Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Twice-shy edition
Why aren't you going on the LFGs for all the memegames and PMing people who seem really interesting, and trying to talk to them? It could be fun! You might have common interests, and you might make friends! Lord knows I need them

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood
pastebin.com/5mL0eJUd
pastebin.com/zPftk9Pn
sketchtoy.com/68004342
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll be your friend user. I'm not ERPing with you though. Also you have to be the one to put yourself on the spot with contact information. Also I need a list of your fetishes, not for ERP but to know if we'd get along.

Because I feel awkward asking for RP with someone unless I've got a good idea in mind to start things off. That, and most of my characters fly under the radar.

I had been preparing for a whole month to get rejected from RotJR, and then again for WotRaunchy.

Hey, new player here.

I'm starting a fresh campaign in a couple of weeks and I could really use a hand putting my character together if anyone has a few minutes to spare.

First off, I'm pretty indecisive when it comes to race. Normally in games like this I stick to standard fantasy races since I have a hard time relating to anything else. This time around I was thinking about maybe playing as a Tengu. I'm not sure why, just to mix it up I guess. Are there any downsides to playing a Tengu? Any advice on playing one?

Next, I'm not really sure about what class to play. I was thinking about either druid or alchemist, since both looked fun. I don't have any grand backstory planned out for this character or anything, but know I want to follow a sort of supporty chef/brewmaster type of theme. Of course I'd be open to something else if druid and alchemist end up being too complicated for a beginner, I just figured they could both fit the theme well enough.

My primary fear is that I'm going to put a bunch of work into a character only to lose interest in it after a few sessions, as that's usually what happens every time I play this sort of game. Any insight into how that can be avoided?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Not something I'd do, but I wouldn't be opposed if someone approach me on PM for some reason.

I'm not listing fetishes but if you check the last thread you'll find a discord tag late on it

It's a picture of a tiefling and an older woman

There's no real downsides to most races, but Tengu having +wis are particularly suited to a few classes, Druid over Alchemist.

Inquisitor would also fit.

go away rory

>Are there any downsides to playing a Tengu? Any advice on playing one?

Tengu are rapscallions from Tian Xia associated with thievery and being adorable scoundrels. They're also expert swordsmen and very good at languages.

Druid fits the ability score range, but Alchemist feels closer to how a Tengu do.

Because she's adorable and we love her, fuck you.

Don't forget to apply to the newest game!

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/73477/blood-in-the-fangwood

Decide your class before your race.

Don't invest so much work into your character, start off simple and let the adventure decide how much more you'll put into it if you even need to.

Alchemist could pull off what you're looking for, and hell even druid can if you pick up brew potion and run wild with it.

But it's looks like shit!

Please user I was already bamboozled in this endeavor once. I just want to talk to more people. I like all of you! You're fantastic people! Great people! I want to hear all your ideas!

What's the best way to seduce the cute caster girl if your character is also a girl?

Rape.

Playful grapple checks that escalate as time goes on

Ask some searching questions about what kind of guys she likes. Then suggest she start studying polymorph spells.

Gloriana pls go.

Do you remember where you were when the Valimir logs were leaked?
pastebin.com/5mL0eJUd

How do tengu eat? Do they mash their food and peck at it like regular birbs, or do they try to "chew" entire slices of bread with their beaks?

rate my dungeon, /pfg/

They've explored a few rooms so far, including the (ex) party dumbass leading a war party of orcs into the wraith room which caused the wraiths to be released and kill all the orcs and the character who led them there (meaning they all rose as wraithspawn) and they killed the ragewight and defeated the fibonacci puzzle, but that's it so far. They went back to town so I filled out the rest of the dungeon. I want it to be really killer but not unfairly so, any advice?

>Ask some searching questions about what kind of guys she likes

I prefer it when this happens, and the probing girl starts trying to hook her up with the party member that perfectly fits her interests.

Looks like the meth addict version of a dungeon.

Good attempt, user.

>Attempt

Haha... Yeah... It was all a joke...

Is that math notebook paper?

Damn is my handwriting really that bad?

This isn't hot at all, how the fuck can people read this and enjoy it? I almost burst out laughing. Learn to write erotica without the word "cummies" in it and maybe you will produce something enjoyable.

What are the essential items for a sweet old grandma PC?

Yes, this.

Corset of Resistance.

You spoiled the surprise you dumb motherfucker.

Cauldron of plenty

Necklace of Fireballs.

When you inevitably die, you have to die in STYLE.

It's a pad of 5 square per inch graph paper I got at staples. I actually have shittons of graph paper because when I was younger my mother would always buy a ton because she knew I liked to play D&D and she was sort of addicted to bargain shopping.

I draw out the dungeon on graph paper, draw it on a fresh sheet without details as the PCs explore it, then draw out specific rooms on the vellum battlemat for when there's an actual fight. I used to just draw on the battlemat but even the big ones aren't big enough to fit a whole dungeon in most cases.

