That doesn't look very scary. It's just a big turkey

>That doesn't look very scary. It's just a big turkey.

Turkey can be pretty fucking scary.
t. Europoor

>it doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, no...

Clever.....
>......
>......
girl?

>It's just a big turkey.

For EU

90% of people who claim feathered dinosaurs aren't scary are neckbeards who couldn't beat up a bird 1/8 their weight.

also, basement dweller don't know how nasty an actual turkey can be.

Kek

> OP has never been chased by a angry goose

Have you ever tried punching a bird that can fly? It's hard to do.

>BUHGAAAAAAAWK!

Fighting deals half damage to Flying, after all.

Anymore alternitives to the giant bird-shapped lord of change?

>he doesn't chase geese to show dominance
I have been doing that since I was six years old, and they always run away. Geese ain't shit.

With arms and that can summon daemons

Swans are fucking brutal motherfuckers. They can bite a piece of flesh off of you, and they keep attacking and attacking like berserkers.

It's scary enough facing an emu which can disembowel you with a kick

Legit; people who think monsters and such aren't scary lack the imagination to picture themselves in a "what if," scenario, and a 20' bird with humanoid appendages and black magic would be terrifying if it were real.

Apparently their wings are strong enough to break bones too.

I'm soooo scared of it and its hollow bones, they'll just snap before they do any damage to you

turkeys are pussies. geese, however are pure evil

> I have literally never seen a swan in person in my entire life

Those hollow bones are stronger than your bones. A bird the weight of a human could kill you with a weak kick.

It's muscle that makes a strike powerful, not the mass of the skeleton under it.

>HES AFRAID OF A BIRD
lol k

My uncle used to have an ostrich farm in Oregon. Those things were dumb, but good god could they very easily murder the fuck out of you.

And my mother got beat up by a swan when I was young. Remove honking hitler and his dastardly friends.

Well it looks shitty, like monster from 90's websites. On the other side, 90's websites are scarry ...

Scientifically speaking, slugs are in fact naked snails...

Scientifically speaking Canada Geese are in fact Honking Hitler

>Cassowaries have a reputation in folklore for being dangerous to people and domestic animals. During World War II American and Australian troops stationed in New Guinea were warned to steer clear of them. In his book Living Birds of the World from 1958, ornithologist Ernest Thomas Gilliard wrote:

>The inner or second of the three toes is fitted with a long, straight, murderous nail which can sever an arm or eviscerate an abdomen with ease. There are many records of natives being killed by this bird

>Fucking soldiers scared of this thing and people in this thread lmao'ing cause "it's just a bird guize"

These are the kindof people who think they can take on a chimpanzee and then cry when their arms are ripped out of their sockets at Mach 3. Protip: Don't fuck with Nature. It's slow, but it'll get you in the end.

That looks nothing like a turkey.

What the fuck kinda radioactive dinosaur turkeys have you been eating user?

Theres a stark difference between a fucking swan and cassowary m8. The two are not in the same league. I'm also sure that most anons here could take a swan despite most anons being pussies. The thing is at least 20-30% neck I'd say thatd be pretty easy to take out
in b4 sneks are all neck, think you could beat up a snek tough guy?

>he's a retard
lol k

>Forgetting the time Australia went to war against the Emus
>The Emus won

Grabbing ahold of their neck is hard as fuck though. When I was a kid my neighbours had a few geese (I forget what type.) on their farm. One of the geese went nuts, broke its beak smacking the shed floor and started chasing everything / everyone. It took both parents an hour to wrangle it into its hut.

A Tom also put a decent dent in my Uncle's car door after it chased him away from the hens he was taking a gander at.

>taking a gander at

This is why I will never side with people who think science ruined dinosaurs by making them into feathered birds. Those people are completely invalidating the terrifying aspect of birds just because their fucking prehistoric lizards aren't lizards anymore. You know what stupid? Fucking lizards, they are dumb as shit, like literally, they are barely functioning sentient creatures. You know whats not dumb? Birds, a lot of birds are fucking smart as shit, even garbage birds like seagulls are clever girls. Fuck outta here with that shit, you can call feathered dinosaurs dumb when you go fight an Emu, or a Bearded Vulture and live.

A turkey, huh? OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. You get your first look at this "six foot turkey" as you enter a clearing. He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side,

from the other two raptors you didn't even know were there. Because Velociraptor's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe. He doesn't bother to bite your jugular like a lion, say... no no. He slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, spilling your intestines. The point is, you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know, try to show a little respect.

>he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable claw, like a razor, on the the middle toe.
>he slashes at you with this... A six-inch retractable claw
>A six-inch retractable claw
>retractable claw
>retractable

Fucking claw wasn't retractable, faggot.

>using australia as a benchmark for war.

The only war they've won is the war to exterminate the abbo's, and the abbo's started the fight by slaughtering all their livestock/burning their food stores to get their gods to send the invaders away and starved to death. Not the most storied history.

HONK HONK MOTHERFUCKERS

*cassowary

it's a quote from Jurassic Park, user

That is not a turkey. That is darkness manifest.

>I'm darkness

What school of magic does a wizard cow know?

In German their name actually is nacked snail

*naked*

Big bird is iconic but I wouldn't mind a huge Horror Daemon that looks more like an Avatar of Tzeentch.

Necromancy. Many a Wizard Cow community holds no stigma towards the Cow-Lich, for you see, they are not Phylactose Intolerant.

moonface librarian

Not that scary huh? Imagine this, you are on a ship going through the warp, when suddenly, you see that "giant Turkey" on the sensors ahead, so you onbserve it, when suddenly, bam! It has penetrated the gellar fields and slaughters everyone on board.

see

Why can't all AoS art get this amazing?

/pol/ confirmed for heresy.

Youn havnt been to austrilia yet lad

Transmootation

Please someone stat this?

Transmootation

>Transmootation

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

>Hydra Goose
>Made by a wicked Fae lord who wanted to suck people over.
>cut off one head, another grows
>becomes more wicked and bloodthirsty with each head grown

>Geese
>Capable of being more bloodthirsty
>Implying we'd notice the difference between ∞ and ∞+1

Geese are already bloodthirsty enough, it's their limited physical forms ability to actualise their psychotic murder impulses that prevents the great Gandermaggeddon.

Statblock already exists

The fuck? Even if it does so? Its a fucking 25 foot turkey? That shoots lightning and explosions

Restraining an animal is much harder than killing it.If they grabbed the goose by the neck and swung it at a wall they would have killed it in 1 minute.

I wish it was a model