You guys have images like these (or something simila) that I can use for describing locales in D&D...

You guys have images like these (or something simila) that I can use for describing locales in D&D? Preferably fantasy-themed, but any good ones, i can make them work

Tried googling it, but i just find pictures of offices

Not exactly the same, but this book has some useful pictures.

yea ive already found & saved a bunch of these, but im thinking mostly "overviews" of the inside of buildings, some which will be encounters of various kinds

Christ I had this when I was younger. Great book, I would spend hours looking at all the detail. Probably the same part of my brain that makes me love miniatures.

OP I could draw some if you want

Lol i would 100% love if you did

ill be lurking on this thread and keeping this tab open till the thread expires, so even if you post something way later, ill definetly read it and save it

just floorplans or any whatevers that help me in consistently describing places, preferably the inside of buildings and whatevers. i have a big setting i need to create, so pretty much anything can be squeezed in there

these are nice, thanks!

attached pic isnt exactly related, but im sharing what little i have

As someone who is running a modern game, can I know what you googled exactly before I reverse image search it?

awesome, thank you!

"floorplan 3d" gets a lot of good results

That's not how arches work

OP here, still actively lurking over the thread

That picture is fucking spot-on perfect for me. Thank you!

Anytime, user. I got curious about the picture myself, turns out the artist (noaqh) has a few more like it. Most of them are tiny one-room things, though.

This one moves! It's also the last one to focus on an interior.

> Plague victim
Well, fuck.

The office from mad men! That's so cool

That takes me back

dude thank you, i will definitely use these! doesnt matter that they are small, they work perfect for just smalltown indoor whatevers (of which i have a lot)

ill keep lurking here and ill post myself if i find any applicable pictures elsewhere, in case anyone else also wants these kinds of images

this one kinda works, ish

also DEUS VULT

DEUS VULT

Is that some motherfucking FFTA?

think it might be, that game probably has a lot of great shit that works perfectly

The term you want OP, is Isometric. Isometric Fantasy or Isometric Medieval should give you good results

yea i just figured it out about an hour ago. most of the last images have been posted by me. but yea, thanks. trying to maybe get some that arent too pixelated and ripped straight from 90s JRPGs, cuz i want to show a lot of the images to the players as well, and itll get tiring if its all in 8bit

Cyber Punk/Ancap Version

HOPE THIS HELPS COCKSUCKER!

History's last interesting city.

OP here, still 100% lurking. thanks, ill probably end up using all of these

hope someone else is also taking advantage of this thread. good collection of images for reference/showing players