Like regular birbs? That's so gross! Real Tengu smash their beaks together as they loudly eat, croaking all the way!

You think people don't hate Tengu for a good reason?

PFG Hell's Vengeance ran again today.
Logs: pastebin.com/zPftk9Pn
>Capria confronts Louslik
>Louslik presents his ledger, it's remarkably well made
>Acts EXTREMELY cooperative with the party
>Kinda pissed they beat up his doggos, but, well, they're heavily armed and have the Archbaron's authority.
>Explains that he get coins from all over the world
>Some Mendevi crusaders paid in coins similar to what the party was looking for.
>Lyra continues to be mildly lewd.
>Lauren goes and has a friendly chat with the Oni guarding the entrance
>Oni offers her a drink, talks about the stern faced Iomedaen crusader who bought armor.
>She thinks she's onto something, but... Mendev.
>Shizuka goes to inspect the workshop
>Finds a secret stash of magical armors who item numbers she recognized from the ledger
>Goes to accuse him of having armors that should have been shipped...
>Expect they were for the Mendevi crusaders.
>Mendevi crusaders who paid in Reclamation minted currency.
>They decide to bring him in for more thorough questioning.
>Louslik and his halfling waifu comply.
>Party hands them over to Razelago for magical questioning.
>Whatever he does, they're back home when he's done.
>Raz took them through hell on the way, just so they had an idea of what happens to traitors.
>Story checked out
>The 'Mendevi crusaders' were all part of the Angel Knight's keikaku
>Leader might have even been the Angel Knight herself.
>She hides in the backdrop, influencing things, never acting directly, she's Razelago's most dangerous foe, an angel of woman whose mind twists and coils like a viper in the water, always striking from the angel you least expect...
>Party gets rewarded for thwarting part of her keikaku
>The currency attack was an inevitability.
>But her plan didn't stop there.
>They way Raz figures it, the Angel Knight's intent left her with two paths to total victory in this scenario, both of which the party dealt with splendidly
>Session ends with their reward...

delet this

I should add, this is for a group of 6 characters, all level 4. So the mohrg for example is going to really fuck them up if they disturb it, but they will get a super-powerful set of bracers if they kill it (which honestly since they are well built i think they can, they just might take a few casualties). The party has no cleric and no rogue so I am being a dick and putting in loads of traps (most of which can be solved or anticipated though) and undead creatures.

Bad handwriting and autistic. Not the best combination user.

Look if you are going to post erotica in /pfg/, at least post something good from Pathfinder. Not some dumb shit from two obscure NPCs. I used to have some pretty good material of Lidda from 3.5 working as a prostitute while infiltrating a thieves guild, that was pretty hot.

>obscure NPCs
Wow, newfag much?

Also, really too much information with that last part. If you're going to be that much of a fucking creep, you could at least post that shit.

What shenanigans do you want to see the LoBaF characters get involved in?

Are there any Legacy of Flame NPCs you want to see them meet?

>Druid fits the ability score range, but Alchemist feels closer to how a Tengu do.

Does this matter too much if I'm not trying to min/max? Wisdom still has some value even for alchemists, and the dex bonus is still pretty good, right?

Should I be looking at archetypes for either class at all?

>Don't invest so much work into your character, start off simple and let the adventure decide how much more you'll put into it if you even need to.

That's the plan.

>Alchemist could pull off what you're looking for, and hell even druid can if you pick up brew potion and run wild with it.

Brew potion is a feat, right? Are druids complicated to play?

I was thinking druid could work since he could be friends with the bees that make all the honey for his mead or something. Maybe my DM would let me tweak his animal companion to be a big bee, I don't know. There's lots of flexibility.

He should make Haleen a punch-girl. There's too goddamn many swashbucklers at this point.

Holy shit actual pathfinder discussion and not faggoty shipping shit!?

I think you're on a good track so far, I would advise you develop a way for players who die to get back into the game in a quick way. Kinda breaks immersion for that player when you have to wait for a reasonable point to introduce your new character. Instead of learning from their mistakes, they fear them and that can lead the play to slow to a crawl.

Somehow you need a "respawn point" like a prison cell where random survivors (aka new characters show up) Area 30 seems like a good place, perhaps create an encounter table that may summon the players new character or the Mohrg or both?

Put a bullet through me. This general gave me cancer and I only have weeks to live.

This hottie.
I hope they don't kill her, she's actually a lot of fun.

Punch girls are overrated.

What was Haleen's original block like? I think there were three or four multiclasses?

It sounds like you're going into cummiac arrest user. You should see your dicky daddy about that and get your good girl cummies.

She was a Fighter with a rapier. That was all.

I don't have it anymore, it's on my old laptop which I left at home. I do remember a pretty good scene where lidda is riding a human who is way too big for her and imagining it was hot as fuck, it was part of a collection with all sorts of erotica of the 3.5 iconics. Including one where Mialee and Regdar get it on while the other two are asleep and they are on watch together. Even though canonically, Mialee fucks Devis the bard, and she's ugly anyway.

