Bitcoin cash added to Coinbase and gdax

>bitcoin cash added to Coinbase and gdax

OH NO NO NO NO
*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14660571
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this has unironically been the most exciting day in crypto for me and I've been here since 2013

I thought cuckbase wasnt going to allow buying but this corecuck apocalypse has been pottery

Will it moon or dump?

strawpoll.me/14660571

both

Which goes first doe

God I hate corecucks

All the signs say, Bitcoin is going to have a great week, buy the dip. Bitcoin cash is going to get dumped, because it fomos then bleeds to death. The only place you are not looking at is that bitcoin just dipped and average people are going to see cheap bitcoin and some gay fake coin they think is a scam.

THIS

Newfags need to understand all actual smart money early adopters are jumping ship.Dont be left with the slowcoin redditors

No newfriend.

Long time bitcoiners are moving to BCH. Their stacks far outweigh normiebux

t. dropped 40 BTC on BCH before the pump

>virtually instant

Well how come the transactions are taking hours? fucking scam coin

Im not speculating on what people may do. Im looking the trends. And all signs point to bitcoin right now. Do not bet against the thrend.

It took me 2 minutes to send 20 BCH from bittrex to my wallet

How many people do you think buys this shit and sends it to their wallets? Normal people dont, they leave it on coinbase. Traders that short and long bitcoin leave it on the exchange. Until it starts getting picked up as a currency, transfer rates are not that critical. What is critical is where the trends say its going.

>corecuck

the absolute state of corecucks

> 10 hour transaction times
> $3 fees
nigga i sent four payments with $5-8 fees 3 days ago, seen by 200+ peers, 0 confirms.......................

Why are the fees so high to buy BCC

as soon as bCore falls into the abyss bCash will be bitcoin so don't stress your little brain to much
you should look into some shitcoins to invest since that's all you ever used bitcoin anyway

>He thinks if people abandon BTC they'll go anything else with BITCOIN in the name

Literally LTC is better than your faggotry

Litecoin is a meme, a protomeme for shure, but still a meme
people will abandon bCore not bitcoin.

>apocalypse
>-3%

Kek

desu nobody knows what the fuck they're doing. it's 100% luck. BCH could pump or dump, nobody really knows

and i can guarantee you with a faggy NAME like "BITCOYN CASSSSHHH" it's gonna fail hard. scamcoin

>$3 transaction
More like fucking $30 lmao

Nobody needs BCash. Bitcoin + Litecoin are a perfect duo.

So what, we just keep jumping as the next big thing comes out?

nobody knows what they'er doing. everyone who got rich was lucky, nothing more

>people suddenly and unexpectedly get free money the week before Christmas

Obviously they're going to hold it for a rsiny day and definitely not cash out and spend as fast as it enters their wallets.

nobody uses your memecoins irl faggot
all you tafags do is trade on exchanges
>inb4 bCore is digital gold and a store of value, it's supposed to be slow
no group of developers should get to decide what is and isn't bitcoin, we the comunity of users decide
>inb4 bCore has offchain scaling
proven to create trust issues on a platform built on the notion of trustless networking
>inb4 litecoin
what is litecoin
>inb4 fuckYourMotherIfYouWantFuck
fuck your mother if you want fuck

They deleted my fucking order.