Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How do your play your foreigners and outlanders finding their place in a new land?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It starts with the food, really. Get used to that, then the clothes, than the women.

Depends on alignment.
The good ones will "when in Rome" it, seeing things from their own culture's perspective but doing their best to learn the new ways and integrate themselves.

Evil ones will demand their values be left alone, until they can overpower or outnumber the local culture, at which point it's my way or your children fucking die.

Try to fit in, maybe call on some knowledge he picked up in an old book.

At best, he ends up sounding about a hundred years out of date. At worst, he's completely helpless but for technically speaking the language.

What would you think about a kobold who is specialized in traps and who is a trap?

I'd ask the DM or player why they made such a disgusting creature for the campaign, and next time they shouldn't include their fetishes.

I'd expect betrayal and be ready to murder the fuck out of them as soon as they turn on me.

Specializing in traps, assassination, or anything like that always screams "teamkilling" to me. I've been burned too many times to think it's cute.

Would you fuck a 16 year old in Golarion, /pfg/?

depends on what race they are

Subtle.

Age of adulthood in Golarion is 15 for humans. And other races, like merfolk!

How could you even tell?

Human

It's also a Kobold, a species of backstabbing and treachery over petty slights whether real or imagined.

Depends on the girl, the country and our relationship, user.

Teenage whore in Oppara? Probably not. Teenage swordswoman in the Stolen Lands who has proven herself to be strong, capable and romantic? Probably.

What country? A 16 year old Kellid girl's gonna have different expectations than an Andoran.

pedophile

That's the joke

Oh come on, 16 is AoC in most civilized countries as well as Golarion, it's not like I'm saying we should bone... Oh god, what was her name? The meme girl from Torch in Iron Gods?

Depends.
>Are they able to give informed consent?
>Are they intelligent (3 at bare minimum, ideally 6 or more)?
>Are they capable of communication?
>Are they in full control of their own faculties (i.e. not drunk, not charmed, etc.)?
>Are they giving consent of their own free will (i.e. not doing so out of desperation, coercion, or societal pressure)?

If the answer to all of these is yes, then yes.

Harkness was a wise man.

Didn't care for the show, but yes, it gave us some very clear rules on this point.

Would your alignment count as lawful if you held to a code of conduct that required you to respect the use of dice or random chance to make important decisions? Or would it be inherently chaotic to let such choices rest on something that's supposed to be unpredictable?

That's Chaotic as fuck, just because you have some sincerely held beliefs or superstitions does not make you Lawful.

You can still have a Chaotic Evil man who is lawfully wedded to a woman he is both faithful to and is willing (and has) killed for.

True enough. By a strict definition, an old character of mine could probably have been Neutral Good or even LG, but I always stuck to the idea that he was ultimately out for his own glory and enrichment first and foremost, and the fact that he kept patriotism, friendship, and filial piety as dearly-held values didn't change that.

Is Two-Face Lawful Evil?

I pride myself on my subtlety

depends on the race. I'm not into elf toddlers.

What? What are you saying? What is it huh? What are you implying there?

...that I don't want to fuck someone who might either not want to fuck me or will realize later that they didn't actually want to fuck me?

That gross drunks don't get any lovin'.

Honestly it feels like nobody is gonna do the Dragons2 greentext, so I'll do it

Not much happened plot-wise anyways

>WHEN WE LAST LEFT OUR HEROES
>They got their dumb asses completely surrounded because of Calsi's tits
>But its ok, because the dragon-dudes around them are actually a bunch of bitches
>It's a curb stomp, Calsi is singing and ripping nerds apart, Mei is spearing every-fucking-thing, Rory is slicing people up, people are being blasted to a crisp by Rinka, dazzled into fucking forever levels of unconsciousness by Lio's magical rainbows, and Aurora throwing them around like rag-dolls
>Interrogate a survivor, apparently there's some Lady Tio bitch and an Altar and a Ziggurat..
>So off to the nearby Ziggurat
>And then a lightning bolt hits the top and the sky turns red and shit. Fuck.jpg
>At least we know where Brock is
>Oh and Irma fucks off like the catty bitch she is.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, then.

