CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting last thread's OC, telepath OP

>volcanic, floating islands, pocket dimension
Realm is bunch of floating volcanic islands. The lava comes from a magical pocket dimension. They erupt sometimes, but the capital is built around this problem, so it's always changing and can be very dangerous! Volcanic soil means there's places that are very fertile so there's lots of food.

>surface deposits cavern network, ancient ruins
Floating islands are connected by portals and are filled with caves that have ancient ruins and treasures and dangerous creatures! And there's lots of metals for the Kobolds to mine so we can make tools and weapons and stuff.

>elves, kobolds, dryads
Elves live in cities on top of floating islands and are best subjects. Kobolds live in caves and take care of labor. Since volcanic areas are fertile, there are groves of trees in the places where there isn't to much eruptions and lava. Dryads live in these places and are mysterious and wise with powerful magic. I ask them for advise sometimes.

>city walls, temple, sanitation, shipwright
Extra choice because perils. Kobolds take care of sanitation and every city has walls and shipwrights for protection and making airships. Capital has giant temple so hopefully pantheon likes me.

>improved metallurgy, chemistry, mechanical wings, airships
Extra choices because perils. Since floating islands aren't connected, we need airships. Lots of heavy armored knights and canons because fallen Queen, cult, and dragon. We can send messages between floating islands with messengers with mechanical wings.

>elemental magic, charismatic, true adept, secrets of the old ones
Extra choice because perils. Basically be powerful Sorceress Empress.

>fallen queen, cult, dragon
Lots of danger in this realm! As Empress I'd try to improve my magic skills as I hunt down the cult with my followers. Eventually I'll want to defeat the fallen queen and absorb her power so I can defeat the dragon!

Please stop posting this.

Fine. I'll just leave it incomplete then.

I'll finish it.

>6 points
Wasn't it 2

If it's only two then that's OP.

Yes
It was part of the update that gave the noblebright option. Also if you look at a number of the other options Attributes can be basically overruled by some options.

6 is way too much, on the other hand.

This is starting to get more builds for it.

Updated to make it so I can properly have girls' house as enemy so people stop getting upset over it.

Kaylah Thorne

>Erotic Horror
>House Hecate
>Enemy House: Minerva

Allure 1
Elusive 3
Force 1
Study 4+1 from house=5
Threat 1

Favorite Class
>Magic 1
Dominant
>Feared 3
Inhuman
Magical
>Inherent Magic 9
>Magical Training 14
Mental
>Just As Planned 18
>Addiction 16
Physical
>Glasses 14
>Huge Breasts 13
Social
>Lesser Enemy 14
>Wealth 14
>Polite 12
Sensual
>Cute 15
>Virgin 13
10+3 towards magic from house=13

Magic
>Study 5
>Favorite Class is Magic
>Inherent Magic (Hypnotism)
>Do NOT do sexual rituals. Lesbian cult rumors are fine.

Mystery
>Restricted Section
>Test Subjects
>Monster Repellent

Enemies
>Experiment
>Bimbofication

>be awkward ugly duckling nerdy girl into witchcraft and stuff
>parents get worried about my interests, especially when strange magical things actually start happening around the house
>magic shenanigans catch attention of someone at prestigious magical school who sends a letter
>parents are all to happy to send me off to special school despite dark rumors
>get placed in House Hecate and excel at magical witchy studies
>pick up on dark school rumors and slip out at night to investigate things
>try to learn about dark magic for my own ends and not get to involved in school's darker goings on
>being forgettable and low threat, but quiet and great at magic studies gets me somewhat mysterious and feared reputation among many
>some older girls realize I'm not that creepy or dangerous and am just a shy nerd and use me as subject of experimentation for new spells and potions and first pick when a virgin is needed for a ritual
>this is what turns me from ugly duckling to having Cute perk and gives me addiction to breast growth potion giving me Addiction and Giant Breasts drawback
>"bimbofication" isn't necessarily the other girls' goal, just a danger from the experiments they want to do on me

pastebin.com/7tk3pN8g

My recently completed build.

Warvala Kona, The Cosmic Succubus, The destroyer of the mighty, the evil and the Aggressor, The free of mind and heart, and the Self-Interested.

(Also, unfortunately, a bride of teiatat.)

Pedigree 4
Allure 1
Status 8

Favor 70

FORM:

genatalia

>Penis and vagina
>luemen x2 -4 (66)
Designed to be a normal being that can glow in the dark.

