his inferior taste.

HA, FAG

Okay, I'll flagellate myself for being a cocksucking phoneposter now

Peace gets a pass because Peace wants love. No killing. Also he can hook me up with Eleanor the mad titty-fairy of the eraser nips.

>tfw Wizards was actually supposed to be a trilogy
>tfw as of 2015 the director had a script ready to go but no one's buying

Hmm. Just watched this movie.

How fucking obliviously fascist. The Nazis never thought of themselves as ugly mutants but as pure and clean like the elves and fairies in the movie.

It seems really heavy handed with the Nazi imagery. Also, no wonder Blackwolf is an asshole. He was probably treated like shit for looking ugly and mutated. And all the mutants are stuck in an irradiated hellhole, of course they are going to attack and invade the paradises of the elves and the fairies.

Blackwolf just wanted to not have his sons grow up in an irradiated hell hole and be mutants.

I just have to say it again. This movie just seems incredibly like fascist propaganda justifying a massacre of the mutants.

>mutants have unfortunate lot in life
>so should we let them invade and kill us? or feel bad about fighting back? what are you implying?

Maybe /pol/ was right.

At the end of the movie the elves attack Skorch. The elves aren't defending but instead invading. The movie even hints at the real truth behind the propaganda. It wasn't actually Blackwolf's assassins who killed the leaders of the elves and the faeries. It was actually enemies in their own ranks.

Also why do you think the faeries didn't aid the elves in attacking Blackwolf? They were talked to by Blackwolf previously and knew that both sides had good reasons. So, the faeries stayed neutral.

Sorry, were you expecting something from the 70's to be nuanced?

Look how mad this faggot got just because someone had a differing opinion.

Truly amazing.

Is this the movie where one wizard just shoots the other with a fucking Gun at the end?

Yes.

>triggered

That's.. cool, I guess. I hope you enjoy things, even if they're not Wizards.

Bakshi gave me the hardon for rotoscoping I have today.