Draw 2 cards

It's in the card

get banned

fuck you?

Thanks doc.

yugioh threads, apparently

maximum bullshit

Thins your deck.

Can I get a quick rundown on this card's effect?

Something.

I don't know

DURO
MONSTA KAADO

I was in japan, about a month ago, and found a card shop. There was a yugioh card that was priced at 60,000 yen. Boggled my mine.

It lets me draw THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=XX3warPrQQ4

>Quasar is STILL the best monster with these summoning conditions

Is Pot of Grees the strongest YuGiOh card?

No, this is.

Oh my god a time lag attack

turns you into a jew

>After the 5th End Phase
>FIFTH
At least it says the 5th end phase and not your fifth end phase, but damn.

DMG is my waifu.

Nope
I send OP to the shadow realm

Why draw two when you can draw THREE

SOUKOU MAHOU HATSUDOU

BASAKA SORRU

This is

The forbidden pot allows me to draw 2 cards.

this sounds reasonable

it lets me check this 2

I kinda did something like that against a friend in highschool. I forgot how, but somehow he had tokens, and I used a trap card that forces the opponent to attack me, and I had a spiral serpent out. Twas fun

I didn't understand a word of this because I haven't played yugioh since 2002 but you're probably a piece of shit for playing it like that

>piece of shit for playing a certain way
>in yugioh
The entire point of this game is to pull the most bullshit victory out from between your ass cheeks.
Which is why I love it. In moderation.

FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK, FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK FLICK-

Naw, the card just makes the other guy fite me, I had a stronk monster. Believe me, he was doin some cheesy shit till I rekt him

I was promised stripping

why are the mods such fucking cucks

The best part of Yugioh is figuring out HOW they pull the victory out of their ass, which is why I liked the original series and 5Ds (which limited its bullshittery to a relatively reasonable level) but not the last part of ARC-V.

Because pot of greed gives you one more card than you started with, without needing anything else. That card leaves you with the same amount of cards you started with.

In certain decktypes Graceful Charity is probably stronger but Pot of Greed is one of those things where if you own one, it is legal in play, and you are not playing it, you need to ask yourself why not.

Quasar is only good going second because it can attack twice. Floating into Shooting Star is meaningless because no one runs Shooting Star. Blazar can negate cards or effects, summons, and attacks. Quasar can only negate the activation of a Spell or Trap and monster effects. Sifr can only negate monster effects but it protects all your monsters including itself from destruction once per turn.

>Text size is still eye-rapingly small

win the game

this is the most flavorful card ever made
note how the swordsman is from a distant land

the reason the creature takes so long to destroy is because it takes a long time for backup from the distant land to arrive

Makes ur deck 39 cards

No, it's actually because katana strikes are so clean that it takes forever for their effects to show.

I have an ult-rare of this but idk what to do with it.

It lets you draw 2 cards. However, since spell cards in YGO have no mana cost like in say, Hearthstone, it means it's basically reducing how many times you have to draw to get what you want, 100% for free. So it's banned.

>banlist simulation threads
ftfy

But there was none...

*Nerd Rage*

But user, that's not a katana, look...

>YAMATE