Shape and chest

>Modest body
>Gifted chest
Given the chance, I'll take Some double D's.

>influences:
>pseudodevascent -2 (64)
>Quasicomic -4 (60)
And the fun begins. Wings, horns and tail of demon. Surrounded in a glowing blue cosmic flame like aura with black sclera and blue eyes. 6'1, grey skin.

>face
>Regal +1 status
Got to get that respect.

FLOURISHES:

>ouroboros metabolism -2 (58)
>Godly cleanliness -2 (56)
>Commanding Mien +3 (59) +1 status -1 pedigree -1 allure

No need to eat or drink, always clean and more respect, can't go wrong.

PROGENERATION:

>Subversion -3 (56)
>Untainted will +3 (59)
My body will not be some breeding ground at some god's will. Nor will I affect the will of others. If someone wish's, I will rebirth them, giving them a new life.

DOWRY/TREASURE:

>Title x4-16 (43) (see above) +4 status
>Lavender Grimoire -7 (36) +2 pedigree
>Crimson manual -7 (29) +1 pedigree +1 status
>Primordial woads -3 (26) +1 pedigree
>Celestial charms -3 (23) +1 allure
>argent spark -2 (21)
>argent blaze -5 (16) + 1 status +1 allure
>Rite of the flesh union -6 (10) +1 pedigree
>Rite of worldstepping -4 (6)
>Filthy lucre x3 = -12 (-6) +3 status
Where the majority of my favor went, blackmail for protection, Titles so all will know my intent before I arrive, Rite's of power and worldstep to become unstoppable and go where I please.

The argent's and crimson manual for self-defense and offense, primordial woads and lavendar grimoire so that MY children will stand a chance in the world.

And Celestial charms so I can look nice.

This CYOA always disgusts me. What the hell happened to CYOAs? Why can't we go back to magic rings and superpowers, instead of all this disgusting tranny faggotry and waifu shit? Why do the people who make these images now feel compelled to make shitty settings that noone will remember instead of setting their image on earth? Even worse, why do so many of these images force character creation on you instead of letting you be yourself?

What the hell happened?

BONDS:

>Sans serviteurs +4 (-2)
>Lithar, The Siren +2 (0)
I need no one but Lithar sounds overtly amusing to deal with every once in a while.

STIGMATA:

>Stigama of the rebel -3 status
I was forcibly transformed into a sex object and highly pushed towards becoming a breeding one. A god forcibly married me and used me. To not rebel would be ludicrous.

I choose no forced path or ambition. I'll do what I want, when and how I decide. I think I'll start by going home and eating some pizza.

Influx of anne-mays and /d/.

>Expecting things to get better
How long have you lived on this planet

1. each their own.
>what happened
Nothing, their's always been cyoa's like this and pdf's like this.

>why can't we go back to ____
we do, we post it, its not the popular thing right now. Feel free to post more superpower cyoa's. There's some OC right above.

>make these images.
no images

>no one will remember the setting
I remember the setting and earth is an option for your escapism if you want.

>force character creation.
Literally shit ton of cyoa's.

Just don't play if you don't like it or start your own thread if enough people agree with your views.

What is exactly wrong with it anyways?

There have not always been choice images (or pdfs) with being gay literally built into them. Do you remember, without digging it up, the setting for the Hero Academy cyoa? And all the various shit the author of the second cyoa in the thread has made? I also would prefer that none of the cyoas have the shitty character creation and stats built in.

With what? With lavender, or with the direction CYOAs have gone recently?

Decided pizza instead of ice cream? Anyway, good job on gaining your freedom!

If you read the cyoa, you do play as yourself. The "character creation" is you building your new body. I tried writing story about being an angel and EDG said I could become one, but the cyoa has to start with you as yourself.

Porphyra Xebraxa, The Dragon Mother

Genitalia
>Vagina (1)
>Embellishments
>Lubrication
>Musculature
>Cilia
>Lumen
>Plush (x3)
Designed to accept and accomadate "donations" from all manner of incredibly powerful beings and creatures who can enhance the pedigree of my dragon eggs.

Shape
>Enticing
Supernatural allure of a succubi.

Chest
>Gifted
Large and well shaped enough to draw the eye of powerful dragons and God-like entities.

