Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1427: Smack That Ass Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jkT14Y37).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So jumpers, what is your favourite melee combo

Do you know what time it is? It's build-posting time.

Jump #299: Final Fantasy VIII
>The Empress, reversed: Stifling matriarchal influence.
Can you say "sorceresses"? I knew you could.
>Age: 22
>Location: The Moon
Wait. What?
>Identity: Scientist (-100)
>Drawbacks: Lunar Cry (+300), Time Kompression (+300)
Oh. Evil sorceress threw me onto the moon at the start of the jump. Yay, I'm going to level up to 99 in about six hours flat! (No, this is not a good thing.)
>Limit Break (Free)
I don't even want to think about what my limit break would be.
>Certified Scientist (Free, Scientist)
Of course I'm certified. I have the straightjacket to prove it- I mean the PhD to prove it!
>Fan Club (1300)
The public loves me. How does the public know I exist?
>Sorcery Stopper (1100, Scientist)
Being able to engineer something that can put a halt to magic is immensely useful. I'll be studying THIS in detail.
>Amnesia-Proof (500)
I think I've crossed into the point that I'm grabbing such things to make sure I cover any remaining vulnerabilities. If someone obliviates me, it just won't take, for instance. There aren't very many other perks that I've seen which give flat-out immunity to such a problem, so this is worthwhile, even if unlikely to do anything.
>Sufficiently Analyzed Magic (200, Scientist)
The last puzzle piece needed to unify my magic system. Every piece of magic, tech, and biology that I have is now completely interchangeable.
>Salary (0)
Also I'm going to be drawing a permanent salary for the rest of my chain, between 500 gil and a 30,000 gil per week. How handy is that? Back-of-the-envelope calculations say that gil here is 10:1 to USD, so that's effectively three thousand a week. $150k a year is a reasonable salary for a mercenary, no?

So, firstly: I awaken on the moon. Surrounded by monsters.

Nope. Nope nope nope nope nooooooope. Maximum nope. And while I'm busy noping the fuck out, I've got literally everything that is not me on the moon trying to kill me, eat me, and defile my corpse. And not necessarily in that order. I'm not a fan of that, for obvious reasons. And we are talking MONTHS of this, because my wings have somehow been clipped and I can't escape the moon's gravity well, or teleport away. Thanks to some geniuses thinking too far outside the box, I can't even call for help because all radio transmissions are jammed worldwide. (As though that makes ANY degree of sense.) That's okay though, I can deal with this. Eventually, the Lunar Cry occurs - an event wherein monsters from the moon are sent planetside. I'm in the middle of that mass of monsters.

I am also the only living thing that makes it to the planet, because bored jumpers and planets full of monsters either mean you're going to civilize the monsters or kill them all, and guess which option I went for.

Well, I guess technically not the ONLY living thing, just the only living thing from the moon. Sorceress Adel's tomb comes down too, after all. On the plus side, this all means I get to join the party, even if the party is looking askance at me because I'm a scientist they've never heard of, drawing a SeeD salary that isn't on the books, and essentially came out of nowhere. Sure, I can't stop most of the stupidity, but I can at least join them in the remaining 10% of the game's plot: con them into taking me along, and go with them while everything goes as it did in canon. Time compression, and then dealing with Ultimecia.

Well gents Im going back to work. Please do have a wonderful day in my absence.

In the wake of that, everyone gets scattered across time. I actually ended up about ten years before I arrived, and as a result... well, I ended up working to augment any number of technologies for the Gardens and drawing a handsome salary as a result, but was never officially on the books. And this is while dealing with the ridiculous setbacks I kept getting. And the Gardens are happy to take whatever it is I want to invent, but they won't officially acknowledge me. In fact, any requests for assistance are basically ignored until the danger's passed. The only SeeD members I ever saw were the few willing to test out new hardware.

About the time the jump ended, I'd figured out how to allow junctioning without overwriting memories, as well as boosting soldiers' abilities without having to actually junction a guardian permanently... and... cripes, the jump ended right as I blinked into existence and past-Crux got magicked to the moon. No wonder Ultimecia threw me up there... I was giving everyone the means to fight her in the future.

