/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Pic is page 1/3.

Page 2/3.

Page 3/3.

>I try to save everyone at the cost of my life.
>Maki hits her commanding officer on the head, taking my place.
>Kills all of my friends. Murders the crew.
>Destroys most of my ship and takes control of the rest.
>Cryogenically freezes me, which is arguably just as deadly as uploading my mind. An entirely frozen brain connected to a petrified, unmoving body is not the same as an unconscious one.
>Acts like a cute anime girl when she wakes me up.

No, I'm not going to delete her out of anger. But from a practical military standpoint I can't rely on her anymore. Especially not as an AI in control of all my equipment. She's happy to ignore my orders, attack me, and kill our allies if she thinks it'll save my life. I'm a criminal by proxy if I go along with that.

Where's the DLC where you get to slowly delete Maki's memory banks while she is still turned on and replace her with a better AI?

If there is a DLC where you can replace her, I really hope it doesn't try to justify what she did and guilt trip you. Think of this from the perspective of the captain.

>You wake up. Maki tells you everything in the intro.
>Prints herself a catgirl body and blushingly asks if you think she'a cute.
>Talks about rapidly modifying your DNA, describing all the aliens in peppy language.
>Generally acts like an adorable anime girl while you're mourning the death of all your friends, your crew, Earth, AND ALMOST ALL OF HUMAN CIVILIZATION.

That's undeniably disturbed behavior. Torturing or murdering her would be edgy and hypocritical, but there should be an option to upload yourself and take over that role.

>expecting a cyoa based on the event horizon movie
>all I got was waifus in space

I never felt so disappointed.

>inb4 "Why don't you make an Event Horizon: the movie cyoa user?
>"Be the change you want to see!"

Because I'm lazy and unmotivated.

Are you kidding? Look at the AI girl. This CYOA is sinister even if that's unintentional.

/cyoag/ is over saturated with waifus user, why the hell should I care about one waifu out of the hundreds of possible picks that I can choose from the dozens of waifu cyoas that exist?

I don't like waifu CYOAs that much either. More outlandish or original stuff is more fun.

Well we're the minority user.

No you're not. But you are
>lazy and unmotivated.

Waifufags are not

A thread late but quality OC my senpai

Oh this one, I have to say Beri if you are reading this, I do think the ship section is the one that needs expanding the most. Just because of the sections it is the one that feels the most like it was meant to be larger.

And here's my current build.
Jeli, because goo girl is always a great option.
Command, Heat Immunity for the extras, not that I feel I need to use Command on anyone but it could be fun, and Heat immunity seems like it could be nice for some things in this, but I would trade it out for a vacuum immunity.
Lena, I don't think I could not take her, even if something is off. Azalea, alright I end up picking a bad "planet" for her, but she still sounds super useful. Aqui, because goo girl is always a great option.
Rocky Road, space mining and possibly the most rapid way to build things, sure it's not the best new homeworld for humanity, but the current humans aren't exactly human anymore.
Fortification, High Tech, Forge, Nuclear, 34
I'm going straight for making a construction base to get this mining underway
Carrier Frame, 6
I'll finish the carrier later using my High Tech Forge, it'll be my first mining ship and I want to spend my remaining resources on getting that going.

>not posting your build

Necromancer update when?

Uhm, guys, I keep making builds but when will they become real? How much longer do I need to wait?

i have the same problem. is this going to be fixed soon?

Share some of your more mildly edgy/evil fantasies.

I've always wanted to have a supernatural parent. Be it a dragon, succ, witch, etc. On some level this means I'd want to replace my parents or let one of them be retroactively cucked. I still want it.

>No Alice

>giant laborer
>12057 Kg
T H I Q

Anyway, gonna go with moth girl and the cute centipede and live in a cave while selling clothes. Seems like as good a life as any. Nice to see this finished, and sans the blue eyerape backgrounds.

Idk what your problem is, I'm already an immortal animu girl with several spaceships, demiplanes, a huge harem, and more magical powers than I can count. I think you're doing something wrong desu...

