Skydorfs edition.

>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-grot-shaman-en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My predictions for Kharadron Overlords
Massively overpowered, but highly cost
Probs gonna have shit melee

Why did we drop the TGA rumour thread, guys?

Normal dwarf troops will be whatever like fyreslayers

Elites will be passable but probably still only okay

Airships will be beastclaw raiders behemoth overpowered tier

>implying anything but shooting matters in this game

Personally I blame all the stupid Fantasyfags converts, newfags, and GW for showing off terrain boards that are practically barren. You need some 40k levels of terrain if not more to make it an actually interesting match instead of aLeafblower 2.0 shitshow.

Or we need more armies that can shit out scenery to piss off ranged fags.

Why is she crying

Have khabbagepatch squatlords been pushed back?

No, she just acts like that to get things.

>Tfw highly tempted to start a Grot army

I Fucking hate orruks cus LMAO FIGHTIN but goblins/grots are actually cool and seem like cunning bastards with actual society

I do too, but too much of their stuff is finecast for my liking.

Aelves are awesome and I am excited to learn more about them and buy some new ones.

Valentine's Day on the 14th, what's the most romantic army to buy my GF?

>Massively overpowered
>highly points costed

pick one

if they have fair to over-costed points they cant be over-powered.

Blades of Khorne.

They're all about blood, and what is more bloody than the heart?

And heart = love = romantic. So Khorne.

OI! Ye runty git! Orruks iz da best! Ya grots'll get krumped if ya talk bad about da orruks again!

Do you play some shit slow melee army?

Theres a rock paper scissors trichotomy to AOS. Fast beats ranged, ranged beats slow, and slow beats fast. If youre losing to ranged then youre too slow.

Seems legit. How about meeting those conditions to have flesh hound battleline? Bitches love dogs and I already have twenty unopened boxes of Fenrisian wolves.

But what if your units are fast, slow and ranged?

Sounds cool. Go for it.

You cant be slow and fast, dummy

girl elves

>Happy Valentine's Day
>I got you 100 goddamn Fenrisian wolves
>April 14th

WHEN

It's April, user.

>100 goddamn fenrisian wolves

Well I mean, the local GW keeps them right next to the door, and the box is pretty small...

now you went and ruined the bonus valentines for his GF.

Trust me on this, nothing says "I love you" quite like the Start Collecting: Seraphon box does. Gals love lizards

Oh please don't start that shit again.

Daemons of Slaanesh

But user, it is such a good deal! The combination of wise purchasing decision and delightful lizardmen is enough to make any woman swoon. I guarantee it!

What's some ideas you guys have for terrian? Dream would to be to do something like this but seems like it would be alot of work.

Nothing is more romantic than handing your sibling a start collecting Seraphon kit whilst mimicking the erotically charged mating trill of a skink in heat.

ships are awesome but I love even more the Tree-Dog Riders!

>Sibling

Shit, I meant sister.

GIRLFRIEND

>Not buying 5 Start Collecting! Seraphon boxes because the included dinosaur is also 65€ when you buy it seperately

Yes I'm sure that is what you meant.

I mean, technically not mutually exclusive...

We know a few things about them already.

Strong shooting, shit melee. You can bet Arkanauts are going to be unwanted core tax.

Two biggest boats can carry troops. It uses model count not units, but the more you have embarked, the more risky it is.

You get to customise your army by picking 3 different perks, one for each section of the code, or there are pre-made abilities based around the major skyports.
One of these lets you reroll all 1s to hit and wound against flying enemies, automaticlaly grant you a 6 on run rolls, and a ward save against mortal wounds on your boats.

The biggest ships can have special artefact weapons. One of them lets you shoot enemies that end a charge within half an inch of you. It also fires a LOT of shots.

The point being, the Start Collecting! Seraphon box is the single most romantic product GW has ever produced. It is a sure fire way to drive your lover wild.

what if they make skaven space pirates?

Grognards, swerve.

DISCIPLES OF TZEENTCH
BLADES OF KHORNE
TURDS OF NURGLE
SQUATS OF SLAANESH

Plagues of Nurgle?

I have no idea what they could do for Slaanesh.

Children of Nurgle

>tfw you kitbash your dudes so they can count as slaanesh, dark elves or vampire counts at any time

GUYS
Does the buff of the Gitmob Grot Shaman only count for one model or for every model of a unit?

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Warscrolls/aos-warscroll-grot-shaman-en.pdf

>>tfw you kitbash your dudes so they can count as slaanesh, dark elves or vampire counts at any time
Have you done this and if so, have any pics to share?

Until your next hero phase, whenever that unit attacks

Seems pretty self explanatory

The whole unit obviously

Can I mix factions from within a grand alliance? For example, can I match beastmen, chaos warriors and khorne daemons?

noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob noob

thanks!!

Yes.

Yup, they all share the same Chaos tag. But they receive no synergy bonus with each other.

never reply to me again

Sounds like the edgiest thing in Age of Sigmar.

Nothing personnel

Ment this pic
More edgy

seriously who doesn't snipe the bloodsecrator turn 1 anyways?

So, have you guys had any discussions on what you think the new factions might be like in terms of ideas and themes?
Like, for the new Slaanesh or maybe even the supposed Light and Shadow Aelves?
Hell, anyone willing to throw out ideas of what they'd like to see exactly for any existing faction or theoretical factions?

Why post only one?