Stupid time loops.

Danger noodle! I want to boop the snoot, but danger. :<

Also my FF7 build is over 20k so far. Going to have to pastebin that sucker and just post an excerpt whenever I complete it. Sadness.

Combo Star fro. SDS, Timestop, Omega Super Speed from X-Men Movies, gauntlets(?) from Endless Frontier, one of the capstones from Fate Extra, 1000 fists from Kung Fu Hustle, Double Tap from Generic Zombies, etc., etc.

Just adding unarmed perks upon unarmed perks until it almost seems like overkill. Really, it just builds itself.

when did you first use this combo?

Can anyone tell me in Ar Nosurge or Surge Concerto, is Solipsis (indefinite Evangenomization) actually possible? Or is there something concrete that prevents it?

Jump #12: Terraria - Finally, a vacation!

>G: I believe the last time you said that, we ended up hiding in a castle for a decade.

First of, we were not hiding, and second, I don't care. Even if I have to go out and kill every other living thing on the planet, I am going to get the moment of peace and goddamned quiet I deserve.

Drawbacks: The Blood Moon, You Feel An Evil Presence (1600)

Origin: Drop-in (Free)

-Perks-
Discrete, Little Pieces (1550) - Something to help collect resources for smithing and building.
Guide Sense (1450) - So, I know how to put said resources together to make better swords? Cool.
Inventory (1350) - Oh my Jump-chan where has this been my enntire life.

>G: Alright, i've heard you mention that name a few times, and I have to ask - Jump-chan?

Well, yeah, I can't exactly let her/him/they/whatever go unamed, can I?

>G: Fair enough.

Delineated Crafting (1150) - An even better version of the above perk.
Mediumcore (850) - So, wait, I can die, and then be immediately revived without the "chain" being over!? This would have been so useful!
Frequent Flyer Miles (250) - ...Okay, can I choose what ores these worlds have? Even if I can't, renewable ores are important to fulfilling my goal.

-Items-
Liquid Generator (Free) - Ahahahahha! Infinite liquids! Welp, Set this up in the warehouse, and I'll never have to worry about dehydration again. Hell, if I can figure out a way to make liquid ore, I'll never have to worry about resources again.

[1/2]

Fortunately, I did not need to kill everything. Anout five days after I got on this world, I built a huge castle with metal gates, got the seeds to any plant I could find that I recognized, and enjoyed myself. Sure, it got a little noisy every now and then, and I had to wall up the gates occasionally when a horde of shambling blood zombies busted it down, but it was otherwise peaceful.

Hell, even that giant fucking eyeball wasn't much of a problem. Every time it showed up, I shot it full of swords and vaporized it with Ea. A lot of my time was spent peacefully mining metals and forging. It was...nice.

Nevermind, I can't read. Bad idea.

Combos are crap, one must flow as a river adapting with the rhythm of the flight and Using whatever means they can to defeat their opponent,or did you forget What happened to Puri-Puri-Prisoner when he fought the sea king? that said, I do have moves I like. like the black hole bearhug or The 708 Pressure points strife and strike.

This is my reaction to how wrong you are.

Actually, what IS Solipsis and indefinite Evangenomization? Is it just a kind of fusion powered by song magic?

Remember that one baby who tried to hug the danger noodle and ended up getting hugged?

Can an exalted infernals inner world have some form of sky? If so can we make our own constellations?

I had an idea because I remember a perk that allowed you to call on the power of constellations recently no matter what world you are in.

I don't really like getting into melee range these days. It feels so...limiting.

Despite that, I have invented two martial arts designed as Exalted-style martial arts back when I didn't expect to ever actually end up in Exalted.

The first, is Kaleid Hero Style (pastebin.com/jkT14Y37).

The second is Space CQC. I used Hidden Forbidden Jumper Style to put together Ju no Ken (Hokuto no Shinken), Kishin Ken (Super Robot Wars), Onmyoken (Samurai Deeper Kyo), Buddha's Palm and Toad Style (Kung Fu Hustle), CQC (Metal Gear Solid) and Space Karate (GUNNM).

