What Veeky Forums can I play in SE Asia? Everyone here is poor and their english sucks, well exept for the foreigners...

What Veeky Forums can I play in SE Asia? Everyone here is poor and their english sucks, well exept for the foreigners. But all the foreigners are I know are "dude bros" who aren't into Veeky Forums

anyone here in SE Asia, or Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LearnJapanese/comments/ic97n/gurps_translation_challenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sujin?

Im In Japan.
Where you at?

How about instead of posting on Veeky Forums, you go out and meet some new people

I am actually in the same boat as OP

Not a whole lot of people play TTRPGs or games other than Warhammer or Infinity.

sorry OP i am kind of an AJ dudebro but i still need my gamin if you don't REEE like r9k

Im in Japan too and looking to start up some dnd as well. What city you at?

Hasuda, Saitama.

About 45mins from Tokyo.

You ever go to Mr Fields in Kashiwa?

Damn, figures Tokyo.

Im way in the countryside of Touhoku unfortunately.
I guess Ill just have to stick with my pipe dream of teaching tg to japanese peeps

where abouts are you?

Chances are i could get there

Akita

try sapporo bro.

>What Veeky Forums can I play in SE Asia?
MtG is fairly popular.

hahah someone take an Interac contract into the boonies?

seriously get out asap

UNO
Mahjong
Go
American Checkers
Local Checkers

SE asia doesn't have the economy sufficient to support MtG though.

Oh god no, not that suicidal.
Akita city isn't huge, but it ain't so bad.

Board games are picking up steam in Glorious Island Nation of Singapore where people are pretty good with the reading and the writing but hilariously terrible with the pronunciation and spoken grammar (seriously you should have heard us during MtG's Theros and Tarkir block: it was Duck sauce and TAH-see-girl for days). We have plenty of cafes, game shops and card shops scattered around here, fuck we even have one at the mouth of the government-designated whore's alley so you can play FNM and then go for a bonk after.

Singapore and the ROC both have scenes IIRC. Also, since Japan has been mentioned, PROC and HK have scenes as well.

>reading and the writing but hilariously terrible

Walao y u so like dat? >.

SEA, I have no idea.
But I gamed Bolt Action and 40k in Korea for a while. Found OrcTown hobby store in southern Gangnam-gu while wandering around.

/asean/

Eh mai chu stunt lah chee bye we're supposed to represent nation here, later STOMP come and kao peh.

Well Hong Kong has a grimy upperclass doing horrible things beyond international law so I'd expect MtG to be popular amongst those types.

Amacham user?

>grimy upperclass doing horrible things
Doesn't every country prosperous enough have this?

>international law
Laws that are never enforced don't matter.

Hey, is it true that there's "Cuddle Bars" in Japan? Basically a place where you rent out cute girls to cuddle with because Japanese culture is so compartmentalized that its viable to market contact with another human.

I'm thinking about doing AEON or Interac, since I got rejected from JET. I read some stories about Interac, but how bad is it?

Yeah but they're uncommon.

they exist. they are not that common. they are only for lonely people.

try to get into an eikaiwa position. Anything but gaba. ALT Positions are a either hard for people who hate you, or no work but you still need to sit there for 8 hours without access to your phone or laptop lest the kachou sees you.

>being the kind of twat that assume "dudebros" don't like fantasy shit
user, the problem is YOU.

Oh, in addition to being uncommon. Cute is relative.

Maybe try /soc/? This isn't GET OFF MY Veeky Forums REEEEEEEE, but most of Veeky Forums either a) already has a group, or b) has accepted their place in the wasteland that is online gaming. You're more likely to find people looking to hang out and make new IRL friends on the board dedicated to that.

Ryutama was originally in Japanese.

The gen is down, I'm out of containment. GURPS had a few official translations by Kadokawa Shoten and Fujimi Shobo. I think you'd have better luck than I navigating and trying to find it. I know 4E is being translated too.

reddit.com/r/LearnJapanese/comments/ic97n/gurps_translation_challenge/

Some of those books are in Korean, the first is in Japanese apparently.

Honestly this just sounds like a Game Finder thread specific to Asia.

They're only cute in the sense that they're cuter than what people who get literally nothing have available on their own.

What English RPGs n shit do you like