DRAWTHREAD: Stone Golem Edition

Previously: >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pSMQYDYBALY
imgur.com/a/BrGTd
imgur.com/a/IGmzN
imgur.com/a/BRvje
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting the character on the right drawn in the chair like in the ref pic in the top-left corner with a harem of mindflayers (bottom-left) drawn in the corresponding outfits.

Humbly requesting my mechanic/front-liner for an upcoming Zombie Apoc game. The padded vest in the far left should be on underneath the leather jacket, but over the shirt. I want a beard like the one in pic related but a hairstyle like the one next to it.

In the pic, I'd like for him to be holding his helmet underneath one of his arms as he takes a moment to smoke a cigarette. Feel free to have blood spattered across his body and weapon save for the face, which would have been protected by the helmet.

Anchoring for Bog Roll.

>The OP is not something from the last drawthread
>The OP is not even tg-related
Seriously op? you had one job.

Requesting a man wearing clothes close to these ones, with a short but full beard and no ponytail. Additionally he has a small pack hanging off of his hip.

For pose I would really like if you could draw him casting one of the following spells, any option is perfectly fine with me:

>holding his staff in front of him after making it glow with a light spell

>deflecting a ranged magic attack with a swipe of his hand by using a shield spell

>firing a ray of frost from the tip of his staff

>slamming his staff onto the ground, and from the tip of it, a small number of magic darts burst out before streaking to a target via a magic missile spell

>walking alongside a small version of tenser's floating disk, with his pack and other miscellaneous items loaded on it

Thank you anons, I would greatly appreciate any one of those poses!

Another new thread, a new chance.

Requesting this vampire character painting a 40K mini (any will do) while dressed in a green longsleeved shirt and leather leggings.
Bonus points for managing to depict her neck tattoo and showing off a fang.

Dropping my anchor for Sigrun.

Requesting my Tiefling Phalanx Soldier, got a promising wip a while back but artist never finished it. Anyways she fights with a spear and shield but does have a short sword for emergency's. her armor is mostly light weight for mobility purposes, think female spartan for a fantasy setting.

never
gonna
happen

Bog Roll was literally in the last thread with an update.
Never Ever can become Forever Ever, user.

ops, was already working with the other set of ref

Bringing this request in from the previous thread (Not technically 24 hours, but the thread changed within like, 5 hours). Pic related from previous post requested, using gif related as possible pose, having lightning arcing from the top of the staff to the free hand.

naw he's playing w/ u

No stone golem requests from me, buuuut...

I'd like to request a lanky young man with no forehead and a massive block of a jaw with no chin. All he's wearing are metal vambraces, quilted shorts and sabots. He's riding on the back of a rotund dog with bandy legs. His only weaponry consists of throwing darts dangling from his belt.

Not OR but I like that!

obligatory
youtu.be/pSMQYDYBALY

Finished request from last thread. I hope everything looks like you wanted.

Whoops I did forget to fix his poor leg gimme a sec.

(OR here)
Dude! Don't worry about it! This looks AWESOME! Keep it up!

Is registeel like the retarded brother, who cant even say his own name?

HERE we go. Sorry.

Drawfriend who was doing my Exalted character, you around?

A mandrill man wearing a capotain hat and a jacket with lots of pockets, with a rickety blunderbuss resting against one shoulder.

Bonus points if he's giving the viewer a wicked grin.

I would like a drawing of my water gensai druid. He has blue skin and lacks a nose and whiteless black eyes. He has smooth slimy hairless skin. He wears a tattered sailor uniform given to him by his father.

the drawing in the middle is a rough sketch of my character that thing that looks like a beard is just really shitty shading plz no bully

Requesting a better drawing of one of my characters in this pose, falling from a shattered window in a control room with dual machine pistols and lighting up a dozen soldiers before he hits the ground.

Here are some more reference images with more detail of what he looks like. Really any drawing you want to do of him would be good. Thank you so much in advance in case anyone takes this request.

imgur.com/a/BrGTd

Son, this is literally a masterpiece of modern art and you are dissatisfied

Can someone please draw my sun elf wizard? I took him all the way to level 17 in a custom 5e live game and want something to commemorate that.

I picture him throwing a fireball at something with an intense look on his face, but I'm not picky, you can draw him however you want. He looks just like this, with a black shirt and pants, and a brown leather duster. He doesn't use a wand.

