twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Page 1/4.

Page 2/4.

Page 3/4.

Page 4/4.

Turn Vignette into a trap. Trust me.

Page 1/2.

I will, when he finishes it.
Don't spam CYOAs at the start of a thread like a prebuscent boy that just discovered he can see titties on his computer spams cum everywhere.

Page 2/2.

Necromancer update when?

>Don't spam CYOAs at the start of a thread
Aren't you generally expected to contribute at least a few files when starting a thread?

Spam as many CYOAs as you want. It's a CYOA thread after all. That user is just an autist.

>not spamming cyoas in cyoa thread
nigga u for real?

Holy shit, hope your pic is available as a minion when Scientist makes the sequel.
Mecha-Skelly.

I've found when you spam CYOAs at the start we end up dead halfway through. Nobody looks at them when you hammer them out one per minute. You need focus.

>She's a man!
Turns waifus into husbandos, you say?
>Rachel
She's not my waifu, she's simply a roommate... who apparently considers me husbando-material.
>Gender swap
But what's this? A choice that would turn me from husbando-material to waifu-material! How would all these things interact?

Hint: The event would affect you, but you'd be male due to the fujoshi goddess' influence, so you'd of course be a dickgirl because boobs would look gross on non-trappy men (who're generally separated from dickgirls only by their lack of breasts).

You're not even trying. Why not pick Sartre and make yourself a guy with tits each time?

>Posting a RYOA in CYOA
nigga u for real?

>spams cum
>spams
>cum
Wish I could do that, seems like it'd be a great attack.
'Stop right there, criminal!'
>Haha, what the hell you gonna do–ack, pffft, fuck, Christ, stop, get the hell away from me!

Rollin for Rain or Tremor wooo

>Why not pick Sartre and make yourself a guy with tits each time?
Because it's more fun to come up with ways to actually use CYOAs that I'd otherwise ignore (namely the fujoshi one)?

watcha gonna do, fuccboi?

When you guys make CYOAs how do you make the images fit? Do you scale them down or do you find small pictures to feature in your CYOA?

You haven't used it. You turned your waifu into a man. That's what it does.
>Everything will stay the same except the girl [waifu] will be a boy
Like you said yourself,
>non-trappy men (who're generally separated from dickgirls only by their lack of breasts).
men don't have tits
You're not playing the CYOA. If you want to post random choices to CYOAs that don't exist I would suggest you head to /b/.

Scale down and use layer mask.

I use photoshop to crop the image in my desired "resolution" ( 4:3 for example) then place the new image in my cyoa and scale down as needed.

I think I'll go with Rain.
-4 Excellent Intelligence
-4 Excellent Memory
-4 Understanding
-4 Master Technokinesis, Electrical
-4 Master Technokinesis, Mechanical

Basically Tony Stark. Except I'm not an alcoholic asshole with daddy issues and a superiority complex.

I'm gonna make awesome tech for the whole world. We'll live in a paradise of my own invention.

Rolled 20 (1d20)

Let's see what I get.

>You turned your waifu into a man.
No, because as I specified, the other girl isn't the waifu here, I would be.
The roommate option says she's looking for the perfect guy, and that I'd fit the bill - hence, I'd be her husbando.
The tech option I mentioned specifies that I'd turn into a woman and grow some stonkin' great tits - hence, I'd be her waifu instead.
The option from the fujoshi metaCYOA I mentioned specifies, as you already quoted, that "everything will stay the same except the girl will be a boy". Ergo, the aforementioned tech option's tits would still happen, even though I wouldn't be female.

QED. :^)

>No, because as I specified, the other girl isn't the waifu here, I would be.
Which would be wrong. I really think you would fit more in on /b/.

>Which would be wrong.
Nah. CYOA states that you're picking a girl to be your roommate, which can just as well be interpreted as "not waifu" as "waifu".

Looks nice, any guides on using the layer mask or is it easy to use?

YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY MINMAX CARD!