>Damn is my handwriting really that bad?
I think it's fine.

Mmhmm, daddies cummies make every little girl squishy

Okay okay I'm sorry I insulted it. If you mean the dungeon is autistic, though, please provide specifics.

The fuck is up with the captchas and their obsession with Calle? I've seen that name/word more than anything else the past few weeks....

amazing

please stop, it was only funny the first time, now you've made me hate that picture deeply

What about cross-campaign shipping? Ship one person from any campaign from any character from another and make the cutest ship.

>Wisdom still has some value even for alchemists, and the dex bonus is still pretty good, right?

Wisdom is always useful, and Dexterity is great for Alchemists. Honestly, as long as you aren't getting a penalty to Intelligence you're golden for Alchemist.

Tengu are disgusting and should be exterminated
sketchtoy.com/68004342

>EGGPLANT

>PINEAPPLES

This is really nice, user. Do you play online or in person? Curious how you transfer notes into something playable for the players.

user, the point of that log is that it's fake. It's a joke. Not meant to be taken seriously. You've been bamboozled.

What about stop being a faggot for one thread?

>Aya eating a hamburger

Rory x Gloriana

looks pretty ok even if i can't read your handwriting

Bailey x Aster while Tia cries in the corner

Fuck off Rory

I KNOW THAT JOKE
AND NOW I KNOW WHO BAILEY IS

Well the dungeon was partially explored by a cult who stole scrolls to make the disease that is the main focus of the campaign, hence why some of the undead are already... well, dead. So maybe I could introduce them as captives of the cult who were brought along on the journey because they had information?

The characters would likely go back to town after a character death so they wouldn't be missing more than a single session.

Nice trips. It's a face to face game, I transcribe the map onto a blank sheet of graph paper (minus details of course) and we pass that back and forth. Basically I treat it like an erasable battlemat. I used to draw the dungeon out on the mat piece by piece but then I had to draw smaller dungeons, so now I just use the graph paper and draw out a room on the mat when there is a fight.

So explain it, faggot.

Keep it secret

You are now one of the cabal

Everyone knows that joke, idiot. It's on their weird shipping wall.

my dick x all female apps

I didn't post that user.

And knowing is half the battle.

Casimir x Iolanthe

You're gonna get this treatment for the foreseeable future, such is the wages of sin.

HR1 Barzillai Thrune x HR2 Barzillai Thrune

Is 19-20 x2 better than x4?

Ah, that said you seem all set. Wish I had a GM like you because I can never find one to take the time to make a proper dungeon anymore.

SotJR Gnoll x FotJR Ameiko

Finish what we started.

>Rory tries being nice in game
>Gets yelled at
>Rory tries being nice out of game
>Gets yelled at

Such is the life of a shitposter.

Patrician taste my nigga.

Not really. 18-20 x2 is though

>Rory tries drawing attention to himself
>Gets yelled at

Basically.

>tfw you got laughed out of a whorehouse

Depends on how much you depend on crits.
I would say for those who like to full attack, 19-20 x2 is probably better.

For those who like to throw out a Save or Suck/Die and follow up with a coup de grace, or snipe I would advise the x4

That would actually be kind of fun to read.

Can a Bladebound Magus with the Bladed Brush feat use a Glaive for his Black Blade?

>When wielding a glaive, you can treat it as a one-handed piercing or slashing melee weapon and as if you were not making attacks with your off-hand for all feats and class abilities that require such a weapon

No.

Yes

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Barzillai Thrune watched his own sister bathing, naked, in the bath... Without her consent!

Rory x Doll
>Memedog's gonna ruin that waifu.

Doll x Gamze
>Twice the autism, none of the dicks.

Milre x Elias (of WWW)
>Smol x Smol. He can borrow her clothes too.

Rory x Onryou
>Meme crossbreeds so powerful they have fluffy tails, turn invisible and merit banishment into a painted world.

>a dude tries making himself relevant on a board that doesn't give a shit about his existance, and tries to guilt us into memeing him
>gets yelled at

As opposed to bathing clothed in the bath?

Going to play a game of Rise of the Runelords soon. We were going to play a normal game, but then the party wizard decided to go siege mage, and we all kind of went crazy from there.

So we decided to get horse drawn carts with ballistas on them with a variety of enchants, summons, and PC labor to load them as the mage hops between them to fire every turn. Possibly summoner using their shit to load, cleric may or may not raise dead, and siege master gunslinger for whatever reason. Our end goal is to make a dragon airship.

Are there any feats/spells/equipments we should be aware of to make this work more/at all? Or, any rules we need to be aware of that will get in the way? So far we have some basic shit, like using enlarge person to make a ballista reload in one turn, and gunslinger will be both siege gunner and wyrm sniper to double specialize in siege weapons.