40K RPG drugs question

So, I'm building a regiment in Only war and... they're going to be big on drugs. Like, super-big. Like 40K-space-columbia-meets-heroin-and-pcp-fueled-vietnam-atrocities, even-the-slaneshi-cultists-are-telling-you-to-slow-down-and-sober-up big.

Is there any comprehensive list of drugs available in the 40K RPG franchises? Combat, non-combat, etc.

I'm especially interested in any drug that boosts Intelligence. I know I've seen one, but can't find it in any of my books.

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Narcotics_and_Stimulants
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Narcotics
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Combat_drug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for interest

Dude, it hasn't even been up for five minutes. Veeky Forums doesn't move that fast. Give it time. And if you're going to bump, at least throw in a relevant or amusing picture. [Pic Related]

You should probably start here user

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Narcotics_and_Stimulants

Started and threw it out. That page doesn't list any useful information, and is very far from comprehensive.

I don't know about any kind enjanching drugs but I do know for a fact in 40k there is a combat drug called slaught that makes a humans strength, toughness, and aggressiveness for a short while at the cost of mental damage and other problems later on. However, if you're desperate enough to be reduced to using slaught, the long term isn't exactly your biggest problem anyways.

does the rulebook for only war not contain a list? tome of excess for black crusade has some, but they're not appropriate for loyalists

It has a short list, but it ignores a bunch form different splat books, Rogue Trader, Black Crusade, and Dark Heresy. (I don't think Deathwatch has much in the way of drugs).

OP could have posted this in the 40krpg general, but he is a newfag that knows nothing about Veeky Forums.

Not everything goes in general threads. Especially if someone is looking for a specific answer to a specific question that will get ignored.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Narcotics
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Combat_drug

Already looked at those. Like everything on Lexicanum, they are less than useless.

The general is full of people that actually play the games and read the books to know details of combat drugs from the different lines, compared to the people on Veeky Forums, most of whom do not play the rpgs and simply point to lexicanum whenever someone has a question.

Read the source materials.

The source material it links has no rules for the games in question, retard. It just references novels, mostly.

The generals are part of Veeky Forums. Everyone who reads the generals also browses the rest of the board. Ideas can and do cross-polinate.

I think nurgle would be more heroin (his followers have no sense of pain don't they) and Khorne should be upgraded to meth.

No, nurgle is definitely meth. Cocaine should fall under slanesh, and Khorne should be PCP and Angeldust.

Read the rulebooks nigger, drugs are in the armuory among other consumables

Really they should all be slaanesh, canonically drugs are shim's thing.

>shim didn't get marked as misspelled
What? Is that a real word now? Damn you pc police!

I think 'shim' is also a specific carving instrument used in precision woodworking. Obscure, but a legit word.

Why tho? Amphetamines are actually used as combat drugs to increase focus and stamina.

What about Khorne is embodied by psychedelics?
>BUT DA BLACK PEOPLE ON TV KILLED A DUDE ON PCP

Shadowrun has a shitton of neat drugs and toxins that shouldn't be too difficult to port over.

PCP was originally created as a combat drug. Its derivative, Angeldust, causes extremely increased aggression, loss of ability to feel pain, and increased strength by deactivating the body's natural defenses against hurting itself by exerting too much force. Every human muscle is operating at about 75% its max at all times, because at 100% our muscles are strong enough to rip free of their attatchment points to the bones and shred themselves. Some people suffering neurological damage or distortion lack this safeguard (leading to the colloquial 'retard strength'). PCP and Angeldust can induce this state artificially. So, it makes you unreasonably aggressive, super-strong, and unable to feel pain while inhibiting your sense of self. It is an IDEAL combat drug.

THAT is why it's Khornate. Slanesh would take one look at it and say 'Maybe later'. Khorne berzerkers probably lactate the shit.

>But da black...
No. I've seen its effects firsthand. Back in the 90's, a (white) biker on PCP ripped the door off of a cop's car and beat him to death with it while his partner emptied 8 shotgun rounds into his chest. It wasn't until he started on headshots that the biker dropped. you literally have to wash a man's mouth out with buckshot to drop him if he's in a PCP rage.