Combining with Tempest (Jade Empire), Mark of a Crimson King (Samurai Deeper Kyo), a fragment of my ex-Thorn (Tower of God) and Angel of Death (40K Imperium) gives me effectively inexhaustible stamina while crippling my opponent's life force.

Combining Hybrid (Smite) with Reality Slash augmented by Abyss of Magic (Overlord) then allows my fists to punch through space itself.

Combining with CSB and Stagger (FF13-3) respectively expedites using all these skills at once, and doubles the damage dealt while also negating esoteric stability effects.

Combining Kinetics (City of Heroes) and Gravity Well (Gravity Rush) lets me add my own gravitational force to my blows, and control their inertia.

The HYDRA Blueprints (MCU) are used to merge the Little Doctor (Ender's Game) and GBE (Blame!) technologies with the GUNNM nanites, and also using Creative Composer (Ar Tonelico) to emulate C'tan mass-energy manipulation techniques at melee scale. Said nanites are further plated with Barbadium (God of Highschool) to better channel the King's fundamental force manipulation through. Fulmigati's full work (Van Helsing) is also used to add Alchemist (SRW) to the nanites, in order to emulate the Granzon's level of gravity control on a smaller scale.

Anyway, to summarise: My punches are pretty hard and fast.

Totally. The canon examples include weird skies, in fact

>Can an exalted infernals inner world have some form of sky?
Yes. Most of the canon examples include strange skies:
>glassy citadels floating atop clouds in a brazen sky;
>a massive upside-down fortress hanging above a forest of ivory trees surrounding a still, emerald lake;
>or a city of cyclopean basalt towers beneath a jet-black sky in which a single red eye hangs and stares.

>If so can we make our own constellations?
Sort of, but stars in Exalted are notably much smaller than IRL stars.

Those in Creation are just shining points attached to the Firmanent (the world's ceiling), and can fall down to the ground below, usually when the god associated with that star dies (Starmetal is mined from these fallen stars, explaining the name).

The stars in Malfeas are demons, thrown into the sky by the 3rd Circle known as Orabilis. They slowly burn with white fire until they finally expire.

Nice thanks.

Come to think of it-the Sun has the Daystar. Luna has Silver Chair.

But rather than having some sort of Mercury-shaped shipbot, the Maidens just share this fancy barge and aren't actually very star-like at all right?

*put on Jumpmaker hat*

The only Surge Concerto series jump made is Ciel Nosurge by me, though Annete is doing Ar Nosurge.
Let me paste a bit of the notes on the Synchronization perk:
>There is also the danger of the fourth level, called Solipsis. Solipsis is similar to the Evangenomization level, except it is a permanent change. Should you ever attain such a level (which would be extremely hard on its own and only attainable once), there will be not turning back as you fuse into one powerful being, though your chain may end at that point should the being you fuse with have too big of a power differential between it and you.
Meaning yes, it is attainable but only once and there can't be too much of an upward power differential between both entities.

No problem.

If I may ask, what're you going to do with these constellations?

Nope, they're not very star-like at all.

Their association with the stars is mostly because Astrology's usually performed with the stars (for lack of Loom-access), and IIRC they used the star to remote-manipulate the Loom of Fate before the Primordial War.

Thought so.

Also not him, but that does remind me of the perk in Sidereals jump that lets you develop new Astrology based off whatever local constellations there are nearby. Pretty neat to rearrange your own stars to apply that.

Didn't refresh the page fast enough, but it's not necessarily a 'bad idea' but a dangerous one, certainly.

Solipsis is one of the name for indefinite Evangenomization. It's a complete merging of both individual on the deepest level, like a permanent version of the rightmost case of pic related of myrm's post .

Haven't gotten to Sidereal yet. However turning someone into a duck with a punch, would be my favorite combo. Until then my favorite would have to be rapidfire fisticuffs/fingerpokes/kicks followed up by a massive one inch punch. I haven't gotten far in my restarted chain.