Influences
>Kleptozoological (Oversaturated)
Torso of unearthly beauty with draconic wings and lower body of a great serpent.
>Pseudodevascent
Imbued with power of Angels, Demons, and other magical beings to increase beauty and quality of young.

Face
>Seductive
Entrancing beauty with near hypnotic eyes.

Flourishes
>Ourobouros Metabolism
Goddess-like immortal with no need for things like food.
>Godly Cleanliness
Pristine and beautiful at all times.
>Lactation (Bountiful)
Lots of milk numerous and large young.
>Nurturing
Nutritious mixture just right for strong dragons.
>Addictive
Hatchlings remain dependant on mother's milk even into adulthood.
>Aphrodisiac
When an an egg is ready, I produce so much milk my breasts swell several cup sizes and begin to leak. A sight and scent irresistable to most.
>Dependent
When a dragon hatches, it is sent off to profesionals to be raised or trained. Teiatat's servants collect my milk and send it to the dragon keepers as the need arises.
>Carnal Atmosphere
The problem with being a vessel for producing dragons is that dragons sometimes take notice. Donors are carefully chosen for their pedigree, but particularly large dragons can be hard to stop.

Strategy
>Brooding
I lays eggs and do not give birth.
>Conditional Emergence
Along with the effect from "donations", and spells and rituals, the size and power of a dragon can be affected by how long I incubate the egg while draped over my horde of treasure.

Dowry
>Title
As a bride of Teiatat, I have a title to denote my purpose.
>True Name
I am ound to service as a dragon maker and ultimately controlled by Teiatat.
>Nuptial Torc
My bejwelled collar and golden chain denote my status as an object of utility.
>Lavender Grimoire
Much of my time is dedicated to rituals to enhance attractiveness and the quality of offspring.
>Primordial Woad
Magical cosmetics designed to enhance enchanting allure and emphasize fertility.
>Abyssal Ink
Spells to imbue offspring with power.
>Celestial Charms
Panoply of jewels and accesories to make even more eye catching and show wealth and power of Teiatat.
>Seductive Array
Always dressed to attract potential "donors"
>Filthy Lucre
Provided with an ever growing horde of wealth to provide regal lifestyle and slept on to empower dragon eggs.

Bonds
>Sensual Ritualists
An army of Teiatat's ritualists to care for my every need and comfort, conduct rituals, and make sure I'm always ready for the next step in the dragon making cycle.
>Prime Mate
Teiatat only makes customized dragons for his own purposes and for very loyal followers. Incubating the eggs take a long time and is a big investment. So donors are chosen with incredible care.

Urges
>Mating Dance
My every move and sound, however slight, is impossibly alluring. Especially when a new egg is ready.
>Throne's Shadow
I long ago accepted my position as a tool for making dragons.
>Spoiled
I'm cared for in every way and want for nothing.

Ambition
>Desire of All Hearts
>Key Strategic Asset
I'm a hugely valuable commodity, desired by all kinds of powerful entities.

Pedigree 8
Status 3
Allure 9

I was asking about lavender but lets say i asked for both

>being gay built into them.
neither is this one, the gender of a god or non gender was never stated. You can completely take male and imagine a goddess, easily.

>hero academy and other settings
yes. Quite well. They were fascinating, like the world of a book.

>i would prefer that none of the cyoas ___
good for you, don't play the ones you don't like, make suggestions for the ones you do but you get to control all cyoas.

Dragons are fierce beings, both physically and magically powerful. They can be tremendously valuable to anyone who can command one. But the size and power which make them so priceless also make them terribly difficult to raise and control. What if one had a way to produce and raise their own dragons from hatchlings with (relative) safety, and even grant them specialized attributes? Porphyra is the result of millenia of magical experimentation to make just such a thing possible. By starting with a mere mortal who desired the things greedy mortals often do such as supernatural beauty, immortality, wealth, and power and imbusing her with the essences of ancient dragons and other magical creatures, Poprphyra was created. An entrancingly beautiful being who lays eggs from which dragons hatch. But this is not her most important feature. Pophyra can produce dragon hatchlings on her own, but by carefully choosing mates with desirable traits, dragons with customized powers and attributes can be created. Things such as aptitude for certain schools of magic, greater intelligence, or physical traits for specialized dragons. But the dragons are born with the weakness of never being completely weaned off their mother's milk. This is a method to control the dragons and to make the owners of such dragons beholden to Teiatat.

