Coinbase took BCH off its site

>coinbase took BCH off its site

WHERE DID MY BITCOIN CASH GO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/19/coinbase-inside-information-bitcoin-cash-launch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still there retard

nothing to see here folks

it was only gone for a couple minutes, it's back now

That's criminal as fuck and someone is going to jail or get canned for this

You got rollback'd

Muh code is law

MY ACCOUNT SAYS THAT AND BALANCE OF ZERO BCH

WHERE DID IT ALL GO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ur fukin retarded,

however there def was insider trading n it will hurt crypto but that will come next year

mfw you can't call it insider trading when it's an unregulated market.
you want crypto to be regulated?
you sure?

techcrunch.com/2017/12/19/coinbase-inside-information-bitcoin-cash-launch/

corecuck newcoiner go back to your 3% a year stocks you fucking nigger

You niggers, the market cap showed it was at about $3,600 when it happened. Why the fuck did it go up so high when it wasn't supposed to for 4 minutes? People bought this shit overpriced and then on their twitter they said "employers aren't allowed to trade BCH". Obviously that was damage control. Also, to the faggot who implied I wanted regulation, no you imbecile. But the people who did this shit should get their shit kicked in.

PRINT SCREEN RETARD
FUCKING NORMIOES

you cant screen capture coinbase for some reason...

Use the mobile web browser, user.

>overpriced
bCore @17k with 200k unconfirmed transactions and no rw usecare other than to make wall street ta fags rich
shure user ;)

>bCore @17k with 200k unconfirmed transactions and no rw usecare other than to make wall street ta fags rich

The projection post.

The projection projection post

I'm not the one making assumptions towards another person on a congolese basket weaving forum.

Is that a screenshot of a photo of the desktop site?

Do people this tech illiterate trade crypto?

Yes. That is what you HODLers are failing to realize. HODL is over. So many normies now who don't believe in HODL. Bitcoin lived off the fact that there were many libertarian types who believed in what it stood for. They refused to sell when things got bad. Normies don't give a shit. There are more and more traders everyday who casually just try this because they see it on tv. They will buy bitcoin cash.

My friend works in a warehouse and middle aged/old people are checking their coinbase on their phone while working. These are the people who bought bitcoin at 10k+. They are looking for the "next thing".