Bbg - Blood Bowl General

Age of Phone Posters edition.

Come join our league or discord or whatever. I dont care.

Main season in full swing. STALL season 2, soon. Maid RPG soon.

This is what you fucks get for letting the thread die. Post OC, or memes or something.

Discussion topic, why are chorfs the best race, and all the elf faggots super jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf
mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667
discord.gg/3mpKZx2
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957103
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/blood_bowl/teams_of_legend_en.pdf
ebay.com/itm/172602422817
darkswordminiatures.com
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10591&op=view
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10263
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957540
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957555
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957842
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957893
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=958045
youtube.com/watch?v=nLyLiXEkTgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I kick off skeletons and zombies from my team? I have 3 skeletons and 4 zombies.

Jesus god yes, 1 skeleman max.

Bumping with legendary plays

Here's all the shit that's normally at the top of the thread.

bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition (which FUMBBL is adjusting to):
mega.nz/#!5oZ1wRQZ!C4ksVQ_bEKIeA07EBKN0Q2LWOAsrgpHEiG_BND0nO2s
And the Deathzone Season 1 Supplement:
mega.nz/#!ktBllQAa!mHZskvUvvDISY2YE11O9Sedths12M4d2wuGXV2R8YD4

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

*dies again*

Might have been better that way but you just had to do something about it didn't you?

Woulda been better. You are correct.

Is there any fumbbl league out there that can compete with Veeky Forums?

I need skeletons against Skaven.

>tfw none of my plays have been so shit to be in the highlight reels

Do any XB1 guys frequent this thread?

>tfw none of my plays have been so awesome to be in any highlight reels.

Fire two skeleton. You need better tactics against skaven then shitty linos with +1 move.

Never forget

Sorry guy, this is fumbbl country.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957103

Secret League Exhibition.

So for official games like at a LGS am I only able to use Deathzone 1 and Corebook races? Or is there a way to play the others? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question im new to TTBB and wanted to play Lizzzzards.

Nah you can use Lizards
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/blood_bowl/teams_of_legend_en.pdf

dead

You are a horrible person, and I can respect that. Play on my scaly friend, play on.

ebay.com/itm/172602422817

Save up your NEETbux lads

Apologies Mods if this isn't allowed but figured I'd give it a shot.

Need to get rid of my Blood Bowl, just don't have the time for the game. I have the new box set, with all of the miniatures, rules, etc. They are on bases, not painted/primed or anything.

Goes for 95. I'm willing to dump for 60 and free shipping.

themissouriboy AT g mail . CO M if you are interested or just reply in thread. Thanks mods for the allowance, I won't spam it :)

No jokes, facebook groups like Wargaming Trading, Blood Bowl Trading and forums like Bartertown will snap your arm off at $60.

W e w

Has anyone ordered from darkswordminiatures.com before?
Theres an Argonian looking char id like to use as a lil' lizzzzzard/cheerleader but idk if they are trustworthy or not.

Made to order is up in new zealand. Full teams (Chaos, Dark elf, Chaos dwarf with and without bulls) Trophies, Dark elf assassin and Bull centaur seperate. Weird that there's no minotaur.

It's that time again. With no side leagues currently running it's time for the most Autistic of us to fill the gap.
That's right! It's time for STALL: Season 2: The Reee-ing

Group Page
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10591&op=view

What is it?
4 Round Knockout using Garion's Fapfics, the Secret League teams.

What's the Catch? Each round that you make it to, you will go onto the main Veeky Forums league page of fumbbl and roll 1d67 and make a whole new team to play that round.

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
Command: bbd67
Team are maid using Secret League Open:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10263

We need 16 players. LET's GET READY TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any questions?

Jesus Christ

13 More spots, come stall with us.

Holy moley $40 aud for one bull centaur.

Really glad I picked up that Dark Elf team cheap at a swap meet all those years ago.

dead

10 spots left. Come on, surely Veeky Forumss love for "fun" is not completely dead

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957540

How many level ups do you guys get per game on average? I'm like 6 games in on my team and I only get like one

Some teams are gonna get level ups faster. Most times one a game is the usual for a lower TV team, but if you really slam your opponent and you had a few players close to levels I've seen 4 levels after one game.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957555

Oh, ty

Aim for at least 1 a game. Always try to feed a TD to a person about to level if possible. Throw more hits with people within 2 SPP of a level, vanity pass with people who need 1 if possible.

Also a part of long term strategy in the game is learning how to make the right actions with the right players to earn SPP during the game.

Good example is "Saurusball". Saurus on the Lizardmen team almost exclusively level off of casualties and MVPs, but you have 6 of them so they will often get level slowly across the board. Veteran coaches will always be looking for chances in a game to risk a 5+ handoff or pickup. They'll never do it when there's a danger of the ball being stolen when it's dropped, or when they think they'll need to save the reroll for something else, but if they have the leisure to attempt it, it often ends up being worth it in the long run as even managing to do it once every 3 games on the right players massively accelerates the development of the team's most important players.

Though with the nuBB MVP system it is much easier to level Saurus and not have overleveled skinks.

