Kill your party.

Can't. It doesn't exist.

>telling this to a Dread lich necromancer
"Ok"
>proceeds to raise party as kick ass undead
And everything turned out better than expected

No I'm not going to pretend to understand your reference op

Why?

I want to play daddy Dagdas game but I can't be bothered finishing SMT4. What do?

ok Gary

No
Not yet...

No

okay

The Weaponmaster is already working on it. Give her time.

Last time someone told my character that he failed a save and took one of the party down to 2HP and another to 18HP before they finally killed the caster. The thing that bothers me is that our current main enemy could cast the same spell at four times the power from anywhere in the world and I'd probably fail my save again.

>the paladin is slightly uncomfortable with this plan but cannot deny enjoying being a kickass skeleton

Never.

Fuck off Dagda, your stupid "self-reliance" bullshit shtick is totally ridiculous and wouldn't even work.

You don't really need to finish SMT4, especially since Apocalypse starts you off in the middle of the most pointlessly difficult to trigger version of the endgame.

Fuck off Dagda. Your whole "KILL EVERYONE" plan was fucking doomed to fail from the very start. Have fun trying to convince a team of lawful good heroes to murder each other as Tiamat and the like start to wake up.

Like the characters in the campaign or do I kill the music and boot everyone from my home?

If I recall, it takes place where Flynn is deciding to side with Chaos, Law, or giving them both the bird and going Neutral.

Honestly, you should be fine going in without prior knowledge; sure there's things that would make a bit more sense otherwise, but you should be fine.

[Spoilersdon'tdoshit] Neutral path is best path.

Did you faggots even play the game? Dagda was correct and only by killing everyone can you be sure that YHWH stays dead. In Bonds route, after you kill YHWH for no reason, YHWH just comes back because people still believe in him and there is no one to take over his throne. Killing your friends is the only logical route.

SMT4 is summed up at the beginning of Apocalypse and the whole game just shits on SMT4 constantly, both in terms of the plot and in game mechanics. As long as you played far enough to understand what's happening in Tokyo then you'll be fine.

Seeing as how the only other party member I have is my character's sister who brought him back to life twice now I'm gonna say no.

No, because while murdering people for her own ends is completely fine with my character, she does not have the means to fully escape law enforcement at this point in the game, and also no on-hand replacements of equal functionality.

Do it kids and I'll make you gods.

Dagda, no!

Burroughs in SMT 4 confirmed humans are already like little gods tho

Flynn went neutral prior to Apocalypse. The real decisive factor was in the "original" SMT 4 timeline, Nanash/King Akira told Dagda to sod off before even being ressurected. Apparently he was a Bonds kind of guy

Also, this desu. Whether you like it or not, Nocturne means Old Yellow Eyes can and will keep kicking you through the cycle of reincarnation even after being beaten up.

You didn't understand it, but you got it anyway.

>Ask them to meet them in my demiplane.
>We take my permanent portal to the plane.
>When they arrive they realize it's now a Dead Magic zone
>Close the portal
>They can't cast spells, all magic is nullified
Have fun dying of dehydration!
Always have a plan.

You're lucky to apparently have an all-casters party, both because no berserk rage/holy smite/IRON HEART SURGE and because they were probably a bunch of dicks who had it coming

No thanks, then i have to play by the god's rules, and those rules suck.

>a pc has died each session for the last four
>an old pc unretired, a new one joined, and they had a big enough diamond to raise another
>but that poor, poor fourth

My mother told me not to take offers of celestial power from strangers.

Can I use my godly powers to bring my party back to life?

>Entire party is women except me
>Fuck
>No, wait
>This is salvageable
>Shenanigans
>Sleep with two of them
>Only need to nail the last one
>The childhood best friend
>One last bout of nookie and this will be the second time I've slept with an entire party
>Woo that bitch gud
>Getting close guys
>New player joins
>Fuck!
>Is playing a woman to keep the theme going but it's one of my ancestors
>Double fuck!

It's a two person party and, well, she sleeps. What is this from? I can't into acronyms.

Whoes this sexy guy?

>Did you faggots even play the game? Dagda was correct and only by killing everyone can you be sure that YHWH stays dead.

Yeah, but that's retarded reasoning, on par with "If we pump everyone in the world full of ecstasy all humans will finally be happy and there will be no war."

I mean is it retarded if it's shown to actually work within the logic of the world.

I mean fuck Nanashi can just resurrect anyone back now as a deity/being without the power of observation so the demons/YHVH won't come back.
Daddy Dagda, leader of the Tuath De.

oh look it's the the bogdanoff of the demons

The ironic part is that you just described my party, well he's an anti paladin, but that splitting hairs at this point considering he was a grey paladin in the first place.
Hurray

Why?