The Lich

Disadvantages:
Power Growth +2
Code of Honor (don't kill non-killers) +1

Unlock all power groups -2

Immortality -4
Excellent Healing -4
Major Power Generation -4
Excellent Durability -4
Power Generation -2
Willpower -1
Pinnacle Intelligence -1
Undead Physiology -1

A fair price for eternal life and near-invulnerability and magic powers.

photoshopessentials.com/basics/clipping-masks-essentials/

thanks

OC (1/3)

>Tfw 15 full text pages of notes and you've only written text for 1.2 images
Oh boy friends we're in for a ride! I hope you love reading!

(2/3)

(3/3)

Please point out any typos you find when reading, so that I may fix them.

Also, I left some room on each page to add to them & I'm considering maybe adding more pages after that. If I do add more, which section would be preferred the most?

>I hope you love reading!

Add more pictures, please. The visuals are, at least for me, an important part in visualizing the world the CYOA takes place in as well as the characters that are part of it.

>Trigger discipline
This is not okay, not even for anime girls.

Don't listen to this dumb idiot People with functioning brains do not mind text-cyoas.

Read on, she accidentally melted a robot clone by roasting a marshmallow on a ship's thruster. Her skill and ability are tempered by a complete lack of common sense.

There's pictures don't worry. I have to cut away a whole bunch of text sadly even if it pains me.

This text is virtually unreadable. Super saturated backgrounds plus dark text plus a white glowy border means my eyes hurt even when I'm close to the screen.

This better?

First box, 12th line:
>[...] the unlink control room [...]
"Unlink" should be "uplink".

Omnith Lily's intro box, "expresion" should be "expression".

Jeli traits, Conversion:
>[...] just about into matter into more [...]
First "into" should be "any". Also, in Restoration, "biobass" should be "biomass".

Felna trait, Command: "imediate" should be "immediate".

Guardian Rena's intro box, "secrete lore" should be "secret lore".

Ah, thanks! I just fixed them.

Not by much. I made a mockup that's a lot less harsh on my eyes.

>Cranial Augments
>Fine Mechanics
>Mechanics Mod 1
>Mechanics Mod 2
>UFT Device
>Integrated Arms
>Lasgun
>Cyro-Pod
>Quantum Backpack
>Helmet
>Neural Network
>Akirider
>Stylish Clothes
>Spider Suit
>Raytorion
>No companions
>All of them
THROUGH THE GLASS TWENTY STORIES HIGH I HAVE WATCHED THIS CITY BURN

Time to extend my hunt from exclusively "virgins and things that would be good brood mares" to include "traditional treasure to increase the potency of my offspring". I'm pretty sure I don't need to breathe, so I'll start at the bottom of the ocean. Did you know that no one ever found Blackbeard's treasure?

Ooooh, I LIKE this one. Very niche!

For a minute, I thought this was another Stardust DLC because of the arc on top and got excited, then disappointed, then excited again because it meant I had another new space CYOA.

>Combat Drone
>"Featuring sophisticated."

Yes. Clearly.

Intro box, second-to-last line, "prefernce" should be "preference".

Chaon's description, first line, "every-changing" should be "ever-changing".

Nai's (heh) description, 5th line, "The areas around these are more still really cold" seems to have an errant "more". 7th line, "excelent" should be "excellent".

Kos' description, 2nd line "as then tunnel", "then" should be "they". Second-to-last line, "carapice" should be "carapace".

Sell Planet Rights, first sentence should probably end in a question mark rather than a period. 1st line, "no many" should be "so many". 3rd line, "you're no longer have", "you're" should be "you". 5th line, "setle" should be "settle".

>By The Scientist

Oh shit, is he still working on this? I'd love to offer input and/or collaborate on it. This is a nifty little CYOA.

>collaborate
And why would he want to with you?

I feel mildly offended, but that is actually a fair point. I'm doing the MGSI revamp, but that's hardly proof of creative talent. Not in its current state. I just really want this to be worked on, and Scientist seems consumed by Necromancer.

