Bcash

>bcash
Can somebody explain to me the mindset of the people who shit on bitcoin cash? Are they corecucks who think lightning network is anything but a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

forensics.cs.umass.edu/graphene/graphene-short.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bcash shills are everywhere today. fuck yourself

because its a shit coin thats going down and its still being shill?

Imagine being so autistic you still refer to bitcoin cash as bcash despite bitcoin cash being added to coinbase. You've been btfo kid.
>going down
I've heard this meme since the fork happened

I just hate how buttblasted bcashers are and how everything they do looks like highly coordinated shilling. Just stop fucking with the market, no one cares about your bitcoin wars

you seemed to miss the pump and dumps new friend.

It's a PnD scheme

Is this a samefag or what. Bitcoin Cash has only gone up, it's above 3k now and was 300 when it first launched

Do you even know what pump and dump means

It's because it is an airdrop, so it's like a free bribe, paid out to all bitcoin holders.

You will probably find that most of the anti BCH posting is done by alt guys who have no or few BTC.

There is no disputing that BCH is overvalued, by a factor of about 5. But it is a tiny market, which is run by a small handful of high wealth concentration individuals. It's used as a platform to point out the flaws of bitcoin, but doesn't actually fix any of them, or improve upon the tech of bitcoin or existing alts.

If any cryptocurrency in existence today is either an empty pnd that goes to zero, or is a state-level attack against the concept of crypto, then BCH is the most likely suspect.

Its the only plausible threat to bitcoin, they have a reason to sweat and FUD when it gains momentum.

BCH is a chink bootleg BTC knockoff. When Roger Ver will get tired of playing with it, you're going to get dumped on.

>doesn't fix any of them

fees are literal pennies you stupid corecuck

meanwhile in corecuck land fees are $25

>he wasn't there for the first dumpening

Get dumped on kid

>Wenn zwei sich streiten...
kids, kids... KIDS!! ENOUGH ALREADY!

Corecucks btfo

BCH always falls below 0.1 BTC, when Roger stops pumping it. 0.1 BTC being the threshold where most BTC whales are willing to take the risk to move their Bitcoin wallets to dump their BCH.

But transactions right now are not the global economic issue.

We have payment solutions coming out of the ass, and you think the priority for crypto needs to be to add another payment option, when it has the potential to remodel all investment and money-flows?

It is this paucity of ambition that makes me think BCH pumpers are not so bright, and makes me bullish on bitcoin. It's like BCH has been devised to hand end-users the fantasy of "buying in early" to an undervalued cryptocurrency - like they missed out on with BTC. Meanwhile, state-level players are going to buy up all the BTC and use that for international money transactions.

State governments are squeezing individual sovereign citizens out of the BTC market and into the BCH marketplace. I don't think many BCH holders would like the sound of that, if they had it explained to them.

imagine being so autistic you get aggravated by a coin being abbreviated lmao.

>Meanwhile, state-level players are going to buy up all the BTC and use that for international money transactions.

Why though, if the fees and times are still there.

>bitcoin cash is overvalued

if you wanna talk about overvalued go no further than BTC a literal piece of shit Ponzi scheme that has functionality other then digital gold and 3 day transaction times. Im not a Bcash fanboy by any means Ive pumped and pumped both BTC and BCH but to infer the BTC is a good coin, you've gotta be fucking kidding man

Both BTC and BCC are shit. Total shit. The partisan nature of the split blinds people to that fact.

The God coin doesn't exist yet. There's a tiny chance it will be SKY, but that's all. It's probably something that will come out 5 years from now.

ICX is the godcoin though

So once the trading goes live on coinbase will it dump or moon?

>bch is overvalued
kek btc is a literal shitcoin, its actual value is around 1k usd

You really think the price will go up when people who get those hundreds of thousands of free fork sheckles will not just instantly dump them? These are normies we are talking about.

Because if BTC goes down everything goes down and fucking Jihan laughs his way to the bank. If you root for bcash you root for the popping of this bubble

The value of open ledger in financial services and international settlements is nothing short of revolutionary.