Thanks anyway. One further question - can an animal-type Genom synchronize with a Sharl (one with a Nayaflask-type body)?
They're both genoms, and the Sharl doesn't *need* to sync with the animal-type because it can use song magic by itself (the sharl in this case being my jumper, so it can eat for its own sustenance), but it seems like the animal type would still benefit from the synchronization.

Multiple ideas. For one use them for summoning purposes from faery tail. I think I saw a sidereal perk to get power from stars too.

Also stars are pretty.

>For one use them for summoning purposes from faery tail
Don't think you understand how that works.

*raise finger then lower it*

You know what, I have no idea, but I'm going to say yes, at least because as far as I know it shouldn't be impossible, but keep in mind that the process may be different for sharl-genom synch than for human-genom synch, and keep in mind the fact that human-genom synch is well researched amonst the population contrary to sharl-genom synch, so you may have to research it more in depth.

Of course, that's only taking the in-universe method into account, as the perk version from the jump would allow it regardless with a little tinkering around.

Use a blank silver key on a new constellation. Make lots of silver keys and custom constellations.

Oh right, I forgot the hideously awful jump for that series did stupid stuff like that.

Still, not much point given how weak all Silver Keys are.

user, silver keys aren't blank in canon. The one in the jump is completely OC. Silver Keys, as far as canon shows, cannot be made, just reforged at certain times and places.

I bought a key. I use cheatmode on key. I have more keys now.

Eh I like them.

Not quite right. A sacrificed key, that thing Lucy did where she sacrificed Aquarius to get her powers for a short time, can be brought back after a year.

You can buy a blank one in the jump just for this kind of thing user.

When has lucy ever been useful for anything other than T and A?

Right, while I don't know anything about Fairy Tail... The Sidereal thing's pretty nice.

Though usually the astrology benefits are redundant, since you could do pretty much any effect you could want with the 25 (or 27) canon constellations.

But it's nice if you're willing to put a whole load of study and effort for a new astrological charm for one of your new constellations.

>Also stars are pretty.
Fair enough. Stars are nice.

Are all exalts chesty butts or are there any pretty lolixalts?

Helped Natsu beat Gajeel the first time they fought for real since he would have lost without her. Beat one of the stronger villains in the Edolas arc. Beat one of Oracion Seis during that arc. Was pretty damn important for the GMG arc since without her (And her future self) the heroes wouldn't have even known about the bad guys plans and thus would have been gangbanged by thousands of dragons by surprise. Pretty much saved the whole guild during the Tartaros arc with the aforementioned Aquarius thing. And she's actually gotten a fair amount of power now that she can fuse with her summons.

She's really not useless. She might not be Natsu or Erza but she does important stuff.

Oh, also forgot one of her biggest influences on the story. Her saving Loke by staring down the Spirit King, impressive on it's own, is what causes the Tower of Heaven arc to happen which is what ultimately brings Jellal, a pretty important figure for the rest of the story, back to the good side.

I made this Jump, and am posting it here for feedback.

They come in all shapes (though chesty butts are apparently common).

As for pretty lolixalts. Well... there's Faka Kun, but she's got panda-spots, there's Raksi, but she's a cannibal queen, there's Shoat of the Mire, but she's an insane Abyssal and an actual child.

Crow the Boy would probably count though. She's pretty decent, aside from leading a youth gang.

Can't find a pdf of Caste Book: Eclipse for a picture of her though, so have Plentimon instead.

Huh. I remember this series. Not too shabby GoneAnon, glad to have a new creator.

Thanks

Yeah I didn't take that perk. It's mostly just a hypothetical situation I thought of as a side effect of wiki-trawling.

I have this very scatterbrained idea of evangenomizing and entering solipsis with a daughter-bud of my symbiotic armor but it involves the suit assimilating a copy of the Ar Nosurge Tube.
I don't actually know what benefit it gives since I took Sharl as my race but I feel like I'd get an achievement for doing it. ...I just realised that's pretty much the motto of the latter part of my chain. *despairs*

Ah, here goes. Crow the Boy.