>Physical Augmentation: Cranial Augments [11], Gene Editor [10], Mechanics Mod 1 [9], Gene Editor 1 [8], Gene Editor 2 [7]

>Tools, Weapons, and Items: UFT Device [6], Integrated Arms [5], Quantum Backpack [4], Cryo-Pod [3], Neural Network [2], Rejuvenator 2000 [1], Akirider [0]

>Clothes and Suits: Space Suit [93], Exoskeleton [90], Spider Suit [83], Stylish Clothes [82], Swift Combat Suit [71]

>Spaceship: ESS Barbarossa [59]
>Companions: Xaha [39], Angela [29], A.L.I.S.A. [9], Vhiba [4]
>Other Ships: Shuttle [1]

And I've got one of those pi-credits left for whatever I guess.

Pic unrelated unless my picks actually let me look like that or something.

Dreadnought, "out budget" should be "our budget".
Superior Thrust, "Beter" should be "Better".
Combustion Gen., "Nia" should be "Nai".
Clean Gen., "is that requires" should probably be "is that it requires" (i.e. an additional "it").

>Felina
Fun and fetishistic.
>Tundian Thermal Vision
Double-dipping on reflex boosts can get crazy.
>"Human" Blue Blood
Time powers. Nice.

>Princess Aqui
>Refugee Sels
>Lena
Pretty diverse.

>Rath
So, this is Sels's planet, just shifted through time the same way as Lena was?

>Carrier Frame 36k
Nice and big.
>Hi-tech 32k
Only the best.
>Superior Thrust 30k
>Forge 28k
Might come in handy.
>Clean Gen. 26k
Conserves fuel.
>Terraformer 1k
Crazy expensive, but there isn't much else to get.

Neat, but seems kinda unfinished - there isn't really much to do besides hang out around the planets, or the secret ending of travelling through time to save Earth.

Is this a W.I.P.? Either everything seems awfully cheap or the number of points we're given are wildly excessive: I just spent the last of my character points on whatever purely to use them up, & I had 51 π-points left over.

Whatever, it's still a fun C.Y.O.A. & here's my build:

>Physical augmentations:

Telepathy - Points remaining 11
Cranial augments - 10
Fine mechanics - 9
Mechanics mod 1 - 8
Mechanics mod 2 - 7

Maximum robot!

>Tools, weapons, items:

U.F.T. Device - 6
Lasgun - 5
Quantum backpack - 4
Integrated arms - 3
Knife - 2
Neural network - 1
Hoverskiff - 0

>Clothes & suits:

Stylish clothes - π remaining 99π
Space suit - 92π

>Spaceship:

Raytorion - 81π

>Companions, crew, & bots:

A.L.I.S.A. - 61π
E.L.A.L.U. - 51π

I did consider taking X'Kal'liksh, but it says she specifically wants to study human biology & I'm now post biological.

>Complications:

No, thanks. I'm sure I'll get into sufficient kerffufles of my own accord.

And those are fixed, too. Thanks a bunch!

Are you sure that's a bee and not a wasp? Because I'd be up for her pollinating my flower if you know what I mean...
If it's a wasp I need the button to fire all nukes

Accidentally skipped Lyth entirely when first reading , noticed that Warp has "use out" instead of "use our", and the last sentence seems a bit wonky (same goes for Determinism).

That sounds like it'd be a fun CYOA to make. The fallout of randomly giving 10,000 people superpowers. Do you go villain, gaining more resources at the start but dealing with the law? Do you go government, being strictly regulated, but having controlled access to cool toys? Do you go rogue, gaining none of those benefits or drawbacks, living off what you can find?

>Is this a W.I.P.?
It's something that our resident (Un)Dead Science Man cobbled together while taking a break from Necromancer for a bit.

>Just shifted through time the same way as Lena was?
Close, but Lena's an oddball. She has a weird, unstable connection with time rocks.
>There isn't much else to get
I'm planning on adding at least shields and weapons. But for now, you can always get more ships. Also, I forgot to save, apparently, after repricing thrusters and generators above the default 2K. So expect those to be more expensive when I update.
>seems kinda unfinished
I do plan on adding more. I just wanted to put it out there so I could go ahead & see what sort of direction would be best to take it in.
>secret ending of traveling through time to save Earth
I was considering making a quest to create a time waygate. Dunno if that'd be too OP or too morally required, though. I'm still thinking over it.

Thanks. Fixed.

Hotfix. Forgot to apply correct prices to thrusters & generators.