Everytime I see this I shed a tear

I hope it gets done simply because I'm tired of seeing it every single thread for weeks on end.

Anchoring my Tiefling knight.

See

Requesting someone to draw an anime esque character with shoulder length black combed back hair with a red school uniform (red suit coat grey collared shirt under with a black tie, and black suit pants and shoes) with a black leather jacket over it with a snake on the back with "tunnel snakes" across over the snake

It's really not though... I'd love if someone who could actually draw could give a shot at replicating it, maybe in a better style. This is the only other reference image I have, of the control room later in the fight.

Hello Veeky Forums!

Requesting an image of my character. She is an Insurrectionist fighter wearing a stolen suit of ODST armor, and serves as her group's primary medic. Line art will work too, if it's colorable.

She's got brown eyes and medium length hair as shown in the reference, and is light skinned with freckles on her face. Her armor is textured with a desert scrub look, with the medical Caduceus on the side of the helmet in red. Her pistol has a chrome finish. Strapped to the right side of her chestplate is her combat knife.

Also, if possible, could the pose be slightly less flamboyant, and more looking forward, along with smaller breasts?

Thank you very much if you decide to draw this. If not, thank you for taking the time to look at her anyways!

Ah! OR here, not bad at all. Thanks a ton!

I am requesting a picture of my character

They character looks like a mix between the picture to the (left) and the picture on the (right). They would be wearing he black suit and bandaged arms, with the red cloak and maybe some of the pads from the picture on the (right). The helmet of the character is important, as it should be the one on the right picture(Which is the same as the one on the bottom right as well), but with slits for the eyes, like the picture in between the two on top, but making sure that the mouth is visible and possibly smiling with the helmet.
He would be wielding a pistol like the one provided, and the red coloring that I was looking for would be the one in the bottom right image.

Thank you!

I have a request if you don't mind small detail work for a geometric tattoo.

requesting character art of my eldritch knight inspired girl. she has a tattoo that spans her right arm. she uses it to draw energy from the astral plane for her magic. if you feel up to it the tattoo would be crackling slightly with transparent pale blue and white energy.

her hair would look like the reference and I tried to make a color swatch to show the colors it has which are a mix of orange-red and spots where it grayed from her constant exposure to the other plane. I hope it helps. her eyes are gray in color, and the lipstick color in the picture is what I would like also.

the armor picture is almost perfect other than these small changes: her right arm is uncovered to show the tattoo except for a glove on the hand for protection while swinging her sword. there are no metal plates on the shoulders. the sword in the picture is good and can stay. she has a generous bust but does not leave her top open to flaunt it. she buttons the leather coat up except for the top button for comfort. it isn't showing in the reference but her boots are simple cuffed boots, either just below the knee or up to the thigh it doesn't matter to me which style you prefer to draw.

thank you thank you thank you.

ripost

Requesting a human rogue with the stance of the gent on the right, but with the face replaced with the one on the leftmost side, the flagon of ale replaced with the dohicky in the middle and the leather on his upper torso coloured the dark green at the bottom instead of its normal brown.

No problem. Glad you like it!

Anchoring for Angel, reposting request in case drawfriend doesn't recognize the pic or something.

>Requesting the villian of the PF campaign I'm currently in: An angel that thinks the best way to eliminate evil is to revert the world to its primordial state and wipe out all sapient life.

>He has a rat's head with ram's horns or stag antlers whichever you think will look better (the DM is inconsistent with his description of the horns), boars tusks, an falcon/eagle eyes. Flames continously roar in his mouth. He also has a longish ruddy red goatee/chinstrap beard thing. His halo is the generic golden band of light, but it's topped with rainbow coloured flame.

>He has huge swan wings that are multicolored like a macaw or similar.

>He has a shark's tail and his legs are like goat's but instead of hooves he has clawed monkey feet hands. His hands are eagle talons and his weapon is a divine trident.

>The rest of his body (torso/arms) is generic angelic white dude with chiseled muscles and such, save for another eagle eye that replaces his belly button.

>He has a flowing white loincloth for modesty.

Requesting this here tiefling knight in a casual, non-combat kind of outfit like the one pictured.

Polite request for a Kobold Rogue.

