Explain to me, Veeky Forums ... what kind of retard would venerate her? She is basically destruction incarnate

Explain to me, Veeky Forums ... what kind of retard would venerate her? She is basically destruction incarnate.

>venerate

I thought you mistyped 'penetrate', looked it up and now i can't laugh at you for sucking at english....

>Now i feel like a peasant who has a tiny vocabulary.....

Some dragons just wanna watch the world burn.

Jesus Christ how old are you not to know the word venerate. I mean you never seen a venerable dreadnought?

Even bad boys love their mommas.

The same way assholish gods are always worshipped: You are promised to get something out of it.

Memememememememememememe.

I'd worship her. If you know what I mean. ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡-)

More like something in it... innit?

She's also the goddess of unreasonably excessive bling.
I'm talking Scrooge McDuck swimming in hard currency sort of excess.

So you tell me.

>what kind of retard would venerate her?
a poo in loo

Penetrating is another matter entirely.

a chaotic aligned one. but that goes without saying.

Tiamat of D&D is just a bunch of dragons thrown together.

Tiamat of Mesapotamian lore is Mother of Chaos, Gods, and Monsters who seeks only rest and retribution for the death of her husband at the hand of her god children. She created monsters and had some gods allied to her cause, but was ultimately defeated by a storm god who became the head of the pantheon. Her body was ripped in two to make the Heavens and the Earth.

I much prefer to use the second one, rather than the first. Gygax solved a great metaphysical problem when he made the mother of Chaos, the substance of being and origin, a five headed dragon.

And that's awesome.

Someone who is either a dragon or seeks the approval of dragons, presumably.

If you intended to forge a kingdom for yourself you could do worse than doing so in the name of a great wyrm. In exchange for their rousing to lay waste to the enemies of "their" kingdom every now and then you could administer the realm while your draconic master rests on its hoard, collect tribute for it and enjoy pretty much all the benefits of ruling with the one caveat of being beholden to a powerful being easily appeased with treasure.

i was bored ok
stop judging me

>Explain to me, Veeky Forums ... what kind of retard would venerate her? She is basically destruction incarnate.

You motherfucker I came here to post exactly this and this picture too get out of my mind reeee

I was pretty surprised this shitpost had existed for five hours without this being posted tbqh senpai

Edgy nihilists, people who want to treat the world as their plaything, her own children, uh... People who get off on being tormented and burnt to ashes by dragonfire (and frost, and ice, and lightning, and acid, and whatever the fuck green dragons breath I can't remember).

The cult of Esoteric Kekism is literally the world's fastest growing religion IRL.

People worship evil things all the time.

>and whatever the fuck green dragons breath I can't remember
I want to say it's chlorine gas.

NEETs embittered by relationships

>destruction incarnate

Everyone on /k/ if they lived in a D&D setting.

Anyone smart enough to know you want to be on the good side of capricious destructive entities, duh.

Wait, don't tell me you have people who only worship a single deity in an openly polytheistic setting. Who does that?

Poisonous gas. I vaguely recall reading something about the scent of chlorine in the 3.X MM, but it seems more appropriate for black dragons, given that acid is their thing.

When you have jealous gods who are real, it's not a good idea to worship more than one.

So she doesn't hit your shit? What kind of question is that? You give praise to evil gods so they don't fuck your shit up. Like appeasing a warlord. No its not a smart strategy but peasants were never accused of intelligence.

>Kali
>Just destruction
Get the fuck out and don't come back until you've learned something.

I mean she is the destructive aspect of Parvati.

You can calm Kali down by beating her in a dance contest.

Spend five minutes on /k/ and you'll find out.

>She is basically destruction incarnate.

In the 3rd Edition Draconomicon her portfolios are conquest and greed. Garyx was the draconic deity who wanted to destroy everything.

In 4E, some Dragonborn would venerate her if they wanted revenge against someone in ways that Bahamut didn't approve. Obviously they were a minority and were secretive since Tiamat worship would likely result in them being exiled if not executed.

Kobolds worship her because they think they are descended from her.

Chromatic dragons will venerate her because she tries to help spread their rule over the mortal realm.

In the Tyranny of Dragons campaign there are a variety of reasons why the Cult of the Dragon want to summon her.

The renegade Red Wizards want Tiamat to help them overthrow Szass Tam.

Tiamat is actually manipulating the leader of the Cult of the Dragon so the cult can free her from the Nine Hells. She eats the Cult of the Dragon members as soon as she is freed and their assistance is no longer required.

Chlorine gas is not acidic. It does strip some hydrogen from atmospheric moisture to make hydrochloric acid mist but really that's the least of your concerns.

>Second spoiler

That's how she should be run. I never liked her as part of the Nine Hells, and just a dragon god of greed and trickery.

She's the mother of chaos and evokes apocalyptic imagery.

And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
-Revelations 12:3

Instead, it's a five headed dragon of many colours. A great glistening dragon, horned and crowned.

Just say that you want to fuck Tiamat. It's okay, user. We all want to, here on /d/ragon.

Can someone get Dr. Freud's Syphilis-infected zombie in here?

If Tiamat can take shape like this or pic, i'd want to fuck her too.

Dragon Pu$$y

Resentment.
(Due to abusive/neglectful parents, bad breakups, unemployment, extreme illness etc.)
If someone feels that existence is nonredeemable suffering, they welcome its inhalation and worship destruction incarnate.
Just look at kekism