>Oh and Irma fucks off like the catty bitch she is.
Could not be more correct! 10/10 recap.

>will realize later that they didn't actually want to fuck me

Why should this matter? If you get in a relationship and it goes sour and they realize that fucking you was a bad idea is that then rape in your mind?

If you get drunk, fuck someone and regret it doesn't make you any less responsible for your actions than anything else you do while drunk: brawling, driving, etc.

You disappoint me, user.

>Hm. If I do this thing now, it might make this peeson feel terrible in the morning.
>Oh well their fault.

>is that then rape in your mind
Fuck no, but I don't want to deal with drama. And besides, sadness is a turn-off.

>The only reason not to fuck someone is if it would be rape

>ywn get to fuck the characters you're attracted to.

Brainstorming for a character and a question arose.
Take a kasatha, with its four arms, and turn it into a weretiger. The secondary arms would also then count as extra natural attacks for a pounce, correct? And dipping some levels into alchemist for vestigial limbs does not count. Or am I mistaken. What does grant extra limbs then?

4/5* Manatees agree: The ONLY reason not to fuck someone is if it would be rape.

Pretty pretty please?

(*the 5th was corrupted by that frustration and became a trigglypuff-type, and believes that everything including completely consensual sex or even rape by the female is actually violent rape by the penis'd one.)

Yeah see that's far more reasonable than "drunk sex is rape."

Drunk sex just sucks

what do you think consent laws are like in golarion? how young of a girl can i have sex with?

What kind of character should I base off of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=V4tSXOLPf_4

How young do you think our favorite meme girls were when they first pleased the penis, /pfg/?

Depends on the area. Some places where things are more wild and life expectancy is shorter, she'd probably be considered an old maid.

But if you're in at least a country village rather than the lands of a kellid clan or orc tribe, you'll probably be earning the ire of a crossbow-toting father and getting the stinkeye from most of the town. Even if it's not against the law, it's going to be kind of skeevy, especially if you're significantly older than her.

I don't think she has yet... i want to be the first

Define 'favorite meme girls' and i'll give you an answer

Some of them are still pure

That's alright, i'm a 14th level master summoner so I can just walk around raping children in everyone's homes without any real threat.

It's horribly sexist, too; against women in particular even when being touted *by* women.

The whole "all drunk sex is rape" crap is basically implying that
A) Even the slightest bit of alcohol means a woman is no longer of sound enough mind that she can consent
B) no matter how much alcohol is imbibed the man is ALWAYS of sound enough mind that he can not only consent but is the one in 'charge' because the woman is too weak to be in control of the situation

The whole thing is filled with double-standards that treat women as too fucking incompetent to think for themselves if they're so much as slightly flushed - not even tipsy - from a couple of drinks, and men as *ALWAYS* completely cognizant and therefore responsible for any actions undertaken (or suffered) while the female has been in the same room as alcohol.

According to the average campus feminist, a woman who's had a beer has become a mental incompetent who needs a legal guardian and tutor because she's too weak and too stupid to think for herself.

Gloriana, Valeriya, Onryou and Doll seemed like a good list from the last thread.

Does that even matter?
Shit, I'm no fucking Jap. I don't care if I "got in first" so long as there's love.

As soon as she could, like 18, stillpure and stillpure

>Sir, who are you and what are you doing in my house?
>Summoning circle. Shush now, I'm concentrating
>What in the fuck? Why would you... Are you some kind of devil summoner?
>Nah, lolis
>Whats? I've never heard of those
>Yeah lolis. You know, little girls
>... wait what?
>I'm summoning some lolis. I want to fuck
>... I... WHAT?
>Here watch.

Gloriana I cant remember shit about except i think shes a paladin and I dont even know ejo the hell Doll is.

I dunno', how old was Valeria when she went through her "troubles"? 13, maybe 14?

Doll is the WWW waifu

She's got nice tits.

I'll allow the first three, Doll has already been forgotten though

>literal power to end worlds, destroy entire countries overnight and summon the most conceivably powerful demons in existence
>instead spends their time summoning succubui who change shape into children for sex

WWW has been fucking forgotten.

