Veeky Forums, what the fuck do I do?

Veeky Forums, what the fuck do I do?
i'm DM'ing for a group of five and one of them won't get off of their fucking phone. i've told her, the group has told her, but it just does no good. i was in the middle of describing a pretty crucial setting and she leans over to her fucking boyfriend like "haha, look at this meme".
i am platinum mad.

Is this a bait thread

Kick her out of the group you fag.

Boy, do I hate women!

While her phone is out, differ her perception to passive. Have her roll int/wis checks at disadvantage. Now fill a dungeon with traps. She'll be dead or crippled in no time.

sensible answer
fun answer

>nocaps pleb

Yeah, that kills any sympathy I might have for you OP. The mods need to start banning for this shit.

Hey, hey, he used 2 capital letters, right there in the beginning of line 2.

Still a shit thread, though.

I really do, user.

WHY DON'T I JUST BUST OUT THE ALL-CAPS REAL QUICK

LE

Bash her head in and fuck the hole

She clearly needs a series of corrective rapes to cure her of her cunty behavior.

Careful with that sharp edge, kid.

talk to her bf, get the rest of the group to back you up. have him leave her home or get him to leave the phone at home. past that, drop the both of them if she cant be respectful.

don't worry, the sharp edges will be used against her.
During the rape.

Bakemonogatari is a shitty anime

i know right
what a fuckhead

Here's a tip: stop playing D&D with roasties.

>another "someone invites their gf and she's not really interested in playing" thread

this was pretty much my entire group the few times I've tried to lasso the scrubs I know together.

Tell your shitty friend that if his gf isn't actually going to play the game, not to bring her along.