>you need to pay to keep your memory

Back to School CYOA: (+40)
Appearance:
>Normal Hair Color: Blonde (Free)
>Ahoge: Airhead (+3)
>Normal Eye Colour: Blue (Free)
>Pure Skin (-6)
>Ultra Sensitive: Allergic (+5)
>Male Gender (Free)
Talents:
>Athletic: Untalented (+5)
>Bookworm: Untalented (+5)
>Cute: General Talent (-5)
>Tech Mastery: Untalented (+5)
>Artistic: Untalented (+5)
>Lucky: General Talent (-5)
Magical Enchantments:
>Extended Life x9 (-9)
>Retain Memories (-15)
Friends:
>Female Combination: Childhood Friend + Genius + Heroine + Stalker + Olympian (-25)
>Japanese Anime
School:
>Fun Kindergarten (-3)
Teacher:
>Sweet Teacher

+40

-00 Normal Hair (black)
-00 Normal Eyes (green)
-06 Pure Skin

+05 Untalent (Artistic)
-05 Lucky (Deus Ex Machina)

-10 Harem
-15 Retain Memories
-01 Extended Life

-05 Hero Friend

-03 Fun KG

Relaxed Teacher

Hello, sweetest years.

Bottom of page 8 cuts off the zombie, wyvern yuki-onna and... yeti?

>erases you unless you spend 15 LP to retain your memory
Yeah, this one's BS

Illegible/10.

Glory hole of prosperity
Adventure helmet
Demon Maid
Meme Machine

I REGRET NOTHING

Are you people still whining about that? Man you're entitled.

Wizardchan Account, Grimy Note, Meme Machine, Demon Maid

>Yeah, those stupid entitled, SJW, feminazi, millennial cucks and their sense of self.
>Wanting their own autonomy, how entitled can those cucks be.
>Aren't I right guys? Huh? Huh?

I choose 5 year apprenticeship 4 times. Didn't expect that, did you, you old fuck?

>Murders the crew
>Implying they would survive the curbstomping of the things anyways
>She then expends the next THOUSAND years or so preparing all this

Im supposed to be mad?

Sorry I haven't had time to work on this yesterday. I know I won't have much time today either.

But there's one fairly critical detail (that I had been saving for a quest section) I feel I should mention. The thing that attacked the ship? It was turning people into cronenbergs. Think of things aling the lines of my Defender of Humanity CYOA. The last Maki saw Lena, she hardly looked like Lena. I won't say whether or not the crew could really be saved, but there's some more information to work with.

Some things I plan to add to the ship section:
Cargo (with a hangar option for big ships / colonies)
Shields
Weapons
Fighter ships (things smaller than cruisers that are all-in-one combat ships)
Luxury

What's a cronenberg? Some kind of mega jew?

I just used the term (named a a person known for the stuff) that they used in Rick & Morty. Basically intense body horror.

Lena's picture isn't all that horrific.

Very famous filmmaker, his films most famous for the disturbing imagery of visceral, gruesome human transformation. Among his masterpieces are The Fly, Scanners, Videodrome, eXistenZ and The Brood.

Recently, the name once again gained memetic status due to being featured in the cartoon Rick & Morty, in which the verb "Cronenberg'd" is used to jokingly refer to the mad scientist Rick's experiment transforming humans into shapeless masses of eyes, teeth and flesh, like from a Cronenberg film.

Looks like time fuckery to me

That is why Maki doesn't trust her.

Are you a time traveler

What makes you think that nonsense?

You seem familiar with time fuckery

You have your autonomy. You can say no and keep your current life, or you can pay the cost to keep your memories and still get a second chance plus 25 points worth of boosts.

You're the kind of person who opens his mouth and waits for a roast duck to fly into it, then spits it out and whines because it didn't have a scallion along with it.

I fucked your ass time and time again if that's what you're asking.