There's also Rose Sun and Moon, who fits the lolixalt decription even more, but she's taken and not as interesting.

Island seems to be overpriced at 800cp. I mean maybe 600cp but 80% your starting budget for just a mansion out at sea is pretty pricey. Other than the weird jump design, with pricing on the bottom instead on the top. It looks pretty solid.

Mind posting your build? Just for curiosity's sake.

Should the pricing be at the top next to the name of the purchase?

That was supposed to respond to Manyfist

Yūsha Gojo Kumiai Kōryūgata Keijiban
~Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Board~ note, this happens before generic Universal monsters.
The Ride Never Ends (+200 no it does not
The Long Haul (+300 need to grind anyway
Retired Hero-100 yep has most of the discounts I want
Magician: journeyman of muscle mystery
Exchange BBS (Free) pretty damn necessary for the feel of the setting.
blessing of God -400 always take these trust me
Immortality -200 discount for retired hero need these
Party Call :TJ, Tina,Monique, RJ, painwheel
, mother box, Leonardo da Vinci, Saitama , free
divine charm -400 so I can make a new one of these every month because of minecraft duplication right?
Magical library -100 discount for retired hero. You can master muscle mystery from one book. Not sure how much info there going to be here, maybe supplemental materials?
reserve of star alloy -200 discount for retired hero . Oh yes, this will do nicely
Demon Crown -100 I've been needing one of these.
TJ: warrior: camo sniper
Tina: magician: explosion specialist
Monique: magician: bio wizard
Exchange BBS (Free)
RJ:
warrior: beast King
Exchange BBS (Free)

painwheel
: warrior: Taoist sword master
Exchange BBS (Free)

mother box: magician: synergist
Exchange BBS (Free)

Leonardo da Vinci: magician: arcane Forge master
Exchange BBS (Free)

Saitama: rogue: Traceur
Exchange BBS (Free)
The plan: lots of grinding for battles with lots of demon lords, mastering muscle mystery, fancy adventure in which I save several dozen worlds

Reminder that the best disability for the Katawa Shoujo jump is having a penis so large that you pass out when you get an erection.

>Reminder that the best disability for the Katawa Shoujo jump is having a penis so large that you pass out when you get an erection.

isn't that Literally one of the drawbacks though?

The what jump where?

Cute!

Origin
Displaced (Free)

Species
Sharl (Prototype Nayaflask-style body) (100)

Perks
Simple Hobby (Cielnotronics) (Free)
Tinkering Enthusiast (200)
Exterior Help (300)
Oversight (600)
Hello, [Insert Name Here] (100)
Multiple Choice Dialogue (200)

Items
Sharl Nest (Free)
Hobby Supply Stash (Cielnotronics) (Free)
Basic Cielnotron (100)
Nosurge Magical Languages (Learned in jump)
Music Box (Free)
Costume Selection (Free)

Drawbacks
Save Bezel Project (-600)
Hostile Fourth Wall Being (-200)
Making Waves (+0)

This is...quite late in my chain, so spectacular forces will be brought to bear.

The plan:
Immediately install force shields on the planet to protect the cities.
Immediately embark on solar rejuvenation program - removing heavy elements from the sun's core and outer layers via stellar-scale alchemical transmutation or sorcery as required. May require adaptation if I get there and there's some other problem. I have three years before scheduled destruction. May require re-positioning the planet.
Immediately send low-powered (1/10th power) copy to look after Ion and prevent her death.
As the 4th Wall Being causes trouble, tranq/KO whoever it's controlling and use banishment/control purge abilities to evacuate it from civilians.

I love it really although the price is coming after the perk descriptions tweets my autism.

was probably meant for As for the pricing location, some jumps do it at the bottom but most place it near the top.

Thanks. Looks quite feasible but you may have trouble with Bezel since it's mostly the fact that Ion and Nero are on Ra Ciela that is destabilizing it.