>Outfit nresembles the Snowtrooper as seen in (1) but with the boots shown in (4).
>The feathery headdress (2), in white, rising over the shoulders.
>His backpack (3) sits beside him, with his crossbow (5) leaning against it.
>Sitting in (6)'s pose in an ice cave (7).
>Also a small campfire.

Why the fuck don't we have a single anchor post and just attach the requests/half finished pictures to the anchor post?

Because the requesters wouldn't get the notification icon?

Migrating: Requesting a Mad Wizard Golem.

A former PC in one of my campaigns, the Gnome in question has plied his dubious wizard morality to transcend death by transfering his soul to a masterwork construct and is now the BBEG in my current campaign.

The large golem is made of dark grey stone and metal, like a Warforged, and has more hulking dwarf/stout human proportions than that of a dainty gnome. The face is very similar to the Gnome's original, with wild spiking eyebrows nestled on top of thick alchemist goggles (from which lasers can be fired), a bald head sporting bull-like horns, and a thick beard worn in Babylonian or Assyrian fashion. The golem has a permanent quasi-sane grin with fangs and tusks. Fire or smoke billows from the mouth, and eerie light beams from the goggles. In retrospect the whole thing has a very Chaos Dwarf (from Warhammer fantasy) vibe.

The golem has four arms, arrayed in whatever fashion you please as they are modular in nature, two ranged and two melee.

On of the arms terminates in a "magic gatling gun", a spinning apparatus with a ring of various magical staves serving as "barrels".

The other ranged arm has a beholder at the end of the forearm manipulated either through mind control or necromancy, your choice, trapped in a cage almost like a metal hockey mask, with round holes arranged around the perimeter so the eye stalks can be used as tentacles and act as a manipulating hand and a mouth and main eye opening. The contraption is not meant to look comfortable for the Beholder.

The other two arms are just meant to be smashy fists with stubby fingers, but if you want to give him a hammer or something smashy that would be just fine.

The architectural stylings are distinctly babylonian or Assyrian, bordering on Persian, as most of my inspiration for the character as a BBEG stems from Warhammer Chaos Dorfs.

They would?

Just look at how /v/ draw threads work

Never mind, I can't into reading comprehension for some reason. Ignore me.

hi, user! just want to let you know that immediately after you took the time out to help this requester out, he immediately hopped on f-list, what a surprise and started bitching on and on about how his request was so shitty.
people like this are why these threads are dying.

Requesting an Ogre Magi Worm That Walks disguised as a geisha through illusory magic, maybe halfway through transforming to his natural state, which is a giant Ogre Magi thing made out of Japanese Giant Hornets. With stingers for horns.

Thicc or sticc, it doesn't matter as long ss you find his geisha form attractive. Possibly have "her" straddling and over large katana/naginata.

Originally he was just another mid level management crimeboss, but apparently the way I presented the character really ground my players gears, and they spent the rest of the campaign chasing after "that smug weebtroll cunt". Eventually O humoured them and kept bringing him back from the dead in increasingly ridiculous ways, eventually landing on him becoming a Worm That Walks made out of Nipponese Nightmare Bees.

When I got a new player who was a total That Guy Bard, I just put Tawako in every conceivable situation. Sultry sake girl? Nope, wasps. Shogun's daughter? Nope, wasps. Free concubines, all mysteriously 4 feet tall? Wasps, everysingle one of them. The player quickly stopped trying to fuck everything that moved and started to use his CHA to interrogate every living being to make sure they weren't a cross-dressing undead oni wizard.

Right now Tawako (The Ogre Mage) is a psuedo-ally for the party, since as much as he enjoys fucking with the players he wants them back in their roundeye homeland as some ancient ebil is cooking back in generic medieval europe land.

Oh well. I gave them free art. Thanks for letting me know. Nothing I can do about it I guess.

wtf is wrong with you

I'm not the OR or the artist, but you're really into dragging drama into the thread for no reason at all, are you?

It's his fetish, probably.
Likely why he followed that guy to f-list.

actually, it's being made fun of in threads like this.

Requesting a Canadian Mountie guardsman.

The guardsman hails from the frigid world of Kandia. As such he has a large kukri fashioned from an antler of one of the space-moose native to that planet. He also has a rugged bolt pistol in winter camo with a bayonet.

His sleeves are rolled up or otherwise torn off, revealing a brightly coloured tattoo on his forearm that is simply the Chinese character 园. Around his belt, or tied to it, is a line of skulls on a string, not all of them Human.

