In the land of the dead, having juicy flesh is a crime

>In the land of the dead, having juicy flesh is a crime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What if you have rugged and scarred flesh?

It's unlawful imprisonment

>a crime
>not a punishment
>not having your character be a skeleton trapped in flesh and banished to the land of the living

So uh, is this the part where we find out the game is seguing into some creepy guro fetish nightmare?

Gentlemen please! Cease your rattling. We need simply remove the young lady's flesh and all will be right.

Those poor zombies, it's not their fault they were raised that way.

kek

Lol source?

Mutant League Football for the Sega Genesis

Thanks

I really hope so.

>latino woman enters a white sorority.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=BxSrDn3NReA

>latino woman
*latina

>rugged and scarred flesh?

You're issued some raggy torn clothes so you can pass for a zombie

More accurately. being alive is a crime.

>tfw you frame the skeleton king for fleshcrimes by rubbing a serum made from photosynthetic microbes that eventually develop into a full human body with organs on his bones

>>latino woman
>*latina
*latinx

>The Mutant League series ran from January of '94 to February of '96
Talk about a blast from the past. Also, I suddenly feel really fucking old.

>latinx
Is that one of the new Pokemon?

>latina
*Lalatina

Wtf is this? Thicc Weeb Waifu Bordello Sim 2016?

>Even the lolis are THICC
This image is a treasure

Somebody post the rollan version of this chart so we can completely derail this thread.

Does it help that they're making a new game?

this is a blue board

There are no nipples or vaginas visible, user.

>Catching an episode every morning before school
Also they made a Mutant League Hockey for SNES but I never played that.

I assure you sirs, my flesh is in no way juicy. Else why did my last date vomit the first time she kissed me?

Need I remind you that commiserating with the Juicy is also a crime, fellow skelanon. Under section 136b of the Universally Juiceless Necropolis Act, vomit, as well as any other bodily fluid, such as feces, that is a byproduct of but does not necessarily serve a biological function is explicitly included in the definition of "Juicy". In this case, the biological function that vomit is a byproduct of is the ejection of agents or chemicals that could be potential harmful to a biological lifeform.

Your associate is officially Juicy under the law, please cease all contact with her before formal censure becomes necessary.

>Bonehead! Think of the children here! How dare you get a meatbag here in the theater? You uncultured spine!

Don't call an enthic group by a label that rhymes with "stinks" and then claim that it's PC.

Could be worse. Like calling them coloured. Oh, wait.

>A fleshy living human finds herself lost in the land of the dead
>An undead knight takes her under his protection, defending her from the government and laws of his land that decree life and flesh to be a crime
>Turns out the woman is a princess, and her kingdom believes that the land of the dead kidnapped her, and plan to attack with an army
>It is up to the human princess and this bone knight to try and stop an all out war between the two kingdoms

That sounds like a really good romance novel

Maybe there really isn't a huge difference between being alive and dead after all

Thiccubusses from the brothel in Konosuba

That anybody remembers that pleases me.

On a side note, how about you save it next time you see it? I have it-in fact, I made it-but I don't want to derail the thread. I'll post it in a relevant board just 4U.

Crashing this thread
With no survivors

I posted it in /e/ for you horny bastards.

Ends in the princess getting boned

Only if I can bone her.

HA
I found this humerus

Not often that this image is relevant.