Rolled 58 + 10 (1d58 + 10)

Let's keep this niggled thread alive with an apo roll

What would make you excited again?

$104 Chaos Dwarf team on G-Dubs.

Can someone talk me out of it? I'm even considering the $54 in addition so I can dick around with 16 hobgoblins and have the option to take 6/6 blockers.

I got them, and a set of trophies. At the price to get a full team you could get a set of willy or greebo chaos dwarfs - but I honestly prefer the GW chaos Dwarfs.

You're doing the opposite of what I asked, man!

I'm probably going to order it, but I just have a question: should I buy both sets--the $104 and $54? Is it dumb to want to spend that much to have all options? Y'know, running a team of just hobgoblins for giggles? I'm not well-versed in Blood Bowl, but I'm pretty certain hobgoblins are shit.

Don't bother

Yeah, I'm using lizards so I guess I'll try to do some saurus ball with them. Even my skins are leveling p slowly though. I have a game tomorrow so hopefully my dice will be en fuego

Man, the OP is even more shit than I remember it being.

See

This worth getting?

Only if you like collecting modles from that era or plan on playing dork elves. There are third party options wich may be comprable in price/cheaper

Rookies already in Round 5, with Vets due to join them this afternoon

Helps when I don't hit Post too early.

Both divisions will have until next Sunday, and I commend you all for your promptness and distinct lack of drama.

No drama cause our souls are dead. Hows plebbit league, i see you are the only significantly leveled coach in your division. Try to not screw it up this time.

Perhaps for nostalgia value. For pragmatic use, you can convert the team out of Darki Aeldari, it will be better looking and with more variety.

It only comes with 2 Blitzers, which is kinda terrible

>only half the positionals

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957842

Last vets game of the round.

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=957893

First vets game of the round ;_;

With all the rule changes and uber farmed teams, I demand a vote count to start the league anew! With fresh teams for a brighter future!

Mauled and Pizza, get on it and start the voting and shit!

fresh bump

bump season 2 episode 1

Game time, Get in here

>fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=958045

im 12 and what is this

First match of the rookies round 5

That is not what that is, that is a random Orcs. vs. Norse ranked match.

just restart

Bought a starter set recently and I'm painting up both those teams for friends, but now I need a team. What's a fun/competitive team?

Are any of the order to print teams (Chaos/Dark Elf/Chaos Dwarves) good for a beginner?

Dark Elves are pretty beginner friendly. Don't have much of the fragility elf teams normally have.

of those 3 dark elf. chaos are shit at low tv, and chorfs aren't that easy for a beginner

Did we learn anything new about the BB2 LE after the announcement?

Nope.

Are there scans for the Death Zone Season One book floating around somewhere?

I'll be buying it ASAP but I do actually need it before then (I can only get it after term starts and I need to know what I'm doing before then).

>tfw you missed the reply to the OP that had the mega link in it.

Last call for STALL. Running a short League this time to make more time for MAID: The RPG

Stall this thread out some

So from what I see, in League Play, you still earn gold for friendlies?

Anyone with experience got any tips for handling this other than putting an arbitrary cap on the amount of friendlies people can play?

Don't play friendlies at all.

Expensive mistakes.

Is a bad rule

Good Catch.

What's bad about it?

It punishes teams that have expensive base players because they can't save up to replace them if they die.

If you get a high enough treasury for expensive mistakes to be a real problem then you don't need to save up.

Well shit, thanks user

See you all on the last day of the next australian summer

I have to agree with here, you have a 2/3rds chance at

The rule is bad for two reasons. One if you're trying to replace an expensive piece you can lose money before you get enough money to afford that piece, this is bad.

If you have expensive players, maybe low armor value, It's Not Unusual to lose one or two in a game. It's not out of the realm of possibility to lose 3 or 4 in a single game. Expensive mistakes has basically crippled that team which may have been able to save up enough - to replace all their losses, but now have to fight back at a severely weakened state for multiple games which may trigger the dreaded death spiral.

What's good about em? It makes the inducement phase easier, but less Fair. So, that's fun?

All player costs cap out well below 190k. You only jump up to a 33% chance of losing money after breaking 90k banked, prior to that its 16%. If you're at sub 90k, odds are whatever you roll for winnings in your next game, you will be able to afford them.

Is it a dumb rule, in all likelihood unnecessary? Yep. Is it going to break expensive teams? No.

>90k banked is alot
That is hardly anything

No ones saying expensive teams are destroyed by this rule. We are saying it makes life harder for a awkward subset of teams.

You are talking like you lose at most 1 player a game. Im going into my next, non tg game 2 saurus down. Since i didnt have the money to replace both, i have a much worse chance of winning the next game. And might still not be able to afford a full team, lord help me if i lose another saurus in the next two games.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLyLiXEkTgM

Do you know how to block /bbg/?

I watched it twice, now my orc team won't be at the bottom of the league!

Heathen! The Improbibles teachings are all one needs to be a great Blood Bowl coach!

Nice Job on posting the day I was serving a 1 day ban for shit posting to post about me so I couldn't reply till today.

Tell me about Bertha

Why is she so THICC?