>No anal
Now I know this isn't the real Angel.

I know you play as yourself, I've read it, I am disgusted by all the /d/ shit.

As above, I dislike lavender because of /d/ shit. I dislike waifus and companions because they are an attempt to make a likeable character in a few sentences, and it is nearly impossible to just invent this person in my head based on the author's shitty guidelines. I would be fine with them if they were small optional parts of cyoas, but they are often a major, mandatory part of CYOAs today. Character creation I think is shit because it is entirely a more shallow version of RPG character creation for the stupid, and changes choice images from making the choices that you think you could benefit the most from/have the most fun with to "let's make a cool/edgy character".

I wasn't referring to lavender, I was referring to GAY HUSBANDO CYOA and SLUTLIFE and fucking any variation of YOU ARE NOW SUCCUBUS

Hey SDA have you ever thought about doing another Stardust DLC that lets you make the other types of crewmates?

Stop posting the same old shit you putrid cunt.

/d/ shit? what does that mean?

well user, that is completely acceptable. 100% are free to feel however you like. But i do have questions.

Why aren't you posting cyoa's you enjoy then? Surely there are some out there and people who also enjoy them with you would have fun.

Why complain about what people enjoy? I don't complain about crazies who enjoy ketchup in their milkshakes.

Have you tried making a cyoa? I mean, your opinion is different than the majority, so by that logic, your cyoa would be vastly different than most, no? You could make something that you enjoy.

Complaining about popular things just makes you look salty. You can do things to still have fun though.

The introduction is literally tentacle rape, it sounds like it was taken directly from the mind of a drug addled pervert who read Kill Six Billion Demons while high.

[Motivation]
>Righteousness
[Skills]
>Sword
>Bludgeon
>Bow
[Traits]
>Unflinching
>Charismatic
[Runes]
>Chastity Rune
>Watcher Rune
>Comfort Rune
[Enchantments]
>Sword: Vampiric, Burning Pain
>Bludgeon: Avatar Slayer, Against All Odds
>Bow: Explosion, Seeker
>Armour: Feather, Radiance
[Avatar Form]
>Beastial
[Avatar Form Abilities]
>Strength Level 3
>Natural Weapon Level 2
>Toughness Level 3
>Speed Level 2
>Regeneration 3
>Wings Level 1
[Magical Spells]
>Release Method: Totem
>Harm
>Heal
[Faction]
>The Band of Friendship and Fellows
>The Everwalking Night
[Companions]
>The Shield Maiden
>The Sister
>The Mutant Child
>The Fairy
>The Wolf Master
>The King's Daughter
>The Living Wall

I like that description. It entertains me.

That's not really my thing.

>get to become super powerful sorceress, basically a Goddess
>only cost is to help eldritch Gods make babies

Literally nothing wrong with it.

I didn't make a build for it for a long time cuz I didn't like the intro. But EDG said he wasn't going to change it and asked me to give it a read through anyway and I liked the rest of it. Still not the intro though.

Then if THIS is what you want to post then you're even more pathetic than I'm telling you. Crack your skull open against the wall.

Ah yes the tentacle rape i forgot about it

I am salty. Classic-style CYOAs are barely responded to, and the new style of companion-cluttered garbage is endlessly reposted.

Here's an oldie but a goodie.
1/2

Lost something, rat-face?

Gross, please refrain from reposting.

Considered it, but it's not really something on my mind to do right now. I think Star Dust (the actual CYOA and its official DLCs) are done.

Working on a """"continuation"""" though. Once this semester ends (mid-April ish) I'm gonna have about a month of free time before I start full time work again.

Fuck off.

I've been dismissive of this CYOA since I'm morally opposed to anything that doesn't have companions/waifus, but since apparently it's in every fucking thread now, I guess I'll make a damn build for it.
Not that any of you care, I just want to bitch about accepting defeat.

Not even slightly old.

2/2

You sir, are a waifu abandoning craven.

I don't know, the creator seems like a descent guy.

maybe we can add companions for it? or rather, the author might if asked.

Shite, umm...sorry. I'll keep it from the board then.

Out of curiosity, what's wrong with it? The blatant Veeky Forums aspect?

You can by my waifu if you want.

Make me. But you can't, can you? You're too daft to figure out the problem.

Not that user but it does seem like that CYOA would be more at home in the /d/ game threads.