Do we even know what constituted Val's troubled youth? Why are you so sure she was just sleeping her way through Sandpoint?

So how does /pfg/ use insect people?

Any good ideas you have used you'd like to share about using them?

Indeed

This.

The fucking "purity" shit weebs are so obsessed with makes me want to fucking vomit.

A teenage girl getting shipped off to boarding school for being "troubled". In a lewd game. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together here.

Kinda sad, I was hoping to see people make characters that aren't generic golarion memes

But then Blingmaker came along and MUH SWORDLORDS

LoBaF was forgotten until the last day so maybe we're just waiting for WWW. Also what's up with Shardwalkers? Did that close?

I thought that was shorthand for stabby or firebug?

Shardwalkers closes in a week, and then four days after goes WWW, and then TWO DAYS LATER is Blingmaker

Its an app-blitz!

Any interesting apps for BitF yet?

You could have it be a hivemind and an adventurer is one that got cut from it.

Actually, I kind of feel insect people have been a bit under-represented in my games. I should change that.

>In a lewd game. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together here.

/pfg/ - Where we'll cut your fucking nuts off for actually including sex in your game, but will constantly circlejerk about how all your characters are fucking sluts who spend more time on their backs or knees than their feet.

Wish I could join a game, but Retail puts a lid on those dreams.

The one you made.

>women NOT fucking around during a troubled youth

>Implying there are things I wouldn't use them for

>The one you made.
But... but I wasn't even planning to make a character for BitF.

>LoBaF was forgotten until the last day so maybe we're just waiting for WWW.

God please no. The insanity around those last few LoBaF hours was some high tier shitposting.

When does a game go from "mature themes" to "lewd" anyways?

Shit, now you have to make one, or causality will be broken.

The world rests on your shoulders, user.

When it gets advertised in /pfg/

OH GOD!

I'd assume that interest will be revitalized once the greentexts start getting posted.

Wasn't that the bamboozle game filled with randos?

Really? I feel like game interest drops sharply after recruitment is over and greentext doesn't seem to change anything. ROTJR seems to be the exception, but you don't see people clamoring for updates on any other game.

The first week people typically still remember, but RotJR is the only game where people are interested and reacting to the greentexts with any regularity. I'm sure if a game managed some FotJR-tier spaghetti, it would suddenly see an uptick in greentext popularity.

>FotJR-tier spaghetti
I thought people got interested in FotJR when the gnoll rape happened? I mean /pfg/ is nothing if not predictable, it only really starts to notice you if sex happens or there's the promise of big tits.

Which makes the lack of talk about LoBaF strange, since, you know, elf MILF.

This post just made me realize how little threat the average person would pose against anything above probably at least Level 5, depending on the class, if someone with adventuring levels wanted to do something like this.

You're in the middle of violating some farmer's little girl and he crits you with his woodcutting knife? That's fine, you've only taken like 8 HP out of the 75 you'd normally take, and a single backhand from you could probably knock him out in a single blow in kind.

Was it just being first that cemented RotJR? What are other games missing?

How do we create the ultimate meme game? What AP do we run and what chargen do we use?

BitF?

LobaF does not have NEARLY the amount hype necessary to keep going. Up until a few hours before the deadlines closed, people were actively shitting on the setting.

Recruit both 2hu and DHB

Does anything prevent me from taking both the Musket Master and Wyrm Sniper archetypes on a gunslinger?

Pcgen seems to think you can, and none of the class changes "X" each other's abilities on d20. They do both add to weapon/armor profs, but this is marked with a "C" and I am not sure what that means to the rules compared to an X.

benis in the fagina :DDDDD

By interesting, do you mean nutjobs? Cause there are quite a few there.

Is mithral current shit? Or more accurately, is it worth the two feat tax to properly use the discipline?

C might as well be the same as an X, they don't stack

Pretty much just being first on top of having char gen that extended for pretty much months.

Like if it was just a group that popped up spontaneously, I doubt we'd give a shit. It's all the celebrity and bullshit that people got invested in because the app process was too damn long.

I mean even now, I'd say response to greentext is pretty low for that game unless something fucked up happens. Most of it is just people spamming the same shitty memes.

It's got very strong counters