Solars vary the most, though in the first age the superheroic build was near-universal until they got really old-at which point most of them gracefully transition into wise old master; even now, most of them look like athletes-except for Arianna, the iconic nerd. Lunars tend towards the feral barbarian look; even the more waify ones have a feral feyish thing or a street thief sort of look. Sidereals are like Solars, though the most prominent ones are a fair bit slimmer. Dragonblooded are socially pressured to be strapping specimens of genetic purity these days-although there are some prominent exceptions. Abyssals always look like they've just raided a Hot Topic, but underneath the mascara and piercings are roughly as fit as Solars.

Infernals...see, not only is the Infernal selection process even more random and arbitrary than the Solars' (Ebby straight up grabbed and blackmailed one he liked), but the patrons they choose can have quite serious physical repercussions. So they're all over the place. Cearr has the Conan muscles, Gryfalcon and Manosque have runner physiques and Copal's a crab mummy.

The weird thing about Sulumor isn't that she's a curvy albino. It's the bondage nun outfit.

THERE IS NO RELIGION IN CREATION OR MALFEAS THAT DRESSES LIKE THAT. Nor is there an element of BDSM in Cecelyne's religion.

I choose to believe she got near Oramus one day while he was particularly restless, saw a vision of a sex dungeon from beyond the world and misinterpreted as a social darwinist nun habit.

Short but solid.

Oh shit, this is that one with the sociopathic dick isn't it? And everything goes full Battle Royale, and the motherfucker is remembered as a hero because reasons.

Plenty of sociopathic dicks in this one ;)

Drake with his whip arm, torturing kids

Cain with his telekinesis, torturing kids

Penny with her illusions, tort-

Wow this place was a mess

The wording on your plan brings a thought back from the dead for me. Back in the day, when FMA didn't have Brotherhood, I was invited to RP with a friend. I had this crazy idea of someone using Alchemy and the principles of Equivalent Exchange to process energy into matter and no one could ever agree if that was possible. As Equivalent Exchange works in the series, as I've watched it, it should be possible but the input of energy would be huge for every little matter output. Since my next destination is FMA I thought I'd talk to /JC about it.

So do you guys have an opinion on my wacky Maybe-Alchemy?

It's in the Upload folder. Was posted a bunch over the last two threads. Don't get your hopes up though. It's not a lewd jump. is just being a nutter.

I'd say maybe, but the energy cost of the transmutation would be much bigger than normal.
That and the fact that allowing matter-energy transmutation would enable a lot of very amusing shenanigans.

>I'd say maybe, but the energy cost of the transmutation would be much bigger than normal.
I was thinking along the lines of dragging all ambient radiation in an area measured in hundreds of yards to create rice sized pieces of metal personally, though that trick would be nifty as fuck for the instant 'darkness' that would happen at the time.

>That and the fact that allowing matter-energy transmutation would enable a lot of very amusing shenanigans.
Agreed. Matter-Energy stuff is awesome wherever I can find it in media.

Honestly, such a wide range of things are considered "Alchemy" in Full Metal Alchemist that I don't see any holes in your logic. Sure, the Energy-to-Matter ratio would probably suck, but you know that.

Plus, depending on how you demonstrate this to the State Alchemist Board, you could get a really edgy title like "Darkness Alchemist". Silly names are always a bonus.

Anons it has gotten the point where I am dreaming about my jumps, i-is this okay?

Yeah it's a really flexible system. Darkness Alchemist or something related to ice, because I could also just take the kinetic energy from nearby things to produce stuff like gold sand and walls of ice dozens of feet thick out of... thin air.

>Dreaming
>Not spending the majority of every day fantisising about the supernatrul abilities gained in your jumps

Perk that'll allow me to turn any sentient object into an anthro form of itself?

Honestly, I agree with the others. I think it would be technically possible, but the energy requirement would be huge. It'd be, like, stupidly inefficient, to the point that it would be almost useless day-to-day.
But, on the other hand, if you could set up a power plant or something, you could probably make an awesome living just transmuting goods out of energy.