Very polished, but it's missing something important that I can't put a finger on, all I can think about when reading this cyoa is how I'd rather be making more builds for star dust, or any other space ship cyoa out there.

>Race:
Conse
>Splices:
Unstable, Blue Blood
>Crew:
Lyth
Lena
Sels
>World:
Rocky Road Asteroid Cluster
>Ship:
-10 Dreadnaught
-4 Hi-Tech
-2 Superior Thrust
-2 Forge
-2 Combustion Gen
-2 Clean Gen.
-2 Nuclear Gen.
-2 Life Support
-10 Biodome

Pick up rocks.
Break them up.
Sell them.
It's a sort of boring life, but we can do what we want, take vacations when we want.

I wanted to put a greater emphasis on colonization, something I may add more sections on later. Space ships are just there since you kinda need space ships in space.

Not him, but an idea I just had; it'd be cool if we could have a system that made the player sort of a first-wave terraforming/construction company. Not ever staying in the places they colonize, just exploring new places, making safe homes, and then moving on when other people arrive.

Okay, so presumably whatever happened to Lena has something to do with Rath, the weird time-warping minerals in her body are probably the same thing as the "seros" that Cyber-Maki discovered. Sels is also probably from Rath, she mentions a blue moon and round architecture, which the picture of Rath shows to be common in its ruins. Sels mentions having a "moonstone" stored in her shell, so that's likely how she left Rath, some sort of interaction between the seros' time-warping properties and her waygate abilities. I'm not sure how Lena plays into that, though. How would she have gone from presumably dying in space to coming in contact with seros and being flung into the future? Did the attackers use seros in their technology, or something? I feel like there's probably an answer to this mystery in the CYOA somewhere, if I can just put it together. The name, "Event Horizon", makes me feel like it's probably something ominous.

That would be neat, but it seems a bit outside the scope of the CYOA.

>it's probably something ominous
Yeah, I have something in mind I'm saving for an update.
>I'm not sure how Lena plays into that.
You're making one dangerous assumption about the nature of that rock and how it works.
>I feel like there's probably an answer to this mystery in the CYOA somewhere
It's more that I have in my mind what all the answers are, but I haven't added enough to the CYOA yet for enough hints to be there. If I add a 'quests' section, that'll definitely explain a lot.

Certainly possible. Just throwing it out there in case it sparked something.

I'd say white/off-white text considering how dark the background color is.

Anyone have the PDFs for Dark City and the updated Necromancer?

You're too good for us Beri

>Race
Golle
>Abilities
Flora Golem
Restoration (This would work on plants too, right?)
>Crew
Princess Aqui
Dictator Chine
Refugee Sels
>Home
Sell planet rights
Live on Cere

Why do green boxes have a cost if I already have them?

>Ship
Dreadnought (50000)
Hi Tech (44000)
Superior Thrust (42000)
Forge (40000)
Nuclear Gen (38000)
Biodome (28000)
Terraformer (3000)

I definitely feel like there's more to add. Like rest and relaxation options for your ship. I took all the most expensive options and I still have stuff left. (Granted, I did get an extra 20k)

>Unlink control room
did you mean uplink?

>Jeli can turn just about into matter

>We use out fligthless wings

>all sorts of toxins powders to do
>Antimater horns

>Can stick to any smoth surface

>There's a blue mineral is in every

>the size of a city with out budget

>Problem is that requires rather specific

I mentioned in that there isn't much to do until Beri adds some quests.

Have any authors here ever considered writing a book?

Companions tonight?

>Physical Augmentations (4)
Gene Editor 2
Gene Editor 3
Telepathy
Cranial Augments
>Tools, Weapons, Items (8)
UFT Device
Lasgun
Helmet
Knife
Rejuvenator 2000
Neural Network
Cryo-Pod
Quantum Backpack
>Clothes & Suits [14]
Stylish Clothes [1]
Stealth Suit [5]
Light Combat Suit [8]
>Spaceship [11]
Freighter [5]
Leifisher Diploship [6]
>Companions, Crew, & Bots [75]
Lufe [20]
Loken [15]
E.L.A.L.U [10]
Rezykl [10]
Tyuawa [15]
Vhiba [5]

Time to ferry cargo for a bit to learn about the local area, should give me enough time to get on my feet for whatever I want to do after that.