My last PC...that would be a Tuatha De Danann in a superhero game. These people invited her into their superhero team and you do not break hospitality, that is a sacred bond.

She's fun to play. Everyone expected the irish fey to be an agile but fragile archer. She ended up the setting's equivalent of wonder woman with a bit more overt magic

Kill your friends
Rape your girlfriend
Crush the elf
and get back on the path of murdering the BBEG

It kinda helped him that all the party members were annoying as fuck

you got that mixed up it's
rape your friends
crush your girlfriend
and kill the elf

>not raping the elf

I couldn't, even if I tried. Our wizard browses the board and used that stupid fucking Wish-Clone chain the second he hit 17th level to create a pocket dimension of infinite clones he can move his soul to if he dies. It's gotten so bad that he's basically started suicide bombing camps of orcs for fun because in addition to having no sense of right or wrong, he now has no sense of life or death

Set fire to his clones.

That is a great way to anger the Gods

wait, what? Explain the image to me

Practically waiting for the quest to end so he fulfilled his vow and has his ass out of not!China so he can turn the party in.

Esp. when the poor knight will learn his sworn vendetta to find the bastard who took his mother's honour is the party rogue who sleeps with every whore in every town.
Killing your own dad AND the party. Now that's efficiency.

That would be his mom putting him back in the playpen.

Unfortunately not, their souls will be consumed in the creation of the new realm, once you've created it you can make exact replicas of them however.

Make me!

How did they go?

1:
>splitting the party in a vampire's territory.

Player rolled a new PC.

2:
>upon seeing 1's fate, decided that was the last straw and noped out. Survived, but did not rejoin party.

Old PC unretired and replaced them.

3:
>attempted to save vampire-PC's waifu from vampire-PC by trapping them all in a magic cage and teleporting out. Forgot that you can't teleport out of said magic cage, got sucked dry while rest of party watched in horror
1's new PC had the materials to revive this one.

4:
>In a fit of despair, struck a deal with a devil roaming the woods to incapacitate pc-vampire and make sure rest of the party could find them.
Got dragged off to hell. The party hasn't yet found out their fate.

fucking vampires man

Unauthorized Command Detected. Unable To Comply.

Kill your party son of man, YHVH wills it so.

Unauthorized User Detected. Commencing Attack.

Don't worry brah, I got your back.

So party, this here is a big red button that you shouldn't push.

You'd use anyone and anything to spite the Big Guy, don't you, Lucy?

I'm having a player betray the party. Soon, soon...

Sure, if you can count having what made them who they are torn out, leaving only hollow sycophantic puppets in their place, as "exact replicas".

When I saw that, I actually felt a little sick, something the law path somehow failed to do.

Fuck you, Dagda.

You felt sick because you felt the bitter sting of betrayal.

I cry everytime.

>Kill your party.

They beat me to it.

Except it doesn't work: he tells you you're a cunt if you treat your friends well, but you need the souls of those who have a bond with you to remake the universe. And since you're using their souls, you can't just "remake" them.

Basically, it's a shittily written game that has its own internal logic fall apart on every path.

>The game gives you the option of being a cold cunt or rubbing it in as you execute your friends one by one
Atlus didn't pull their punches that time around.

You say that, but that implies you have more power than this "god" standard and you can elevate people to it, which would still put me at a power disadvantage if I ever don't do what you say. Or, I somehow do become more powerful than you, but there's some sort of god law or honor system that keeps me under your boot for giving me all that power, which would just fuck too many things over for it to be a good use of my time.

Now if you just said it would bring her father back, then you would've had a much better shot. But you dropped a suspiciously huge offer, so I'm folding out of the hand.

>running Eclipse Phase
Sure, I had been meaning to get around to it.

don't speak to me or my son ever again

Eat shit, Dagda.

Sounds like D4C on steroids

This thread is a lot of fun, I wonder if we could do some SMT lore discussion here ala Elder Scrolls. God knows /v/ can't have anything worthwhile to say about it.

>lore discussion
that would be real cool

>implying I even need to kill them
They'll kill themselves eventually.

Time to send in the Inevitables and go Terminator on his ass.

His ending is the most objectively morally good option though.

In game, he literally hands you all the power in the universe turning you into the ultimate god. In exchange he wants to abandon his physical form and return to being rain, just rain.

There is no catch.

Suffer in Hel, Dagda.

I'll fill the new world with loads of humid rainforests because he sounds like a bro.

I don't think you NEED those souls. Just that you may as well use them for fuel since Nananshi doesn't give a fuck about them at this point.l

Besides he can just make rough approximations anyway.