Mounts

What have you ridden into battle, Veeky Forums?

The maiden of Mary Shore. She is the greatest of the Wolves of Coatlutra with the ember red eyes and sun blessed brown fur.

Nothing makes me happier than riding into battle on a motherfucking tyrannosaurus rex.

Pretty dope. I currently ride a bear named Seamus. He's a 12ft long sweetheart with a penchant for mauling things. Love him.

Your female progenitor

An assault bike.

A longship. Full norse mode engaged.

A motorcycle
A horse
A pony
A dog
A wolf
A bear
A griffon
A barbarian

The party druid.

A motorcycle and a giant raven.

Do giant robots count as mounts?

Personally? The back of someone who was also drunk while jousting with larp swords.

As for my characters, nothing more interesting than a horse or donkey.

>A barbarian
Story time please

Your mom

Not much of a story. Half Orc Barbarian and a Gnome Sorcerer, we used an exotic saddle and had a Master Blaster thing going.

My paladin rides a celestial horse with an extremely bad temper who bites or kicks everything that isn't his master or her squire.

There are no horses in the game I DM, for centaur reasons. So my players ride raptors as everyday mounts. When they are not centaurs themselves.

A pegasus in dnd, and I piloted Steel Lynx's as an AI in shadowrun.

Griffon, Big Ass Panther and Tiger.

My hobgoblin samurai had a huge rat king

a magical landslide that went everywhere, even the middle of the ocean.

a construct of hard light wth the replica of an ancient long dead alien's psyche piloting it.

a hunk of my soul given form as a mini godzilla/t-rex.

also i was dragged into battle after my legs were broken by a Saint Bernard.

A giant warpig with a stomach full of explosive tar. Party inquisitor. The heathens were not prepared to watch a man in a tricorne holding a torch charge this fucker into their den then ignite it and jump into the rafters. Totally worth the burn scars.

What about riding on fire-breathing zombie t-rex?

On your mom lelkek

Kobold Cavalier riding a giant gecko. I ran up walls and ceilings and attacked from all sorts of angles.

I got knocked unconcious once and fell out of the saddle, so my gecko proceeded to charge up a wall chasing the rogue that got me and ripped him apart. Fun times.

Horse, Nightmare, Dire ferret, Raptor, Ogre (mount was unwilling) and one time the druid.

All but the ferret were the same charachter who was a horse archer.

Nothing beats taming the Bandersnatch and tearing through 20 Cavalry like they're a soft breeze.

What a poxy little hammer. It's not even pointy on one side either.

On the first BBEG yes, an orc warlord we defeated. She carried my sorceror piggyback around.

>we used an exotic saddle
It's okay to call it a baby harness.

Giant Cockroach. Made a whole vermin druid build JUST so I could ride a giant roach into battle!! We've got a whole mount-themed party going on right now. Complete with a Mongolian Halfling and a unicorn mounted archer. Only non-mount build is the changeling totemist, but that's alright because with how bestial they are we juat reason they're their own mount.

A gatorman.

Industrial mining laser ejected from a spaceship.

I played a halfling paladin and rode my husband into battle in his weredog form.

A griffin
A wyvern
An adult bronze dragon
An ancient blue dragon (we were trying to kill her)
A cloud giant
A flying castle

Walls, ceilings, all sort of buildings.

I played a ratfolk summoner and rode my eiodolodon into battle for Pathfinder.

It just so happened my eiodolon looked like a rat ogre and my character was insane and addicted to cocaine.

Sadly he died in the 2nd session since the edgelord wanted to have drama in the party and he escalated to the point I had to fight a balor at 5th level.

Our barbarian.

A massive armored boar the size of the average city's walls.

I died trying to gore a dragon to death with it while I stabbed at it with a pike I used as a lance

upvoted

Summoned, friendly earth elemental

Summoned, hostile earth elemental

Enlarged barbarian

(All intelligent living artillery fighter)

Summoned celestial steed/thinking mind horse (Dumb-as-a-rock Paladin)

Horse, cow, never ended up riding the moose.

>playing DnD
>party is trying to infiltrate a bandit keep
>dm informs us it's heavily guarded
>were outside trying to plan our attack
>dm suggests we try to stealth our way in
>we look at the rogue
>he shrugs
>druid pipes up "I've got an idea"
>summons a lion
>tells the goblin fighter to get on
>druid and goblin are on the lion
>druid summons a thunderstorm
>destroys the front gate with a lightning bolt
>let's out a war cry and charges through the gate
>dm isn't happy
>fighter doesn't give a shit, starts chopping heads off
>rest of the party rushes in behind us
>we win, barely
It was a good day

Mutant Tyrannosaurus
Roc
Damaged team van, driven flinstones style

A horse
A wagon
A carriage
A giant robot (think Numidium, that was fun)
A hippogriff as an emissary of peace (I was promptly subjected to a barrage of arrows, in which case I took off, landed behind the walls of the keep and went full RULES OF NATURE on the fucks)
A 2 story elephant angel (that ended with us both dying).

What about being ridden by a tyrannosaurus rex?

crashed a (mostly) reanimated dead wyvern into the middle of a city once to stop a party member's execution

Were you playing a goblin?

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy a Basilisk War Droid.

A kobold sorcerer. I even had a covered backpack-howdah to live on.

Sick. I play a gatorfolk barbarian and our goblin sorcerer always rides on my character's shoulder parrot style.

The Paladin after he got turned into a majestic stallion by an upset witch because he DEUS VULT'd her pet Dire Weasel

Replace vermin druid with fleshwarper wizard, and roach with scorpion with wings crudely sewn on, and I've done the same thing. Weird part was, it was the most adorable party member in a party that had a giant-ass corgi