HL is writing a Traveller novel.

Only if you're good.

Oh, okay, so I'm not supposed to have the full picture yet. That's good, I suppose, makes me feel less stupid. As for

>You're making one dangerous assumption about the nature of that rock and how it works.
Okay, what assumptions have I made? That it warps time, that it's a mineral, and that it comes from Rath. I'm going to say it's the assumption that it warps time that's wrong. Because it's clearly a mineral, if one that's oddly biocompatible, and there is seros on Rath (though it could exist on other worlds, I can't rule out that possibility). I suppose it might be a Phazon thing, I am kind of getting that vibe, and that it's an alien lifeform that's sending out spores. But I don't think that's a dangerous mistake to make with the data we currently have. Maybe Lena is some sort of Dark Samus-style clone of the original Lena, but Sels seems perfectly fine. She hasn't been eaten and assimilated by the chunk in her shell.

So instead I'm going to go with "seros does not warp time". Or rather, it doesn't warp time backward and forward, but across. That would explain the vision Cyber-Maki had of a lively town just as much as seeing into the past. Either Lena is from a different timeline where she was the survivor who got put into cryo-stasis, who got sent to this one through an incident with seros, or WE are from another universe and somehow landed in this one. Because Cyber-Maki did say that when Protas imploded it made a black hole. Maybe we got trapped in a time warp that way, it would explain the title of Event Horizon. So maybe this is the universe where Lena survived. Cyber-Maki did say that the reconstruction process for us would use "extremely unstable biomass from...IT", so if the attackers used seros in their biology (something related to Sels' species, maybe?), that could be how it got into her body. And then her Cyber-Maki broke down before she could bring Lena out of stasis, only for the ship to be discovered by the Interstellar Alliance?

UNLIMITED

Nope. Because you touched yourself at nighttime. Jesus is not happy with you.

POWEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Green boxes have a cost in case you want to buy more of them, like for a second ship. I'm going to add a hangar system so you can put a tiny ship in your bigger ship.
Yeah, Restoration can restore plants.
I sorta rushed the ship upgrades since I didn't have much time today & will be busy for a few days. There's several more I plan to add.
Thanks for pointing out those typos!

Now you're a bit colder. You were mostly correct to begin with anyhow. It was more an issue of how it warps time. It isn't nearly so complicated as alternate timelines. If you want a hint, read Lena's "Eternal" ability.

Thanks guys!

>Race: Tundian
What can I say? I like to chill.

>Splices: Command, Slippery
You wouldn't want to disappoint, would you?

>Crew Invites: Enforcer Thena, Princess Aqui, Researcher Lyth
We're going to need their skills.

>Planet: New Terra
It's got something for everyone.

>Upgrades: Carrier Frame [36K], Hi-Tech [32K], Superior Thrust [30K], Clean Generator [28K], Nuclear Generator [26K], Life Support [24K], Biodome [14K]

I do not have enough things to spend these credits on.

>I do not have enough things to spend these credits on.

>Now you're a bit colder. You were mostly correct to begin with anyhow. It was more an issue of how it warps time. It isn't nearly so complicated as alternate timelines.
Damn. Okay, went too far in changing my theory.

>If you want a hint, read Lena's "Eternal" ability.
>"She looks...slightly younger than I remember"
Oh! Okay, I think I'm getting it now. I was originally attributing that to some other time-warping effect making her age backwards, and then to the idea this was an alternate timeline. That second one would fit with the last thing she remembers being her in the ship's cafeteria. That could just be trauma from whatever happened to her, but taken together with her looking younger means that she hopped into the future a while back, and then...hopped back to the point she left from, I guess? Wait, but then wouldn't we have noticed her aging faster than normal in our subjective past? And that still wouldn't explain where she got the seros, unless she always had it in her? No, no, nevermind, I'm still not getting it. Thought I did, for a moment, but nope. Still something more complicated going on that I don't understand. Maybe some closed timelike loop thing, that's the best theory I have right now.

>What can I say? I like to chill.

Thanks! Will update build after I finish a Skype call.

Updated version