The concept of a world reserve currency that is neither free floated, nor issued by a single central bank or government is just as revolutionary.

The world is moving towards digital money. It's inevitable. But it needs to be based on a system which is hard or impossible to gain, hijack, or to take down the administrative network.
You are still looking at bitcoin as a transactional unit like that is the big issue that needs resolving in the world today. Even when you have cash, cards, apps, and money transfer companies to solve those issues for you.

Yes, it would be lovely to stroll into a shop and make a contactless payment with BTC. But it's not the main issue. Resolving national debts while paying just $100 for the upkeep of the open, distributed network which allows this to happen, is a big fucking deal.

Your current criticisms are a lot like someone who tells Lamboghini they should focus more attention on the texture of their steering wheel trim, because that is your primary point of contact with their product. It's blinkered to the point of stupidity.

>Ponzi scheme
There's that cringey meme again. Stop using words you do not understand. Crypto is by definition not a ponzi scheme. Go away and read what both are, then stop using that lazy shorthand to try and sound bright.

Redditors who got in yesterday

>The God coin doesn't exist yet.
or does it?

say it with me, Veeky Forums:
>price singularity

Great posts user, everything you said makes a lot of sense. I just can't wait for this all to be over and btc to trade sideways for a while. BCH has done nothing but hurt crypto

Its the same shit as BTC. it will have the exact same problems as BTC once their network is as overloaded as BTC is right now. Go fuck yourself you soulless sockpuppet no one is buying into your trash scam

Because its basically an illegitimate fake bitcoin that makes crypto look like a joke. And the only argument you have that it isn't is "b-but its on coinbase!" Literally the crypto equivalent of registering gooogle.com and filling it with malware.

BCashies are fucking delusional, probably the most mentally impaired crypto community out there

GRS is the God coin that's hindered by a shitty name that normies don't like. Go check it's tech out and be amazed.

> it will have the exact same problems as BTC once their network is as overloaded as BTC is right now

IRL lol
While reddit will whine nd beg companies for segwit and LN adoption, BCh will scale comfy for years

>it costs THIRTY fucking bucks to make a transaction on bitcoin core
>WOW I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY BITCOIN CASH IS RISING

If it wasn't because of dumb money and Stockholm syndrome, bitcoin core wouldn't even be worth $100

Thank god they are this dense. Fortunes will be made of these corecucks

Legitimacy is determined by consensus, and the consensus looks to be turning against BTC's ridiculous transfer fees and speed. Sure, its controlled by basically fuck your mother fuck and a literal terrorist, but that also gives them the power to get their shit in order without waiting on whatever the fuck the core devs are dragging their feet over.

By the way, this is why you have fucking inflation in real life. Inflation is Fiat's scaling mechanism, where everyone has enough cash to actually use the shit and it doesn't just end up worth so much you want to stash it under your mattress and taxes are forced to be raised to ridiculous levels because operating costs still have to be covered and taxing transactions is the only way you're going to get that money.

so much is certain

>You are still looking at bitcoin as a transactional unit
that was its intended purpose yes I am. I don't even give a fuck about small payments. I am moving any crypto currency somewhere (from a exchange I can change the mining fees on) I expected it to get there within the absolute maximum timeframe of 12 hours. The point of bitcoin isn't to pay off national debt. Its used as an intermediary to purchase other crypto (having the largest markets) and as a store of value. I don't want to have to use this piece of shit as medium in which to buy other crypto. The coin fails miserably at its intended purpose

Get ready to be meme'd the fuck out when Lightning Network is implemented and fixes all these issues.

Yeah $30 bucks now. If bitcoin cash was actually used it would prohibitively expense as well. Visa handles thousands of transactions a second. Bitcoin cash will never scale anywhere near that level. The blockchain by design requires time to verify on-chain transactions. The Bitcoin cash claim that it will every be able to operate as cash at scale is a fraud.

Because BCC is money grab. Its a scam. They forked the chain, bought stake and are defrauding people into buying into it. It is the antithesis of the whole idea of a public, indisputable ledger. They just forked it, commandeered the name and exploited people'd misunderstanding of blockchain technology to spread the cancer. That is why people hate it.