The rest is up to your imagination, but the character is quite the berserker, so a wild look in his eye, foaming at the mouth, or gore splatters on his uniform would not be out of place.

Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.

Uh, how do you mean?

Requesting a copper dragonborn version of Newt Scamander

Anchoring, because if the original requestor won't, I sure as fuck will

Spoderanchor!

/r/ lizardfolk

Slate skinned combination of a werewolf and a Basiliscus lizard. Fins more akin to those of fish with blue webbing. (digitigrade)

trident in one hand, Shield of scales in the other
loincloth thats all.

Wait does she have 7 limbs

And 5 eyes

No, I can see an eighth arm behind the two on the left

No, the bottom arm is hidden behind the middle one.

I see it now I was worried spider waifu was battle damaged

But that would mean she won, user.

Reposting.

Anyone fancy drawing a villain from my campaign? He's a spy with monk-esque training. Kind of plainfaced, almost ugly- well muscled, but more like someone who's spent a life working on a farm than a body builder or a warrior. He's plucking an arrow fired at him out of the arrow and grinning like his mortal enemy has just walked in on him banging their wife. Cheers to anyone who gives it a shot.

Requesting a jackal guy in a Victorian-style outfit with parts of mismatched armor over his clothing

Requesting a headshot with pic related's military-style dress, green eyes, long purple hair that's shaved at the sides of her head, and frowning.

Requesting a drawing of my fuzzy Bugbear bounty hunter/bouncer dragging a tied up criminal with one hand and holding a studded baton in the other.
The bugbear should be wearing light leather armour, a huge utility belt with a spare lasso, dagger, shrunked head, and lots of pouches attached to it, a metal breastplate, pouldrons, and bracers like in the reference image. The axe in the reference image should be strapped to his back. His toes and fingers shouldn't be covered, and they should have black, claw-like nails. His face, physique, and colouration should similar to that of the bugbear in the ref. image except bigger (fatter and more muscular).

Thanks in advance!

For got the reference pic like a dummy.

I saw this in the last thread, and thought it looked fun - I really like the reference picture, since I do henna tattoos for people. I'd like to give it a shot.

I have a request, for a campaign that started recently.

I'd like the bard on the left, but a Tiefling like the example on the right. He should be carrying both the rapier on the right on his hip, and the dagger should be poorly concealed on his person.

Additionally, his skin should be red, with brown hair, yellow cat-like eyes, and a forked tail.

Thanks in advance.

Continuing to request my lazy photoshop into some artists rendition

She does in fact have 6 arms in total, which makes it to the total of 8 limbs alltogether! she luckily havent lost any, cause that would probably drive us both insane. I wanted to make a species somewhat drow friendly, and also not just another elf, so i went with a spider-like (duh) design. All in all their species can have arms numbering from 3-6, but never under nor over. Eyes can range from 3-8, but i just thought 5 seemed like a more reasonable number to not make the face all crammed with eyes!
Our gm is really not all that big on the combat damage. I wouldnt have mind though if he was

Human male Paladin Don Diego Huarte for Muskets & Monsters 5E D&D game. Conquistador 17th century styling. Dark Brown hair, Van Dyke style facial hair. Open faced burgonet helmet. Back and breast plate with pauldrons (shoulder armor), NO tassets (thigh armor). Optional: Round shield the size of a trash can lid has mermaid device on round metal shield front and sword w/ basket hilt. High cavalry style boots. Thank you.

Requesting a villain for my campaign.

It's a take on the Rakshasa - a sort of shapeshifting tiger demon. I'll try and paint a general picture of the lore around her.

Her domain is a barren twilight desert where spirits wander until they lose all sense of their identity becoming wind and shadows. At the center is the Sanguine Oasis. There is a monolithic flat topped stone that serves as a throne with "waterfalls" and a forest of red foliage. The oasis is fed by the Rakshasa's own blood, cascading from stigmata sword wounds in her hide. It pools below the throne like a natural spring/bathhouse. In it, masked priestesses bathe and drink in the bloody fountains. It's best described as a hellish Shangri-La.

The Rakshasa is predominantly a tiger with an insect/dragon body, bat/moth wings, and a tibetan style tiger face. She smokes a hookah whose smoke conjures misty illusions similar to mist in Chinese mountain landscape paintings.

Recolor Anons of the world!