Yes. I encourage you to post it on /d/, where there is a thread specifically for this kind of thing.

Please don't bully the puffy nippled waifu.

Get that lewd shit off my pure board! Back in my day, Veeky Forums was for serious business only, and you little shits have completely ruined it. You should be ashamed of yourselves, running around, fornicating in the streets and listening to that devil music!

>Oldie
I made it like half a year ago, man.

It does not matter. It's SFW by Veeky Forums standards anyway, so post it where you'd like to.

The reason you shouldn't post it is because nobody really wants to make new builds. Let it rest for some months. It's a negative feeling to see it just posted every thread or two for no real reason.

She's not exactly the only puffy nippled waifu ever. There are others that don't need to be assfucked straight before you get a chance with them.

True, but she's the only one we've got here right? And what is this assfucked straight thing?

That's very sweet of you user, but I'm one of those normalfags who's perfectly happy being male and I'm not sure I'd be very good for you what with my Bi-Polar, Aspergers, and being mostly straight besides utterly adoring traps, which are a gift from the universe.
You should find a waifu who's a tad more mentally stable. Or at least one of the good ones from the Mental Illness CYOA.

Fuck you, you degenerate so lonely he wishes he could become a girl, jealous of all the attention they recieve!

Why do you insist on getting SDA to assfuck her straight? Pretty sure that's not how it works.

How do you know she's the only one? Highlander might be one as far as we know, and she actually delivers something nice.

>orbiting angel

I can respect that. Nothing wrong with a yandere or autistic waifu though, its cute.

Fair enough. I'll keep it from Veeky Forums in the future.

Really? Shite, I found it in my cyoa folder and thought it would be good for a lark. I thought it was well done, considering

Please refrain from discussing posters! This is a cyoa thread, not a "I want to fuck the attention whore" thread. Please go to /soc/ if that's your thing.

Fair enough.
>being a bully

ay! *rolls out wheelchair and salt tanks* You damn whippersnappers! you...*weeze*...and you're damn wanting change and fun!

seriously on topic, cyoa is fine, all of them except 1 (the supreme salt maker), is alright. But thats been posted repeatedly and no one is making builds for it right now.

For comparing companions'/allies' abilities, do you guys prefer a star ranking, * through *****, or letter grades, E, D, C, B, A, and (sometimes) S, or just a 1-10 scale? Or do you prefer something else entirely?

Disliking trannies and the way people treat them does not make me old, just traditional.

E, D, C, B, A, and (sometimes) S is good

D C B A is good, please no S.

this is a great question and i think it depends. For me, personally, I always thought it lessened them when they have stats like that. A description is great but when you give them stats, ehh.

If i had to choose a system, at all, I guess the letters.

were you being serious when i replied to you/that user? I don't know if were joking anymore or not.

wait, when the fuck did trannies get mentioned?

>Crystal knight
>Not a single crystal related ability

Isn't Jumptrain also a bad idea? I remember trying to post the pokemon version of it and getting chewed out

Your origin is crystal, so all of your abilities are crystal-related.

We were talking about MAGICAL TRANSGENDER ORDER FORM. Which is literally tranny wish fulfilment.

I was just going through and realized that I had several monstergirls listed as "among the most powerful", and I know for a fact that people are going to argue about it endlessly if I don't put some form of stats in there. I was thinking Magical/Physical Attack/Defense, four stats that measure generally proficiency in those four areas, without getting too bogged down in it. It would be just a frame of reference for people who want waifus, and would enable people who enjoy min-maxing to do so.

Disliking S ranks is understandable; what if it were only used to denote the monstergirls that are literally gods among monstergirls? A total of maybe half a dozen S-rank stats over 200+ monstergirls.

>jealous of all the attention they recieve!
Ew, who the hell would want that shit?

Every time someone rolls that one out, a couple of dudes just can't help but let you know how triggered they get.

It's kind of sad, honestly.

>200 monstergirls
Maybe just make only them A rank, and utilize an E/F rank as well?

I'm not triggered. Your're triggered. Fuck you.

As long S rank have high cost or some sort of inherent drawback im fine with it and that there is not thousand of S ranks running around...

yes because its got its own thread.

But a tranny is a cross dresser. I mean, the word fits for this situation i guess, it just through me way off.

And not all cross dresser's want to be wo/men.

>Nuh uh you're the mad one
God you're pathetic