Because I only had that. Thanks for the others. Where did you find them?

Was on here somewhere, I think last thread or the one before that.

Why post none of the daemon ones?

presumably Malarion will have infused the elf souls he liberated from Slaanesh with his shadow magic in order to make them whole again.

Tyrion and Teclis will have infused the elf souls they liberated with light magic to make them whole again.

the new elves wont really be "traditional" elves, they'll be exalted elves or something similar, with the characteristic stamp of the realms they hail from.

Frankly I don't expect any of the "old" elf factions or mini factions to ever see an update.

And points, lads. Points!

I'd like to see a new death army, one made up mainly of living humans from the realm of death, possibly possessed by spirits or something

>death army
>full of living humans

Hmmm

>death army
>living

>Malarion will have infused the elf souls he liberated from Slaanesh with his shadow magic in order to make them whole again.
>Tyrion and Teclis will have infused the elf souls they liberated with light magic to make them whole again.
I'm getting Jak and Daxter vibes from this. But these "exalted elves" as you put it might turn out to be pretty cool if done right. I'd certainly like to see some kind of unit of a shadowy combination of Elfs and Dragons in resemblance to Malarion.
>one made up mainly of living humans from the realm of death, possibly possessed by spirits or something
That would be cool, like an entire Necromancer faction or something. I'm kinda hoping for a whole expanded Soulblights faction myself.

That pretty much sums up all we know from the WD battle report. Nothing really surprising.

What did surprise me though was a new army lost in its premier battle report. It sort of shakes my conclusion that they always let the new guys win to help sell the new models.

But then again, it was an open play game, so the whole battle meant jack shit.

Hosts? It's not like slaanesh was the first god to get their daemon and mortal parts rolled together or anything

Nice. Any points changes anyone notice from the current GHB? Because this is likely going to be the finalized points in GHB2

>I'm getting Jak and Daxter vibes from this. But these "exalted elves" as you put it might turn out to be pretty cool if done right. I'd certainly like to see some kind of unit of a shadowy combination of Elfs and Dragons in resemblance to Malarion.

I totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this except "shadow" and "light" themed.

Elf souls exalted ... remind me of Eldar actually. Booooring. Hope Gw have something more than this

bloodreavers 60 > 70
Khorgoraths 80 > 100

>bloodreavers 60 > 70
Ok not too bad. They are really good when buffed.
>Khorgoraths 80 > 100
What? Really? Did their warscroll change? did they want people to take LESS khorgoraths?

Bloodreavers have a 6+ save, and Korgoraths doubled in damage dealing ability.

Khorgoraths are doing dmg 2 now instead of 1

The guy playing the new army apparently kept rolling terribly. Also he seemed to LET the flesheaters get in range of his shit, since he seemed to have no actual reason to move towards them at all, yet he did.

just stfu kid your answer to my question was g a r b a g e

Ok then. Seems legit. 6+ is great for bloodreavers because they can now receive cover benefits.

However, I fear the change shown here . The new book says mighty skullcrushers become battleline when the army has the khorne bloodbound keyword. However in the GHB they become battleline when the army has the khorne and mortal keywords. This sucks for people who bring StD with the khorne keyword.

This worries me for my nurgle mortal army. Right now my blightkings are battleline because the StD with it all have the nurgle keyword, making that legal, but I fear it's going to change if nurgle gets a book and I wont be able to efficiently bring my StD

Could be, at least it would be a chance for cool paint jobs.

the only g a r b a g e thing here is your reading comprehension.

In order for that to happen Rotbringers have to be a real subfaction, so it means lots of more models.

Is it possible to magnetize these guys to also use them as spites revenants?

If you didn't mind your spite revenants having long hair it'd be stupidly easy to just change out the weapon arm for a claw and use a tiny magnet.

I hope so. They could use a real battleline option. I just have no interest in daemons, so my nurgle army does not contain any. I find mortals much more interesting. But nurgle rotbringers could use some more choices. I'd be up for a kairik acolytes/bloodreavers/light troop equivalent.

I may even be for the idea of clans pestilens getting rolled into the rotbringers faction and gaining that keyword
no bully plz

Not really unless you want to do a really superficial work (Spite with hairs and Tree with claws)

Both Arcanites and Bloodbound have two native troops, one light (reaver/acolytes) and one more though (bloodwarriors/tzaangors).

It's a safe beth Nurgle is going to have those too with a new battletome.

I didn't realize the hair was separate. For whatever reason, I thought the body reaching out of the tree was interchangeable..

I know that feel. I got a 1000 point Rotbringers army, 25 Blightkings and 3 heroes to swap out (Lord of Plagues, Sorcerer, Festus) and the only daemon I want is one Great Unclean One, nothing else. Honestly, I'm looking more at Tamurkhan's Horde lately for stuff I want in it. Both Tamurkhan and Kazyk are additional heroes, but especially the Blight Trolls and Plague Ogres would be lovely to add.

The body is the same. It changes both arms (the ones of Spites have bigger claws on the wood ones) and heads.

So in the hero phase the Goretide can:

>move 1d6
>Pile in 8" and attack with the Mighty Lord
>If with the pile-in the Lord is Now in combat every unit can now charge and attack as well.

that's a lot.

Plague ogors seem cool to add. I'd just convert them from an ogors kit through. I'd add them not to make a battleline, but add a hard hitting melee. They are pretty much just bigger blightkings.

At least now people will stop bitching about them being weak.