Daily reminder Bitcoin Cash is going to cause the bitcoin bubble to burst

daily reminder Bitcoin Cash is going to cause the bitcoin bubble to burst

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin cash-transactionfees.html
businessinsider.com/coinbase-is-investigating-insider-trading-of-bitcoin-cash-2017-12?utm_content=bufferb83f9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bitcoin being more than a beanie baby ponzi will kill the market

>he cannot see there even better coins out there
you're gonna have the same fucking problems as bitcoin core when you reach a higher market cap

obviously generation 1 crypto isn't the answer

When btc started, was like eve. Only woman in planet. Suddenly, eve began cloning itself and soon planet was full of women. Crypto schemes multiplying show that btc is not unique at all. And also that something that can be cloned and rebranded so easily has not intristic value.

What problems? There's no way you can have discussions about blockchain generations while not understanding why BCH fundamentally solves what's wrong with kikecoin.

>he hates free markets

increasing the blocksize doesn't mean you won't run into scaleability problems when you get 8x the market cap, nor does it offer anything above gen 2 or 3 coins

all Bitcoin cash does is line the Whales pockets

also this isnt free market, this is a money grab

That sounds like an argument to defend bitcoin having intristic value.

Are you talking about how a 1 sat fee would get higher? There's a really easy solution to that problem.

>scaling doesn't scale

Good, with more competition out there the world will be a fairer, better place. Sorry a lot of people's get-rich-quick dreams won't work out.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin cash-transactionfees.html

not even at a full 100B market cap you still have 10cent fees, meanwhile coins like Ripple will have close to a fraction of a cent fee at the same marketcap

The fees are 1 sat because the blocks aren't full. Anything more than that is overpaying, it's very easy to test yourself.

>Sorry a lot of people's get-rich-quick dreams won't work out.
What else is Bcash? What does Bcash offer over Ripple or Etherum?

>comparing centralized services to decentralized peer to peer cash systems

fuck your bubble bullshit
1 bitcoin = 1 bitcoin

Alright, you're a retard. Don't forget to sage.

Good job Coinbase,

businessinsider.com/coinbase-is-investigating-insider-trading-of-bitcoin-cash-2017-12?utm_content=bufferb83f9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-bi

Even decentralized coins offer smaller fees, Bitcoin's code is outdated and is causing drama and attention for no reason.

The next generation coins add better use cases that the market can grow
please tell me how Bcash is better than the next generation coins

>please tell me how Bcash is better than the next generation coins

Because he already owns it obviously

>how is peer to peer better than banker control

Welcome to Veeky Forums, now get out.

fuckers here haven't used bitcoin other than on exchanges or chashing out
>is this the bitcoin comunity or a buch of pennystock traders?

>he thinks Bcash isn't controlled by a small subset of whales
so now you have overlords in different clothing, nj

>how bcash is better than the next gen coins
it's the real bitcoin

>ripple
>next generation
>
I'm out, don't come on biz to handhold retards

>he thinks wealth distribution is different on btc, the same chain bch came from

Just when I think I've reached top zozz...

Ripple has been in constant development so that its up to date to compete with its fork Stellar Lumens,both of which have fraction fees to allow actual usecases

except Bitcoin Core stopped mooning, Bcash is mooning

therefore you make the rich richer

>gains only apply to coins I don't support

btc has gained like 1,000 year pleb.

Bitcoin Cash fees decrease the more it used dumbass. That's why block limits are retarded. That's why Bitcoin Cash is removing the block size limit entirely. Fees will soon be a fraction of a cent.

>bitcoin cash is a spin out creation of bitcoin created in august
>bitcoin cash is a spin out creation of bitcoin created in august
>bitcoin cash is a spin out creation of bitcoin
>bitcoin cash is a spin out creation

Top zozzle

As for Ripple, its not decentralized or private whatsoever. As for Ethereum google Parity wallet hack and realize that Ethereum's blocks are loaded with bullshit tokens. So Ripple isn't a crypto and Ethereum isn't safe, nor can it scale.