Its not that hard to see that this is time fuckery
I mean come on even now she is phasing in an out

She's just blue

da ba dee dabi die

Normal hair, eyes, skin (red, blue, pale)

Gender Swap 4
Bookworm, Science 5
Cute, general 5

Quick Learner 8
Stalker, Future Love Interest fused 8

Prep School 3
Mature Teacher

Leaves seven points.

Add a Bookworm speciality for languages. Then three 1UPs.

I should have no trouble in school, with my inherent abilities and my uncanny facility for picking up advanced ideas as if I've seen them all before somehow.

I'll be absolutely adorable of course, quite the cutest little girl in the school; and nothing can be sweeter than the way the little boy who fixated on me on our very first day at school goes on to stick right by me through all the years to come. I know, it might be creepy for a while, when we're teenagers and don't know quite how to cope with how we're beginning to feel, but in the end we'll know it was meant to be.

I don't know, user. What should they complain about? Or are you just triggered by negative feedback in general?

Well, I'm not. Ditching the memory of a screwy life would be nice.

You can do it right now you know. No need for silly pretend games.

"Your CYOA doesn't let me have everything I want for free" isn't negative feedback. It's a fundamental misunderstanding of what a choice is.

Nah, my memory is too sharp to just ditch shit.

Money,of course.

assuming had a safe way of ensuring it was mine, 10 billion dollars. if i dont then the gf

Half-Life 3. I just guaranteed the existence of an afterlife for all mankind. You're welcome.

Yes, in a frozen over Hell!

>Appearance
Normal Hair Colour - Blonde
Normal Eye Colour - Blue
Normal Skin Colour - Pale
Pure (6)
Ultra Sensitive (2)
Gender Swap (4)
>Talents
Cute - General (5)
Artistic - Drawing (5)
Tech Mastery Untalent (+5)
>Enchantments
Retain Memories (15)
Extended Life (1)
>Friends
Stalker (4)
>School
Fun Kindergarten (3)
>Teacher
Gamer Teacher

So who else is gonna be in school with me?

Wizard
Prestidigitation alone can make you rich and charm person + polymorph can get you all the pussy you want.

Then you're either a liar or a coward.

Given the choice, I think most people would choose to live in Alaska than not at all.

Why am I not the dragon king of a fantasy kingdom?

How are you going to get rich on 20 casts of polymorph per month, minus five per time you decide to get your dick/pussy/dickpussy wet?

Stop posting, retard.

I don't think you understand how the mind functions.

I know you're a moron.

>cringing at the view in the mirror

How about no.

Some of the text in this CYOA alludes to a 3rd page, does anybody know if one was made?

Is that all you could come up with?

>gf
>no bf
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As long as you remember nobody wants to play pretend with you any more when you say that you used to be a big man. That's just ewww.

Well, they're all women, calling it "user's BF" would be misleading.

>non-anime gf

Don't know how to feel about this one.

well technically you should feel normal considering you aren't a anime protagonist

>Dat spoiler

You know with that information Maki might of had the right of it. Just because we were convinced we could save everyone if they were all turned into cronenburgs I don't know there was anything we could do about it.

there should be ways to make creatures appropriate to the strange biomes.
as it is, you can only populate your crystal and biomechanical regions with normal creatures.

>Forced to become a filthy xeno

Can't I just get augmented or something?

I doubt that blowing almost the whole ship was going to be done if it was not the only choice anyways

The "human" option is there

>Veeky Forums
>none of them are ever into traditional games
Why?

Wasn't Maki like a lowly bodyguard? What the fuck did she know. She might have singlehandedly murdered all your crewmembers by going all martyr-yandere on your ass.

architect
flesh sculptor
astral informant

>Trap
>Endowed 3
>Artistic 3
>Master chef 3

Everyone knows the best traps are the ones with big dicks! It's even manlier to dominate a trap with a big dick!

If you install yourself as the ai of the ship and see that shit in the cameras im sure you would have done something similar don't you?

Who would believe me even if I did say that?

Arielle could almost certainly be talked into it, and Ramona might enjoy a beer & crisps type game so long as it's with the right company.

Nope.