I've gotten to the point where my dreams occasionally have me think things like, "Oh, this isn't scary, I can just ."

Really puts a damper on nightmares.

How about instead of nightmares, you just put yourself in precarious poistions in real life. No way to superpower out of that.

Doesn't Sailor Moon have an item for that?

In reality I'd be using the inefficiency against itself. The sudden darkness and ice that result from me feeding radiation and kinetic energy into my alchemy would be what most folk would see, the matter stuff isn't even for Jumper Quackery™ like if I end up fighting someone I actually have to pull the big guns out for I can do everything Alchemy can do I'll be able to do with the powers I have.

so besides the lockpicks in Dark Cloud, is there anything we have for turning any sort of physical object into a Mimic?

So do Gaiaphage powers show up on your rock body or your avatar?

...I envy people who have regular dreams at all.

My dreams are usually full of being in a black space, thinking about nothing, usually with a vague sensation of heat, followed by waking up. Anything tangible even HAPPENING is a good dream for me.

The closest I had was near the start of my stay here, I had a dream about arguing with other people about Jumpchain. Bunch of stoners, from what little I remember. It was a sunny afternoon, and we were hanging out in a construction yard for some reason. Towards the end, I think we were arguing about how it was pronounced. I kept arguing it wasn't pronounced Juh-hump-chauuuuuuun like they kept saying.

I think FF12 (the version on the drive) has something for that.

On your rock body. Your avatar is useful in convincing people to come and touch your rock body, allowing you to use further abilities on them. Obviously in future jumps they al carry over to your main form.

>it would be that The Emperor has faculties such that The Plan is probably the most viable path for humanity

You'd think that should be obvious, but apparently not.

Is this bait?

I'm really not sure.

who are the ladies?

Wasn't that OC option added on request when Celestial Spirits were first being added? Or am I getting that mixed up with a different thing?

There is a ceremony in the manga specifically to create a new key. It has an entire mininarc during the arena battles.

The duck punch isn't a combo. It's actually explicitly impossible to combo with anything else.

Oh, sweet.

What key was that?

She is, indeed.

Gracious Shaia and Belladonna Atropa, both of them Sidereals.

I don't know if there's any more info on them, aside from that.

So many fine ladies in Exalted.

Digital Animation from Digimon Tamers? Sort of?

Is the Young Justice's Earth the same Earth where the events of the new DCAU movies take place? The design and voice actors are the same, but I don't think there is a clear a confirmation on this.

Nope, there is no Teen Titans in YJ. Only the Team.

What're some items you can get that are indestructible via fiat?

It triggers my autism, too. Why do people do this?

Items can be ungraded in SAO into being immortal objects.

How would Greed's ability work with The Gamer ability?

Sburb
Origin: Troll Highblood

Perks
Irons in the Fire
S U C K E R S (200cp)
Smooth Sylladex (200cp)
Sea-Dweller Heiress (300cp)
You Can’t Keep Down the Clown (300cp)
God Tier (400cp)
A Taste for Adventure (600cp)

Gear
Fetch Modus
Strife Specibi
Faygo
Highblood Jewelry
Upgraded Sylladex (50cp)
Trollian Client (50cp)
Veil Ectobiology Lab (300cp)

Drawbacks
Magic is Fake as Shit (+200cp)
MiRaClEs (+200cp)
Pumpkin Party in Sea Hitler’s Underwater Apocalypse (+200cp)
Single Player Dead Session (+800cp)

Rate my odds of survival.

The Gamer's power is explicitly being supported by Gaia because it breaks normal rules and Val said if it's an external source then you'd need some way to maintain connection to it post-jump. So it probably wouldn't work so great.

For the 40k Imperium jump, if you took Icon of the Regiment as a space marine you'd be obscenely good at whatever your chapter already specializes in, so taking Primarch's Blood would just jack that up even further right?

What do you guys think would be the best Chapter/Primarch combo for this?

Wait doesn't the Gamer ability specifically say it was given to you by the Benefactor?

Possibly survivable, but unlikely. 15% at best.