Character art thread

Looking for artwork for a spirit shaman in shadowrun, based around old Germanic and Norse tradition and aspect end to Odin, but still relatively young, in his twenties or so. Preferably covered in tattoos.

Don't have anything that fits the bill, but I can at least bump the thread with some cyberpunk.

Anybody got any gnome wizards? Preferably without white or gray hair.

Anybody have birdpeople?

I'm looking for pictures of aquatic races dressed up as sailors

I'd be super interested in Young Superhero character art. I can't find anything really.

fuck it. im bored at work and have some stuff.
dumping as much as i can before i have to go in like 10 minutes

Anyone got any thin pale dudes? Preferably without a shirt for... reasons.

thinnest, palest dude i got.

A little nonstandard, but I've got an AdEva game coming up where my players are gonna be fighting other Evas, but I'm sorely lacking for picures there.

I'll dump my folder, starting with some lizards.

i feel like this guy could be a sailor, but maybe its just the net. i'll keep looking but i don't think i'll have much.

Speaking of Shadowrun, any Troll Riggers or Street Sam artwork? Was looking for one with like, red glasses or goggles.

looking for female bartenders!

Requesting:

For a fantasy setting, a strong character (think barbarian) that looks something like a south/mezo american indian, or even native american.

this is probably the best i have, but i'll keep looking for a sec.

Requesting characters being friendly with animals

That's great!

Looking for germanic or celtic warriors

I need SWOL guys. Guys who look like they lift things up and put them down a lot.

Bonus Points for non-humans.

I got a handful of shirtless guys, see if any catch your fancy.

Anyone got space-pirate looking people? Female preference, but any will do.

Damn, thought I had more.

Anyone got any more crocodudes? Bonus points if they are in a "civilised" context.

Does anyone have pictures of young looking elves? I'm looking for art for a Cleric I'm playing who's pretty young.

Does anyone have a mage with a Robe of Eyes? Google images is pretty much useless in this case.

I need a picture of character that could be considred a mix between samurai and knight, either it could be european armor made under japanese influence or vice versa.

Heeeeeeeeey, that's Ymira!

What kind of elves you looking for?

Anyone got any rogue-ish cat people of the sphynx or ukrainian levkoy variety?

I'm looking for classic Shadowrunners.
Most of what you can find online are generic fashion-punk girls with holograms flying around.

I'm looking for Swashbuckler-looking characters in all types of action scenarios. Brawling, dueling, etc.
Preferrably brown-haired, bearded and fancy-dressed.

>2hu

BATTLE LOLI

that bitch is spilling the fucking beer
1/10 shit character

I've been looking for a specific picture of a female Tiefling that's been posted on Veeky Forums before. It's in black and white apart from her eyes which are glowing orange (could be green though since I'm colour blind). You can only see her profile so it's not a portrait of her entire face. Sadly I have nothing to contribute right now.

shit charas has the same rights to be bartender, also you could have beer tasted boobs

Anyone got any more pictures for battle maids?

Any female mages that aren't super anime? Elves and pyromancers are a bonus

Any exceptionally beefy-looking undead? Preferably zombies.