People hate bitcoin cash because it confusing people, obstructs mass adoption, and mainly because its a fucking lie, and a money grab scam.

>lie, scam, fraud
Woah, sorry, I just wanted cheap and fast transactions like Satoshi intended

>State level players
Oh God you are actually this deluded.

Dude, LN won't happen, and the so called 'state players' according to you are aware that Bitfinex is the cause why Bitcoin price is so high. If Bitfinex falls, which will happen by the way, Bitcoin will take a major and final hit. Bitcoin cash won't be affected.

Except thats a lie because on-chain transactions can never be cheap and fast if the entire world is using for transactions of the size that current centralized payment processing companies process. It will require an entirely new design or technology. Bitcoin cash just increases one variable and promised a laundry list of vaporware features.

who the fuck uses bCore?
steam dumped your retarded tech last week
bCore has steady 200k unconfirmed transaction for days now
>bCore is a giant with clay feet

THese faggots can't let go of their egos , they think a one day pnd represents viable tech.

There's an article by Gavin Andresen about using bloom filters to vastly improve the block propagation protocol
forensics.cs.umass.edu/graphene/graphene-short.pdf

BCH has multiple teams working on it. I asumme that they're aiming for solutions that don't cripple the currency.

Shitcash and shitcoin are normie shitcoins, they automaticly assume tvey'll gain more because of a bigger price, while shitcash and shitcoin only have went up 3x or so

>you are still looking at bitcoin as a transactional unit
your mother should have swallowed you

ITT: unintelligent people who have emotional attachments to their investments.

I know right!
these corecucks disgust me

>Yeah $30 bucks now. If bitcoin cash was actually used it would prohibitively expense as well.

If bitcoin cash had bitcoin core's volume, it would still be extremely cheap to use. Bitcoin core with segwit can handle IN THEORY assuming segwit adoption around 12.6 tps, compared to current real 59.5tps bitcoin cash can handle. Until blocks gets full, fees are basically free in any blockchain. Bitcoin cash can have a much greater number of tps without filling blocks compared to bitcoin core, therefore with current core's volume cash would still be basically free.

>Except thats a lie because on-chain transactions can never be cheap and fast if the entire world is using for transactions of the size that current centralized payment processing companies process. It will require an entirely new design or technology. Bitcoin cash just increases one variable and promised a laundry list of vaporware features.

Not temporarily using a perfectly fine solution because it doesn't scale to infinity is simply intentionally crippling the coin. There is absolutely no reason not to use 2MB, 4MB, 8MB or even 16MB blocks while another solution that better scales is developed. To the contrary, doing so will keep the adoption and price rising, instead of decreasing because the currency becomes absolutely useless until some "magic" solution which isn't known when will arrive happens. In fact, Lightning Network (which is a really shitty solution by the way, a proper solution would be something like Ethereum's sharding) WILL NOT work with 1MB blocks, it needs bigger blocks, this is a fact and has been admitted even by core devs.

It will be so funny when LN finally arrives, and people realize that it doesn't magically fix everything and instantly make bitcoin cheap to use, the same way they did when they found out that segwit also didn't make Bitcoin more usable.

Buy "Coca Cola Drink" guys, it's the real Bitcoin!

This dumb shit is why we can't have nice things.

>Not realizing that only about 10% of all money in coinbase had a chance to get these coins. Coinbase traffic is up 1000% since august bud.

both BTC and BCH holders sound like fucking cultists or maybe professional sports fans. That's why I hold neither.

pic related. it's you

Why is the chink knockoff better and faster?

Pajeet

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

The spammers always arrive in batches, and bring nothing but "Nuh-huh" levels of debate to the discussion.

################
BREAKING NEWS
################

FLIPPENING CONFIRMED FOR HAPPENING

COREKEKS CONFIRMED FOR BAGHOLDERS

ROGER CONFIRMED FOR UTTER CHAD

BCH CONFIRMED FOR NEW RESERVE CRYPTOCURRENCY 2018

################
BREAKING NEWS
################

############
THIS JUST IN