Do goblins and orcs have souls?

Do goblins and orcs have souls?
Do they go to an afterlife when they die?
How would you handle this in your setting?

I wish someone posted the screencap about orc pidgeon holocaust.

No souls for anyone, no afterlife for anyone. I prefer realism in my games.

Fuck that. Ghosts are the bomb.

>somewhere there's an army of goblin ghosts who can't move on to the afterlife

why wouldn't they? in a fantasy setting, perhaps even animals get an echo of their life. forest spirits and that.
I'd figure goblins and orcs would have some sort of Valhalla scene of amoral eternal slaughter.

Generally, yes.
Generally, yes.

I've also toyed with making one the Elf hells being one of the Orc heavens.

Goblins are "godborn" in my game, meaning yes they have souls.
Orcs are a slave race to the demon Raygon-Faze. If they had souls, they are long gone.

>If you're a really shitty elf you go to get tortured by orcs forever
>If you're a really good orc you get to go torture elves forever

nice

>there is no afterlife
[Citation needed]

Reincarnation

Souls have to be earned, it is possible for a goblin or orc to obtain one. Although no one has tried yet.

What would you do if you rape somebody die and reincarnate as the product of said rape

never thought of it. i wonder what route should i go? my orcs were initially elves and later humans dipped into a pool of cthulhu blood, goblins were dwarves

We don't really use the Abrahamic soul model where everything that isn't the physical body is one thing. You're more a combination of different spiritual parts, and "you" are only a thing when all of those parts are bound together.

Orcs go to Not!Valhalla.
Goblins reincarnate into more goblins. Unless they are Hobgoblins, they get to go to Not!Valhalla as well.

Let's say you start out as a full orc. Somehow you figure out a way to guarantee that you are reincarnated into the body of your own infant son while in the womb.
You find an elf woman, rape her, then kill yourself. Later you are reborn as her half-orc, half-elf son. While growing up, you find some messages left by your mysterious deceased father (formerly you) instructing you on your reincarnation plan. You figure out when the time is right, then rape your own mother and impregnate her. After killing yourself, you are reincarnated as your own one-quarter orc 3-quarters elf son/grandson. Elf women live a long time, so you can keep up this plan for many generations, slowly climbing up the incest-rape totem pole until you are practically full-blooded elf with only a hint of orc ancestry.

No matter how many times I see it I still have no fucking clue what the anatomy of this picture is supposed to be.

Well when I kill an orc it fills a black soul gem, so...yeah.

They are in the afterlife. This world is orc and goblin purgatory. That is why they live terrible lives.

Oh god for some reason I just remembered the plot to a Chick Tract reading that...