If possible, I'd like the girl on the right to receive this hair color:
>imgur.com/a/IGmzN

And the girl on the left to receive this hair color:
>imgur.com/a/BRvje

As always, I greatly appreciate your services!

What edition is this for and can I have the stats

Its for pathfinder
And i dont feel comfortable giving the stats since i feel that, in hindsight, they are full on shit, and need a rework! My gm just gave it a glance and was like ''sure'', but i feel like i need to get back to it when i get the opportunity

Requesting for the Cadian on the left to be in the pose of the soldiers on the right.

((Reposting from last thread))

Hey guys. Do you think somebody could take a crack at my PC? I pencilled some stuff here but I wouldn't mind if somebody with digital skills could ink it up or do their own take. Doesn't have to be coloured, but if you do digital stuff and post it with the alpha background so I could colour it myself, that would also be super cool.

Anways, the character is a young half-drow. Short white hair thats pachy in spots because of scaring. Most of his body has pretty significant scarification, and his left cheek especially looks like somebody tried to give him an extra long smile. He should look visually like he's in his early 20's, pretty shy and worn-out. He wears bandaging under much of his clothing to cover additional wounds. He wears a leather armor harness, armored leather chaps, a light muffler, gloves, boots with gaiters, and a torn up naval-style coat with the sleeves rolled up. Around one wrist he should have rosary beads, and he carries a sheathed bastard sword and a sickle at his side. In his hands he carries a pretty large longbow as well.

Thanks in advance!

Can I get a "generic fantasy wizard" with regular robes and rainbow coloured gloves? They've just lost control of a "prismatic ray" spell.

I can invent a cute waifu backstory, if that would help. Maybe she's the first person from her family to visit the big city, and she's really trying to impress the senior mages.

Please go absolutely nuts with colour. The illusionist can be a standard palate, but the ray itself should be as bright as you feel comfortable making it.

I'm hoping this doesn't drive off drawfriends...

Requesting a drawing/sketch of a Grey Knight marine/squad(right picture for reference) in poses like those of the Thousand Sons on the left, possibly made to look like a picture a Grey Knight may carry with them.
If reference material is vague because I figure the simpler it is the easier it will be. If anyone actually picks this up, have fun with it.
Would be nice if I could crop it for a character image to use in a Dark Heresy Campaign.

>dragging drama into the thread for no reason at all, are you?

This is Veeky Forums, right? This is still Veeky Forums?

I've seen people argue consistently for two goddamn weeks about whether or not ornamental plate armour could be worn into battle. Every day, there are more "X. What went wrong?" and "How do we fix X?" threads with 300 replies and 2 images.

"No reason at all" is reason enough.

From the last thread

Requesting a bit of an update to some art I requested in a drawthread over a year ago (update meaning major changes to character appearance)

The original piece is on the left side and cleverly marked "Original"

I'd like him to be wearing a chain, suit jacket and shirt like 1., though if the shirt and jacket could just be a flat navy blue and black respectively that'd be preferable. 2. is the sort of hair I'd like, with some stubble like 3. And additionally if he could have his fists wrapped up like 4. that'd be great. Keep the kilt and boots the same.

As for posing if he could be cracking his knuckles, that'd be great.

Would someone be willing to color his skin green and put some small fangs? You know, make him look like an orc/half-orc.

It won't, chill out.

Migrating request:
So I'm looking for a techpriest magos. Not just any magos, but one that seems rather mellow and grandfatherly. The sort that has a little twinkle of laughter in his remaining eye. Still packed to the gills with tools and weapons for every occasion but not actively being ominous or aloof. Beyond that I grant the artist near complete free reign to create the most simple or ornate character they care to draw. I just hope its something I can recreate in miniature form.

I will not attempt humor this time.

Why are you migrating your request when it's already being fulfilled? And someone already anchored it in the thread

This one came easy. I feel like she should have a thought bubble, something like:
"Mmm... beakies."
or
"Did I thin my paints?"

I have an idea on this, but it will take me a while. Once I finish my current drawfaggotry, I will try my hand at it.

This one's already being filled, and the progress looked fucking great. Chill.

Someone already anchored that piece in this thread, idiot

Too late lol

Holy fuck, I totally missed that. Thanks man.

>I will not attempt humor
>instead I will ring the bell and summon the thread police

Good job user.

Oops, I missed it too. Damn, I had a good idea too. Boo.